Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
The Alpha, The Dream, The Titan and The Kid Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
The Alpha, The Dream, The Titan and The Kid Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
The Alpha, The Dream, The Titan and The Kid Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
The Alpha, The Dream, The Titan and The Kid Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
The Alpha, The Dream, The Titan and The Kid Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
The Alpha, The Dream, The Titan and The Kid Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
The Alpha, The Dream, The Titan and The Kid Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
The Alpha, The Dream, The Titan and The Kid Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
The Alpha, The Dream, The Titan and The Kid Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
The Alpha, The Dream, The Titan and The Kid Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

The Alpha, The Dream, The Titan and The Kid

4 posters

Go down

The Alpha, The Dream, The Titan and The Kid Empty The Alpha, The Dream, The Titan and The Kid

Post by Mr. Dashing Fri Aug 25, 2017 10:13 pm

It's the fallout of Ascendance V and the CMV universe is on fire here on Friday night Genesis, having already seen Cole Savage appear and announce his return to active competition and challenge to Alpha World champ, Ryan Kent. Now, the crowd live in attendance are sending boos down towards the ring as The Alpha Male, Furious Frank, dismounts his Harley at the bottom of the ramp and scales the steel steps, entering the squared-circle. Fresh off of his win over Elijah Stewart at the show of shows, it wouldn't take a genius to guess what The Tank is out here to address. He's handed a microphone by Edith which he snatches aggressively out of her hands, snarling at her like a rabid dog would protecting it's bone.

Frank
Let's keep this short and not so sweet. I've played this game of song and dance for far too long with you DAVE! With my win over that kid at Ascendance there can now be no question that I am the rightful and deserving number one contender! I WANT MY SHOT!

The Alpha Male snarls again, this time into the hard camera as if he's directly speaking to the Genesis general manager. But as he lifts the mic back up to continue on, the fans are brought to their feet by the sounds of SAM VALENTINE making his way out onto the stage! Many cannot stand The Dream's attitude and hate him just as much or even more than Frank, but after what's been called the BEST match of the four day Ascendance V extravaganza, the crowd is showing this man some well-earned respect. Sam flaunts his stuff as he always does, sliding underneath the bottom rope and showing no fear as he sizes up The Tank, taking the microphone from his right hand with the quickness and pushing his shades up over his eyes.

The Dream
No.

Sam steps back, wagging his index finger.

The Dream
Ha ha, NO.

Frank looks as if he's about to implode, being interrupted AGAIN as he's trying to make a statement to Dave Turner.

The Dream
If ANYONE is going to get a crack at Ryan Kent and that Alpha World title of his at Battle Scars, it ain't gonna be that old fart, Cole Savage, and it FOR CERTAIN, won't be your ugly ass!

The Furious One lunges, prompting Valentine to create some distance from the big man.

The Dream
No, it'll be ME! After the SHOW-STEALER I put on against Luger at Ascendance, which by the way, his win was a shame . . . But I digress . . . It SHOULD be and WILL be; ME!

This causes Frank to bellow with laughter, wiping a tear as it rolls down his cheek, probably the first time he's cried since he was a baby. Valentine doesn't appreciate this and looks to snap back at The Alpha Male but before he can another theme hits the PA system that has the audience hyped as all hell!!!

(Open to Batman)
Mr. Dashing
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Humor : Knock knock!

https://communityuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Alpha, The Dream, The Titan and The Kid Empty Re: The Alpha, The Dream, The Titan and The Kid

Post by Batman Sat Aug 26, 2017 1:16 am

As Luger's theme blares on the PA System, the fans pop for the Work Ethic Titan who comes rushing out on stage with a smile on his face. His performance at Ascendance was something to be proud of. He felt on top of the world after his big victory and he wasn't going to pretend like that wasn't the case. With his eyes set on the men in the ring, he walks down the ramp and circles the ring before grabbing a microphone from the ring crew and entering the ring with two of his biggest foes. Both men glaring at him with looks of disgust across their face. Bob however doesn't care that he's not wanted in the ring. He know that he's needed.

Bob Luger
Fellas, let's be honest here, the only one who deserves to fight for the belt at Battle Scars is yours truly.

Both Sam and Frank visibly disagree with that statement as he continues.

Bob Luger
I busted my ass for weeks to prepare for that match against you Sam. We went all out and these fans were on their feet every step of the way. But I don't know why you're out here because at the end of the night, I was the one who walked out victorious. My drifting days are over. I lost that Alpha World Championship months ago and it cost me the chance to walk out of Ascendance with the strap. Despite the awesome performance, I would of preferred a more golden opportunity. But Sam, you were the hand I was dealt. And that brings me here in front of you and Furious Frank. We've had our battles in the past Frank. Hell, you once brought out a side of me that I didn't even know existed. But we all know what happened in the end. I walked out on top with the Alpha World Championship. Season 4 has been my season and Season 5 will be no different. I WILL climb back on top with that belt on my shoulder. It's my destiny. My last reign will look pale in comparison to what this next reign will be. Whether you two want to stand in my way or not, i'll take you both on.

