Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Fusion: Backstage Area Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Fusion: Backstage Area Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Fusion: Backstage Area Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Fusion: Backstage Area Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Fusion: Backstage Area Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Fusion: Backstage Area Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Fusion: Backstage Area Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Fusion: Backstage Area Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Fusion: Backstage Area Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Fusion: Backstage Area Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Fusion: Backstage Area

+18
Topher Mod
iTrouble
The Alpha Female FURY
Rage
Childish Meltzer
Maurie
Mr. Dashing
"The Mad Oyster" Hardline
SonOfAnarchy91
Austin
Decided Villain
Tim
Batman
DullChameleon
Miztacular
Borton
Vic
RiftedEnergy
22 posters

Page 1 of 15 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

Go down

Fusion: Backstage Area Empty Fusion: Backstage Area

Post by Mr. Dashing Tue Oct 27, 2015 8:43 am

Interviews, the locker room, perhaps a pre-match attack!? It all goes down behind the scenes!

Fusion: Backstage Area 2406364-BackStageApp_11272012_0043
Mr. Dashing
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Humor : Knock knock!

https://communityuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Fusion: Backstage Area Empty Re: Fusion: Backstage Area

Post by Maurie Wed Oct 28, 2015 7:45 am

Mac Thompson
Ladies and gentlemen I am here once again with the soon to debut next breakout star, Eligah Stewart. So Eligah, coming up on this new year of CMV, how do you feel?

Eligah Stewart
I'm amped up Tom. I got my attire ready, I got my ready to hit, and I'm ready to spread these good vibes all around!

Mac Thompson
So how do you feel you're gonna compare to the rest of the roster? I mean there are lots of big guys and veterans of the business. What can you bring to the table against them?

Eligah Stewart
I know there are tons of guys that can squash me right away. And these veterans can maybe out wrestle me in about 3 minutes. I know I'm not top dog yet. It'll take some time but when I rise up to that level... Man, it's gonna be crazy. What do I bring to the table? Tom, I bring excitement! When I step in that ring I'm gonbs give everyone a show and a great time! I told you I'm spreading good vibes all around! Even when I lose, I'm gonna have a smile on my face. I'm gonna be happy just to step in that ring! And yes, yes Mac I know what you're getting at. Everyone is better than me. But I know that Randy Birton, Bill Cipher, Ringo Maxx, Zak Painn, Zak Cage, Paul Anderson, Sunshine, Tim, Xander Slate, Rex Carter, Trending World Wide, X-Gen, All of them are probably better than I will ever be, but that won't stop me. Because I know this, but with a smile on my face it won't matter. Wait what was the question?

Mac Thompson
How do you feel about the roster?

Eligah Stewart
Oh yeah there great! Love this business. Feel like I made the right choice, but we'll find that out soon. Eli.. Out!
Maurie
Maurie
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Meme Culture

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Dashing Wed Nov 04, 2015 8:49 pm

At a CMV live event, Lisa Evans is standing at the ready to conduct an interview. She looks to her left as the camera zooms out a bit.

Evans
Ladies and gentleman, my guest at this time-

Before she can spit out his name, Xander Slate puts his hand over the mic, shushing her gently.

Slate
Shhh, shh, "The Show", has arrived. Lisa, I've got things from here, thanks a ton.

Xander glares at Evans as she slowly exits from the frame, "The Show" now standing front and center.

Slate
MY guest at this time . . . Paul Heyman!!!

The voice of the voice of the voiceless steps in front of the camera, all jazzed out in a new suit. He grins at Xander before taking over on the mic, Slate smirking in the background.

Heyman
My name, is PAUL . . . HEYMAN, and I'm here tonight, to cheer on my good friend, Xander Slate! You see, on NXT, you know me as the voice of The Beast, The Monster, BROCK, LESNAR!!! But what you may not know me as, is the new voice of the former and two-time World champion, the first EVER CMV Money in The Bank winner, and soon to be title holder once again, Xander Slate! Everyone knows that I have an eye for talent, don't think so? Just look at my past clients and what they have accomplished; CM Punk, BROCK LESNAR, Bison, Zak Painn and the list just goes on! I've bred hall of famers, record breakers, BEASTS and legends! And now, now it's Xander Slate's turn! This man has nearly done it all, and hasn't even unlocked his full potential yet! But with me by his side, there won't be a DAMN thing he can't do!!! WE can't do!!! So this is Paul Heyman putting the entire Fusion, and NXT roster on notice; Xander Slate isn't just a part of CMV, he IS CMV. He's . . . "The Show"!!!

