Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Two short and curlies Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Two short and curlies Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Two short and curlies Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Two short and curlies Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Two short and curlies Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Two short and curlies Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Two short and curlies Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Two short and curlies Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Two short and curlies Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Two short and curlies Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Two short and curlies

3 posters

Go down

Two short and curlies Empty Two short and curlies

Post by Alveuss Sat Jun 10, 2017 6:09 am

About halfway through Monday night Fusion, the fallout of Absolution, we’re in the backstage area where we see the returning Scottish-born superstar, Jacob Ziegler, sitting on some boxes and taping his hands getting ready for his not too distant 6-man tag team match to close the show.

Mac Thompson
Aight you ready? Let's go…

An excitable Mac jogs into view of the camera and over to beside the Scot with a microphone in hand and turns to face the camera. Caught off guard, Ziegler looks at Mac with a look of bewilderment.

Mac Thompson
Ladies and gentlemen please welcome my guest at this time, Jacob Ziegler!

Jacob Ziegler
What the hell are you doing, I didn’t agree to this. Get out of here.

Ziegler turns away from Mac and continues taping his wrists. Mac shakes a deflated look off his face and forces a smile before walking over to the other side of Ziegler.

Mac Thompson
Jacob, with tonight being your grand return to the A show, do you have any words for the CMV Universe?

Ziegler exhales deeply almost emitting a growl and looks up at Mac…

Jacob Ziegler
No.

Before again lowering his head and continuing. The deflated look shows on Mac again causing him to try and turn away from the camera and quietly say to Ziegler…

Mac Thompson
Look man, Schmidty threatened that if I don’t get better at my job and start doing well then he’s going to fire me. Help me out here, please?

Again Ziegler sighs but this time stands up ripping the tape and setting it down on the boxes.

Jacob Ziegler
Alright fine, hit me with it.

Mac Thompson
Fuck yeah! Alright so…

Jacob Ziegler
Let me stop you right there, you swear like that again and we’re finished and you’re unemployed. We clear?

Mac Thompson
But Andrews says…

Jacob Ziegler
I couldn’t give two short and curlies what Andrews says, he ain’t here and even if he was, you’re dealing with me. So watch your mouth.

Mac Thompson
Understood, my apologies. Should we get started?

Jacob Ziegler
Sometime tonight preferably, yes.

Mac tries to shake off the Scot’s dry sarcasm and force the smile back, which he does. It’s easy to feel sorry for the poor loser with his job on the line after seeing Schmidty go mad with power. He actually does pretty well to get himself hyped again, to which Z tries to match him.

Mac Thompson
Alright, Jacob!

Jacob Ziegler
Aye!

Mac Thompson
With tonight being your grand return to the A show, do you have any words for the CMV Universe!?

Jacob Ziegler
Naw!

And just like that, Mac lowers his head, the excitement draining once again. Ziegler tries to fight back a little laughter but can’t help but let a smile slip, clearly having a little fun with Mac.

Jacob Ziegler
Alright, alright I’m kidding! Lighten up guy. I don’t really know what to say to the CMV Universe other than, I guess, thank you. You all made a ton of noise when I showed up in the Rumble match last night despite me being absolutely nowhere for 8 months and not exactly a likable guy before then. That’s pretty crazy and I appreciate it. I’m not 100% sure why you all reacted to me the way you did, maybe you just miss my face, maybe you all know that me coming back is going to shake this place up and are excited for that, who knows? Either way it was a nice feeling for me and for Quinn and I appreciate that.

Mac Thompson
Despite not coming away with the win last night Jacob you definitely had quite the showing, even facing off against a man you have a lot of history with and a man you’ll be teaming with later tonight, Paul Divine. With all that history and with him winning that match and going on to Ascendance, do you feel like you’ll be able to coexist later tonight?

Jacob Ziegler
I guess that depends on him doesn’t it? He’s the one with a history of not playing well with others, just ask Andrews. Well, I guess I have a similar reputation if you were to ask old Xander… I really don’t know, we’ll have to wait and see. I know how good he is and he knows how great I am, if we do work together then expect old Schmidty and his pets to be on their arses by the end of the night. If not well then I’ll have no trouble beating a few new colours into his messed up skin.

Mac Thompson
Of course you have another partner in that match, the Undisputed champion, Chris Andrews. Earlier when asked, he seemed pretty uncertain if he could trust you and claims that you’re back because you want his championship, what do you have to say about that?

Jacob Ziegler
Yeah, I heard him. I also heard him take a little shot at me and Quinn, that was pretty rude wouldn’t you agree Mac? Don’t answer that he’ll probably try and beat you up instead of coming after the man who still holds a pinfall victory over him. Look, as of right now I have nothing against Chris, if he can hold his over the top temper then he’ll have nothing to worry about from me tonight. If he does start something then I’ll have no issue laying him out flat once again. That choice is his.

Mac Thompson
And your response to his claims of you coming for his championship?

Jacob Ziegler
If I’m not mistaken, he has the winner of the Cyborg invitational to worry about. Then maybe old Sushi-boy after than. He should maybe think about keeping his eyes front and centre before someone else takes it from him first. Although…

Jacob looks towards the camera and winks with the signature smirk slapped across his face.

Mac Thompson
Last question, I’m sure you witnessed what happened at the start of the show tonight. Do you have any idea why Schmidty would try to fire you or do you have any words for him?

Jacob Ziegler
Do I have any words for Schmidty? Of course not. As for why he tried to fire me among a whole host of others is pretty clear. He is absolutely mad with power and perhaps a little intimidated now that I’m back and he failed to win the championship last night. His road back to the top just got a hell of a lot more treacherous and he was absolutely trying to take a shortcut. I’ve been watching and he’s a pretty smart guy, the thinking man’s wrestler… What he should maybe think about is why I was suspended for 8 months in the first place. I don’t care if he has power here, I will put him down all the same. I’m sure he’ll learn that lesson tonight though. Not going to lie, I am somewhat pissed off about what he did to Johnny earlier tonight, I was looking forward to having a few words with the guy.

Mac Thompson
Well it’s not too long until that match now and I should let you finish getting prepared, thank you so much for your time Jacob.

Ziegler nods and picks up his tape before walking off down the corridor, the camera fades to black to join Dashing at ringside.
Alveuss
Alveuss
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Two short and curlies Empty Re: Two short and curlies

Post by Mr. Dashing Sat Jun 10, 2017 3:11 pm

Wow RYAN MC G, great promo!
Mr. Dashing
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Humor : Knock knock!

https://communityuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Alveuss Sat Jun 10, 2017 3:14 pm

If you want me to stop saying your name then release me from the bet.
Alveuss
Alveuss
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Borton Sat Jun 10, 2017 4:17 pm

good stuff Mr. McGillicutty
Borton
Borton
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!