Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Backstage Area Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Backstage Area Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Backstage Area Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Backstage Area Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Backstage Area Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Backstage Area Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Backstage Area Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Backstage Area Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Backstage Area Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Backstage Area Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Backstage Area

+19
Maurie
DullChameleon
Austin
Childish Meltzer
KingWolf
"The Mad Oyster" Hardline
Zack
Dave Turner
Twyztad
DynamicWrestler
edgy shitbag
RiftedEnergy
Decided Villain
iTrouble
Miztacular
SlymR
krzy
SonOfAnarchy91
Mr. Dashing
23 posters

Page 1 of 28 1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 28  Next

Go down

Backstage Area Empty Backstage Area

Post by Mr. Dashing Mon Mar 09, 2015 11:35 am

Interviews, the locker room, perhaps a pre-match attack!? It all goes down behind the scenes!

Backstage Area 2406364-BackStageApp_11272012_0043
Mr. Dashing
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Humor : Knock knock!

https://communityuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Backstage Area Empty Re: Backstage Area

Post by Mr. Dashing Mon Mar 09, 2015 12:43 pm

Just incase some of you guys are unaware, here is an example promo or segment:

After what has already been an amazing event, Uprising is still far from over. We are taken backstage where a hooded man is shadow boxing in front of some lockers. Josh Mathews manages to creep his way into the room and gently taps the man on the shoulder. The man turns around and is revealed to be the returning Tyson Kidd! With the fans giving him a decent reaction, Kidd takes off his hood and smirks, Josh asking him for a moment of his time.

Josh Mathews
First off, Tyson, I just want to welcome you back to-

Kidd raises his hand, shushing Josh and forcefully shoving him out of the frame, telling the camera man to focus on him.

Kidd
Listen, I didn't return here tonight just to be asked some stupid questions like, "Tyson, where were you!?" or "Tyson, how does it feel to be back!?" Short story, my cats were sick! And like the good owner I am, I was at home comforting them in their time of need! They're okay now just in case you all were wondering . . . Now, how does it feel to be back!? Ha ha, it feels great! I'm better than ever, and I'm here tonight to compete! That's right everybody, tonight I've got a match, forget Punk vs. Shawn, Tyson Kidd is going to steal the show! As for my opponent, Justin Gabriel- (at the mention of Justin's name, the crowd erupts, as he hasn't been seen or heard from in quite some time) No, NO, I said JUSTIN GABRIEL, not TYSON KIDD, relax! As I was saying, tonight, I go one on one with a former buddy of mine, and don't get me wrong, we're still pals . . . But, at the end of the day, I came back to be the star I was born to be. I'm not going to let a mediocre friendship get in the way of that. And that my loving subjects, is a FACT. Now scram, I've got work to do!
Mr. Dashing
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SonOfAnarchy91 Mon Mar 09, 2015 1:41 pm

Renee Young: Marco Punish congratulations on your dominate victory tonight how does it feel to keep your career here in the WWE but also knowing you've ended a friendship?

Marco Punish: I'm very happy but at the same time very disappointed. I know a lot of people didn't want to see Kevin go but that's on him not me. I didn't want this match he was the one who kept pushing for it and making things personal by leaving me high and dry in our tag matches and then interfering in my Singles matches.
Y'know ever since we lost the Tag Titles back in NXT he hasn't been the same man, things might have been different if we got the Rematch we were supposed to but for whatever reason Yuri Sokolov decided not to give us that opportunity and Kev's mental state deteriated from there, he was frustrated, I thought getting to the Main Roster would change things but they only got worse. Theirs no hard feelings from me and I wish Kev all the best in the future.
SonOfAnarchy91
SonOfAnarchy91
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Chimichanga...

Back to top Go down

Post by Decided Villain Tue Mar 10, 2015 2:28 am

Renee Young: So Aaron you came up short again in the money in the bank match tonight how do you feel?

Aaron Waite: How do i feel?...How do i feel?! for weeks I have came up short, and God knows how I even won that match to get into the money in the bank...I...For too long I have been very unlucky with my matches...but...This will NOT HAPPEN AGAIN! By the way, you're bad at your job.
Decided Villain
Decided Villain
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Dark

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 10, 2015 2:57 am

ACE Stephens is walking toward the parking lot at Wrestlemania after the Main Event just ended. He has a huge Smile on his face as he gets stopped by Renee Young.

Renee Young: "Ace" how does it feel to be to not only win in your very first Wrestlemania Match but also to leave being the #1 Contender to Sunshine's IC Title?

Ace nods a bit and looks all around himself for a moment before answering.

