Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
We can't work together... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
We can't work together... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
We can't work together... Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
We can't work together... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
We can't work together... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
We can't work together... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
We can't work together... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
We can't work together... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
We can't work together... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
We can't work together... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

We can't work together...

Go down

We can't work together... Empty We can't work together...

Post by Topher Mod Wed Jun 14, 2017 12:56 pm

Fusion’s main event has just ended but it was surrounded by controversy, Brit, Ziegler and Divine are all visible pissed off and looking at 1 another… As the Ref runs up the ramp, Desolation and Schmidty slowly walking up the ramp backwards looking back down towards the ring, Schmidty with an evil smirk across his face. Bloody Brit slides out of the ring and grabs a mic…

Brit : What the bloody hell was that, I clearly broke up that pinfall attempt, SCHMIDTY…. I  aint stupid, It’s no coincidence you fired John Cone and had this new “referee” officiate this match, It was clear from the start, the fast 10 count as I was trying to get Bludgeon back into the ring, but the dumb fuck kept hitting the apron which resulted in a double count-out….But your ego demanded the match to be restarted, because you knew you had the referee in your pocket.
This was suppose to be the Main Event…. NOT A GOD DAMN TRAIN WRECK…. You had Ziegler trying to do it alone, then when I was pinning Schmidty,  you came charging in…Stopped, and decide nah fuck this and leave.  Then you  inadvertently kicked me or maybe you was trying to send me a message…  But i let it slide and saved you from receiving  an Old School Schmidty …Hell when I had Schmidty in a stalling suplex, you just stood there talking to me, I mean what the hell….    Then you had Desolation bumping into each other every 2 pissing minutes… You had Schmidty thinking he can do peoples finishing moves better than everyone else and talking trash like he’s some big shot……Then there was you Divine… Don’t think I didn’t see you kick me in my back when I had Bludgeon in a neck crank…..You really think I was gonna let that slide…FUCK YOU DIVINE, You deserved that belly to belly suplex that I gave you. I warned you before the match that I would NOT tolerate your bullshit.
We very well maybe, the three best Anarchy Champions in the history of CMV….But it’s obvious we can’t work together, which is fine by me cuz next week we wont have to as we go to war for the 1st time ever as me The Bloody Brit takes on you two, Ziegler and Divine in a triple threat and I can’t wait…

All three men get in each others faces and talk trash to one another as the fans chant This is Awesome
Topher Mod
Topher Mod
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : yes :D

Back to top Go down