Heyman sports that devilish grin of his once more before walking off set, Slate winking at the camera as the screen fades to black.
Mr. Dashing
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SonOfAnarchy91 Thu Nov 05, 2015 2:10 pm

Lisa Evans: Ladies and Gentleman please welcome back to CMV, my guest at this time Scott Norrie!

*The crowd cheer loudly as the camera pans out to reveal Scott with his new manager Paige by his side, despite his heel status they have missed Scott's antics*

Lisa: First off Scott wel-

Scott: Woah, woah-woah-woah, afore yi ask me any-damn-thin ah've a question fir you; fa the fuck ir you and far's Renee Young?

Lisa: W-well, with the rebranding of the show and everything management wanted a new brodcasting team along with everything else. T-they were tired of being compared to WWE.

*Scott removes his sunglasses and stares a hole through Lisa, his disliking of her is very apparent.*

Scott: Very well, yi kin continue.

Lisa: uh O-ok, Scott-

Paige: Mister. Norrie. Please love. Don't be so disrespectful.

Lisa: M-mister Norrie, could you-

Scott: *once again cutting Lisa off* Let mih guess yi want ti know where ah've bin, why ah've came back bla, bla, blaaaa. Obviously Triple H made good on his promiss ti fire me fir not attending my "obligatory" Anger Management classes wi 'at never-was Daniel Bryan.

But unfortunately fir 'aitch ma good friend, Yuri Sokolov didnae like 'at one bit. So he gave mi a call offering my job back if I were ti do the anger management, at first ah refused but eventually ah got itchy, I felt the urge ti get back into ih ring so I grudgingly accepted group sessions and nou here I am. As fir yer next question fa's this sexy piece of ass ti my right, well only an idiot woudnae know who Paige is, she need's no introduction and neither do I.

*Scott turns to look to the camera as Paige squares up to Lisa*

Paige: You can leave now.

*Lisa hesitates but starts to back away as Paige turns to Scott wrapping her arms around him as he begins to speak*

Scott: Ah go away fir a few short months to come back ti a roster full a jobbers, wanna-be's and never gonna-be's. The current roster is a fuckin' joke compared ti the Original line-up, so afore I start checking names off o' ma list ah'm giving everybody fair warning: Scott-fucking-Norrie is back in CMV and I will once again get ma hands on MY World Title. But before ah kin do that ah'm gonna have tae prove once again why I am thee best damn wrestler in the world and with Paige in ma corner I'm gonna be wreaking havoc more than ever and somebidy, Somebody's Gonna Git Their Ass Kicked!

*Paige giggles and pecks Scott on the cheek as the camera fades to black and the Intro for the New CMV Fusion begins to play.*
SonOfAnarchy91
SonOfAnarchy91
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Chimichanga...

Back to top Go down

Post by RiftedEnergy Sun Nov 08, 2015 3:34 am

The camera man lets them know the promo is about to begin.  Kevin Lee is always ready, in fact... too ready

What do they want to know about me?

Doesn't matter, he doesn't even give her a chance to ask a question and makes the roookie mistake of just speaking first.

Before he can finish though, The Man with the Masters in Theoretical Kung Fu (or whatever) hears his name being chanted....

The Doctorate of Karate is ready to challenge... just as soon as he can get his promos right...
RiftedEnergy
RiftedEnergy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Decided Villain Sun Nov 08, 2015 3:47 am

^^ Great idea!
Decided Villain
Decided Villain
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Dark

Back to top Go down

Post by RiftedEnergy Sun Nov 08, 2015 3:58 am

RandomHero... please... take the idea and run with it! we could spice things up a bit
RiftedEnergy
RiftedEnergy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Dashing Sun Nov 08, 2015 1:19 pm

That was amazing tho
Mr. Dashing
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Sun Nov 08, 2015 9:18 pm

Backstage ||

The cameraman can hear some yelling in Tim LaFave's dressing room. The camera slightly pushes the door open and shows Tim sitting his chair with the mother Cassandra LaFave talking to him.

"Ma, what the hell! I'm trying to do this on my own!" says Tim angrily.

"I couldn't sit by and watch you get man-handled by Randall." says Cass putting her hands on her hips.

"Mom, you're a first generation wrestler, you know what it means to be a wrestler, you win and you lose... and I appreciate you being there for my first match but interfering was uncalled for. Every day, I'm losing more and more credibility with my co-workers everytime some bullcrap happens. Let me sink or swim on my own. I love you, but I don't want you ringside again." Tim gets up and sees the cameraman.