"Ace": Honestly it feels great Renee. I put a lot of effort into training for this match. I've had my ups and down, I've gotten impressive wins and crushing defeats here in the WWE but tonight I proved I'm not just another face in the crowd but a rising star. The 3 men I faced put up a hell of a fight but when push came to shove I am the one who walked out of here the No. 1 contender.

Ace nods at her as if he is about to walk off but she has a follow up question.

Renee: You are the No. 1 contender but what do you have to say about the controversy of the Ref counting on the steel steps and not the mat?

"Ace" looks shocked and laughs a small bit before responding.

"Ace": Controversy, he counted to three Renee. Does it matter what he was counting on? I have seen someone get pinned to a wall by the Big Show and the ref counted on the wall. WHERE he counted is irrelevant but the count reaching 3 ..... THAT is all that matters.

Ace now slightly annoyed shakes his head in disagreement that anyone would be upset about how he won.

"Ace": Mania was a great moment for me, one I will always cherish BUT this was simply the beginning of my career. Tomorrow I am going to wake up not thinking how great tonight felt but looking forward to Sunshine and the IC Title. You and Dean have a nice night Renee.

"Ace" nods at her as he walks off to the parking lot.

Back to top Go down

Post by Decided Villain Tue Mar 10, 2015 7:36 am

Renee Young : Sunshine, you got back what you wanted. The intercontinental championship. What do you have to say?

Sunshine : Hahahaha i knew i was going to get it back. It was unfair how i lost it anyway. It will never leave me again hahaha.

Renee Young : Well how about the new number one contender 'Ace Stephens'. He won a fatal-4-way match to determine the who would face you at Backlash.

He looks at Renee and starts to laugh then all of a sudden snaps and there's not a sound.

Sunshine : It will NEVER...leave...me...again.
Decided Villain
Decided Villain
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Dark

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Dashing Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:27 am

During the WrestleMania post-show, Josh Matthews stands backstage ready to give an interview.

Backstage Area Josh-matthews1

Matthews
Ladies and gentleman, what a night we've just witnessed here at WrestleMania! New champions have been crowned, careers have ended and-

Before Josh can finish his sentence, a hand blocks his mouth from speaking any further.

Xander Slate
Ugh- ha ha, excuse me, little guy. Nobody wants to hear you speak. They want me, MR. Money . . . in The Bank!!!

Xander Slate now takes up most of the screen as he ushers Matthews out of the frame.

Backstage Area Images-2_display_image

Xander Slate
Do you all see this, huh? Do you!? For months you've all been calling me a "loser", saying that I can't win the BIG one, ha ha. Well, I hope you didn't put any money on Norrie or Barnett . . . That asshat Hayden or even that creature, Bison, winning tonight . . . You're looking at the 2015 Money in The Bank winner!!! With this briefcase, I can cash in on the World Heavyweight champion WHENEVER I want to. If I wanted to, I could go find that, that . . . That wannabe Kevin Owens and take what's always been mine tonight!!! But, I refrain, because I'm going to wait until Kevin Owens is at his weakest, yeah, and then . . . Well, I think you all know what then, ha ha. Chin up Josh, you're on T.V.!

Slate smirks at the camera and then walks off, singing an upbeat tune all the way down the hallway.
Mr. Dashing
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SonOfAnarchy91 Sat Mar 14, 2015 3:04 pm

Renee Young: Marko Punish not only have you picked up a victory over the World Champion tonight but you did so in dominating fashion how do you feel?

Marko Punish: I feel great Renee. You know going solo there were a lot of doubters out there and I think I silenced a lot of those doubters tonight. I've been training harder and pushing myself to really up my game and I think I definately accomplished that here tonight. I'm going to continue to push myself, continue to better myself and who knows after tonight a World Title Shot may be in my future, I don't care whether its Kevin Owens, Dave Turner or even if its Xander Slate.
*stares into the camera*
I've set my goal, wacth your back boys cause its officially open season.
SonOfAnarchy91
SonOfAnarchy91
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Chimichanga...

Back to top Go down

Post by krzy Thu Mar 19, 2015 1:16 am

We’re whisked away to an area backstage where Bison is shown not even breathing heavily as he paces back and forth. His theme can be faintly heard in the background indicating that this is taking place shortly after his rematch against the promising young talent Zak Falcon. Cyborg stops paces, looks down at his hands, looks up at the camera and just smiles. The Green Machine clenches and opens his fists while he talks.

You shake the hand of the survivor…they grow content enough to become the victim.

The man, who also claims to be half machine, lowers his hands and chuckles softly.

They think they set the precedent when it was merely the exception. They lower their guard and then fall to the coup de grâce even when they see it coming. They think they’ll live forever and then fall like the rest.

Cyborg tilts his head to the side.