Bob lowers the microphone and raises his head, looking at both Frank and Sam, awaiting a fight if necessary.

[Open to Maurie]
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Tunnel Snakes Rule

Back to top Go down

The Alpha, The Dream, The Titan and The Kid Empty Re: The Alpha, The Dream, The Titan and The Kid

Post by Maurie Sat Aug 26, 2017 8:29 am

Not missing a beat, Elijah makes his way out here on Genesis. He recieves a huge ovation even though his Ascendance objective didn't go the way he'd have hoped.

Elijah
Fellas... and Frank, I just heard from the back that one of you feel lke you deserve a title shot. I went toe-to-toe with Frank last Sunday. Tim couldn't do it, Brett Angel couldn't do it, Bob Luger. So what made me think I could beat Frank? Do i think I'm better than Tim? Do i think i'm better than Brett? Do i think i'm better than you Bob? You're damn right! I can't save myself from fighting the great fight. Tim knew he couldn't handle it, it almost cost him his career. Brett knew it was over between them. Look at where you are now Bob. But for me... It'll never be over. I cannot back away and say that you won. Not someone lilke you. There is no end to this Frank. You hurt my people, even took some of them away from me. Now I have to return the favor by stealing that title from Kent and torture you with the thought of me being above you.

Elijah cracks his knuckles and cracks his neck. Frank motions for him to bring it on but...

(Open to Dashing)
Maurie
Maurie
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Meme Culture

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Dashing Sat Aug 26, 2017 1:59 pm

All four men turn their heads towards the stage as the crowd somehow gets EVEN louder! The big cheese himself, the head honcho, Dave Turner, comes waltzing out onto the top of the ramp, decked out in his signature black suit with his sparkling yellow tie dangling from his neck. The general manager of the hottest show on Friday nights scans the ring while the fans and superstars alike are hooked on baited breaths to hear what he has to make of this developing situation.

Turner
Fellas, fellas, come on! We are fresh off the heels of what was without a doubt THE greatest wrestling event off ALL time! And you four are largely to thank for that FACT, win or lose, love or hate, it doesn't matter because at the end of the day, when you four stepped into that ring at Ascendance V, magic was created!

Dave allows for the CMV universe to interject with their roars of approval, all of them agreeing that these four warriors truly brought their A games to the show of shows and it paid off BIG time.

Turner
And now each of you are out here vying for a shot at Ryan Kent and his Alpha World championship. And to be honest, I'd be hard pressed to pick any of you over the other three, so, I'm not going to pick ANY of you!

Each man in the ring has a confused expression plastered on their faces, not too sure what exactly the CMV Hall of Famer is getting at.

Turner
Here's what I've concocted, boys, it's very clear to be that you all WANT this opportunity, the question simply is; which of you wants it the MOST!? So at Battle Scars III, it's going to be Furious Frank, Sam Valentine, Bob Luger and Elijah Stewart colliding in a massive fatal-4-way number one contender's LADDER match!!!

The arena quakes with the cheers of the audience, all of them loving this idea while the men in the ring realize what a dangerous ticket was just punched for them.

Turner
The winner will go on into the next season, season five, to challenge whomever may hold the belt at the third annual Anarchy Rulz pay-per-view event! But Battle Scars is still four weeks away, so in the spirit of competition, we're gonna get things started a bit early HERE TONIGHT! In the main event, it's going to be the current CMV Alpha World champion, Ryan Kent, and his partner for the evening, The Alpha Male, taking on the fan favorite team of Elijah Stewart and Bob Luger! Oh and don't worry Sam, you'll be action tonight as well, taking on THE RETURNING COLE SAVAGE!!! Now if you boys don't mind, as they say, the show MUST go on!

Dave takes a bow and heads off to the back with a chant of "TURNER! TURNER! TURNER!" following behind after him. Frank immediately departs from the ring, not looking back a single time as he hops on his bike, revs up the engine and rides away. Valentine drops his shades back down over his eyes before hitting the canvas and rolling out under the bottom rope. He swaggers his way up the ramp with a gleeful and cocky grin slapped across his face. This leaves Luger and Stewart alone in the ring, who to the support of their combined fans shake hands, sending a message that they'll be on the same page later on tonight, the show cutting to commercial break . . .
Mr. Dashing
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Humor : Knock knock!

https://communityuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by DynamicWrestler Sun Aug 27, 2017 3:54 am

Oh baby, this will be good.
DynamicWrestler
DynamicWrestler
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Dark Humor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down