"Get outta here!" Tim rushes the cameraman and he backs off. Tim shuts the door and the shot fades to black.
Tim
Tim
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Slapstick

https://www.youtube.com/us0byanese

Back to top Go down

Fusion: Backstage Area Empty The Misfits

Post by Vic Sun Nov 08, 2015 9:46 pm

A Camera pans across the room to see Lisa Evans with yet to debut stable The Misfits

Lisa Evans - "We are here with an exclusive backstage interview with new comers the Misfits, what should we expect from you guys once you debut?"

Amber Briggs - "Well I can't speak for my brothers but I know one thing if I'm placed in the tournament for the Vixens Title, all those so called Female Wrestlers better watch out"

Lisa Evans - "what about you two?"

Aaron Briggs - "Well trending world wide have been champs for a long time now and with all these tag teams joining the roster I think its about time they lose those titles, and i'm here to tell you we're throwing our hat in the mix......

A Random local competitor walks in front of the frame, Big Bad Duke Briggs grabs him by his neck and choke slams him through a refreshments table.

Aaron Briggs - "....and you can't teach that"

All three members walk away leaving Lisa in a state of shock
Vic
Vic
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Humor : Eh! What's this aboot?

http://bestcashjob.com/?refer=6644

Back to top Go down

Post by Maurie Mon Nov 09, 2015 7:01 pm

*Lisa Evans*
Hello everyone as we introduce our guests, Jim-

Jimmaurie Williams
If you wanna introduce us, do it the right way. Ladies and Gents, welcome to the best combination since Kenan and Kel. Jimmaurie Williams, the beat competitor in the entire world. And the man who is also the best tag partner in the whole world, Nick Harris!

*Lisa Evans*
Thanks . I think I have it now. So who exactly is this new partner of yours? And how can you both be the best?

Nick Harris
Excuse me Lisa, but if I do remember, you weren't even here a year ago. Neither were I. But somehow I know better than you to not ask dumb questions. We are both the best because we are one in the ring. We step in there and are as great as one Legend. And I'm not surprised you don't already know me. But I am not known for introduction. You need no reminder given. So Lisa, what is my name?

Lisa Evans
Nat Hawkins?

Nick Harris
Are you serious? No I'm asking a real question. You will soon know the name. You will know our names. You will.

Jimmaurie Willams.
You're definitly gonna know when they're ongraved into the tag titles. Let's go.
Maurie
Maurie
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Meme Culture

Back to top Go down

Post by SonOfAnarchy91 Tue Nov 10, 2015 1:45 pm

*We cut backstage to show Scott Norrie and Paige snuggled on a couch whispering and giggling away at each other*

?: Ahem.

Scott: *not turning to see who is trying to get his attention* Can't yi see ah'm busy?

?: Ahem.

Scott: I winna tell yi again get tae fuck.

*Paige leans over to see who is interupting them*

Paige : uh Scott you might want to stand up.

*Scott looks over his shoulder and scatters to his feet as the camera pans out to reveal Kevin Owens*

Scott: Ti fuck do you want?

Owens: Easy there Scotty boy. I just wanted to catch up, its been awhile.

Scott: Aye, nae lang enough. You should 'av stayed gone Kevin.

Owens: Aw your not still sour that you couldn't beat mean for the title way back are you? You won the title eventually right?

Scott: Aye ah did, and it wiz stolen from me it teen 5 men to take 'at title from me and then I didnae even git my fair One-On-One Title rematch I had ti go through a goddamn triple threat!

Kevin: As did I if I remember correctly, but you see Scott you and me are a lot alike the main difference being though I earned everything I had. Unlike you I won the title on my own, and also unlike you I never pretended to be something I'm not.

Scott: Ti fuck's that 'sposed to mean?

Kevin: No disrespect intended by all means it was a good plan until you couldn't win the big one, after big one, after big o-

Scott: Whats Your Point Owens!?

Owens: That fake Mr. Nice Guy thing you were doing before was so obvious that I can't believe the fans bought it in the first place. The point being I like the new you.

Scott: That's it? That's all you've interrupted my time with Paige for?

Owens: Yeah, pretty much. Y'see people like you and me we like to fight, and I for one look forward to our match tonight. So I wanted to get in your head a bit and make sure that you are not too *Owens looks at Paige* distracted. I'll see you out there bud. *Owens pats Scott on the shoulder before walking off as Scott and Paige look on confused*
SonOfAnarchy91
SonOfAnarchy91
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Chimichanga...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 15 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next