Zak Falcon… I won’t call what you did luck and I won’t call it a fluke, but it’s something you won’t be able to do again. You fought so hard not to become another statistic that you came out victorious…but then you didn’t have anything left for round two and it cost you. Your grave will be placed next to Bison’s.

Cyborg runs his fingers along the mask covering his face.

Bison who once wore a mask with pride, but thought it was best to remove it because he realized that with or without it he was a failure. Maybe once you were the biggest threat in this company, in this business, but next to me you’re an ant and I made sure that I crushed you like one. You’re right, your loss to me meant nothing because you’ve lost so many times before that it’s nothing new…and all you’ve proven is that you’re nothing.

His gaze hardens as he stares intently into the camera.

You can’t get it done on the big stage and you can’t get it done against the big man. You’re a wounded man, inside and out, and I promise you I’ll do you a favor by putting you out of your misery. Forget about the World Championship, forget about Liam Eagles, forget about your hopes and your dreams because at Backlash you’ll stand in the ring against your worst nightmare and your career will end.

The screen fades to black after Cyborg cracks his neck then turns and walks out of the frame.

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 19, 2015 2:35 am

The camera-crew catches up with the current World Heavyweight Champion
Kevin Owens

*Owens is seen holding a piece of paper in his fingertips*

Backstage Area Owens-backstage-620x350

Owens: I'm sorry do you need something from me, Or are you going to stare at me without even muttering a word.

Backstage Area Owens-backstage
Owens: Oh you're looking at *He folds the paper so only his eyes are able to see it* This. This is the contract for my fight against Dave Turner at Backlash. The reason, I call it a fight because this isn't going to be a wrestling match. I'm going to victimize David until he's unable to get up by his own free will.

Owens: If you don't believe me, All you have to do is watch me. Next Week, This paper right here.. I want you to sign it. So that I'm not responsible for what I do to you.

The camera crew gets out sight before they start to tick him off

Back to top Go down

Post by SlymR Thu Mar 19, 2015 3:50 pm

The camera pans round an office to show the General Manager of Raw, William Regal, sitting behind his desk, busy with some form of paperwork. He can be heard muttering under his breath while shaking his head.

Outside of the cameras view, a door bursts open. The camera quickly pans round to focus on Anderson as he storms into Regal's office. Regal lifts his head at the commotion, sees who it is and sighs heavily.

REGAL
"Mr. Anderson. To what do I owe the pleasure?"

ANDERSON
"I demand you give me a match with Kevin Owens!"

REGAL
"If I recall, you were given a match with Kevin Owens. A match that should actually be taking place right now. "

ANDERSON
"You know what happened out there. I want him one on one. "

REGAL
"Look, I'm sorry, but you were already given your match. I can't just give you everything you ask for. What's going to be next? A Title match? I can't help you. "

Anderson, in a fit of pure rage, violently pushes everything off Regal's desk, leans across and gets face to face with Regal, who is sporting an obvious look of fear. He reaches up and with his left hand forcibly grabs Regal's tie, and punctuates every word with a prod to the chest with his right.

ANDERSON
"I want that match, and you better make it happen. "

Anderson lets go of Regal and storms off. He stops at the door, turns and angrily stares down Regal for a moment before leaving. The camera pans back to Regal to show him adjusting his tie, then shake his head in frustration while silently swearing under his breath.
SlymR
SlymR
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

Humor : Yes

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Dashing Thu Mar 19, 2015 10:58 pm

As the Monday night Raw before Backlash is coming to a close, Xander Slate, alongside Aaron Waite and Jerome Robinson, is seen getting something to drink backstage.

Slate
I'll catch you fellas later- and hey! Those tag team titles better be around your waists this time next week!

The two guards disperse as Renee Young taps Xander on the arm, clearly wanting an interview.

Slate
Yeah, yeah, ASK.

Renee Young
Well- Xander, this Sunday at Backlash you go toe to toe with Paul Anderson . . . In a No Holds Barred match. Paul has beaten you multiple times, what's your-

Slate spits a mouth full of water at the ground in front of Renee, sending her leaping back in disgust.

Slate
*He holds up his Money in The Bank briefcase* Do you see this, honey? Does Anderson have this!? Is he a champion!?!?!? No, he's not. But I'll tell you what- he better stop worrying so much about Kevin Owens, and start focusing more on yours truly! Because this Sunday, I'm going to beat the living hell out of Paul Anderson, and then when I'm done with his sorry ass, I'm gonna be watching that main event World title match VERY, closely. *He slaps the briefcase* Because, huh, this thing's just getting a BIT, too heavy!

Slate smiles at Young and then at the camera, laughing as he walks off screen.
Mr. Dashing
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 28 1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 28  Next