Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Alpha & Omega Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Alpha & Omega Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Alpha & Omega Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Alpha & Omega Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Alpha & Omega Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Alpha & Omega Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Alpha & Omega Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Alpha & Omega Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Alpha & Omega Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Alpha & Omega Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Alpha & Omega

+3
Solaris Arc
Batman
Tim
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Alpha & Omega Empty Alpha & Omega

Post by Tim Sat Apr 01, 2017 7:54 am

During the pre-show of Cause and Effect, Lisa is leading the camera man down the hall. Near the locker room, Tim is seen texting in front of the door.

LISA EVANS
Excuse me, Tim?

Tim looks up, almost surprised, with tears in his eyes.

LISA EVANS
Are... are you crying?

Tim wipes his face and eyes quickly.

TIM LAFAVE
Strong men do cry, Lisa.

LISA EVANS
Are, are you okay?

TIM LAFAVE
I'm fine. What can I do for you?

LISA EVANS
Well... only hours away is your match with Ryan Kent the Fire Starter. You're last meeting was in the Elimination Chamber where your tenacity allowed you to become the very first Alpha World Champion. You've just recovered from a series of concussions over the course of this month. Do you feel at your best? Do you feel like you can take Kent? Do you feel like you can win the Deadly Games?

TIM LAFAVE
He could.

LISA EVANS
He?

TIM LAFAVE
Look Lisa, my motto has and always will be against all odds. Whether, I'm hurt or healthy. Whether I'm here or not. Whether I'm dead or alive. I'll keep fighting. It's doesn't matter whether I win the games or not, Lisa, no. It matters that every time I enter the ring. My resiliency and drive can maybe inspire some child in the crowd or give an adult a reason to keep going. Victories and losses mean nothing to me, Genesis and Fusion mean nothing to me. Rivalries mean nothing to me. I'm here for the fans. I output one-hundred percent for the fans. I FIGHT... for the fans. This match Ryan and I put on? It's not about the possibility to take on Bob for the Alpha title, not for me. It's about giving the people who payed their hard earned money to come here; full reimbursement in entertainment. It's about giving someone who may be at rock bottom something to distract themselves. Tim LaFave isn't a legacy I want to be decorated with gold, silver and bronze. I want it to be decorated with stories of how he helped this person or made this person forget about their cancer treatment for the day.

This is what Tim stands for. Maybe not at the start. But as I developed... as he developed... He want-- I wanted...

I gotta go, Lis.

Tim hurried passed Lisa who looks very much confused. She looks at the camera with an eye brow raised as the shot fades to black...

[To be Continued]
Tim
Tim
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Slapstick

https://www.youtube.com/us0byanese

Back to top Go down

Alpha & Omega Empty Re: Alpha & Omega

Post by Tim Sat Apr 08, 2017 7:37 am

After the epic defense by Luger had concluded and the arena began settling down. A familiar theme played throughout the arena. In the excitement of Bob's match; many fans forgot that Tim was to leave an announcement after the show. The crowd was let loose a mix of cheers and boos. Cheers because it was Tim, boos because he was eliminated in the first round. Tim stepped out from behind the ribbontron with his jersey but not his hat and he had none of his ring gear. He looked somber as he made his way to the ring, almost detached. The crowd immediately took notice. The cheers and boos started letting up until by the time Tim entered the ring, it was almost silent.

Tim went to the far side and beckoned for a microphone to which he promptly was granted by the ringside staff. He then made his way to center of the canvas.

Tim looked at the hard camera with what appeared to he a lump in his throat. He opened his mouth but the words wouldn't come. But what an odd occurrence, how very rarely could Tim not form his words, something was amiss. His eyes began to shine and then spill over with tears. Using his forearm he collected them as murmurs in the concerned crowd began to sound.

TIM LAFAVE
Tim LaFave fought until he couldn't anymore. Always he would support his fellow man, whether they were on his side... or not. His friends were his sword, his fans were his armor. Every day he would come to what ever venue we were hosting and fight to give you here, the people at home and those suffering elsewhere, the best matches he could.

He set aside feuds and hate to work for the fans.

Now...

The crowd looked perplexed but some faces shown via the camera had an almost disbelieving but knowing face. One of shock.

TIM LAFAVE
My name is Nicholas Bunn. I am Tim LaFave's younger brother.

"Nick" motioned to the titantron and photos of Tim and this Nick showed. They looked almost identical.

The crowd began to stir.

NICK
When our Mom was still struggling on her life path and dad left us, she could only keep two of her four children. Shiloh and Tim we're the oldest and needed Mom. But Myself and our sister were young enough not to know the difference.

Mom gave us to a family who would look after us. My sister and I last name was changed to Bunn. When our mother was finally a successful performer we asked to meet her from our adoptive family and they agreed. I trained along side my sister, my mother and Shiloh and Tim.

The crowd was dumbfounded.

NICK
6 months ago Frank separated my brothers vertebrae, the spot was botched and Tim was rushed to the hospital. A month later he called me from Georgia to speak with him...

He asked me... Should anything ever happen, he would want me to carry on the Tim moniker. I laughed and said: Nothing's ever going to happen, you're Tim LaFave. He smiled and responded: The future is a cruel mistress.

The camera cut to crowd members who eyes were filled with tears.

NICK
A month in a half later, Tim ... he... he died ... in surgery due to complications.

Nick began to well up again and arena filled to the brim was deathly quiet. Disbelief, shock and denial. Was this a joke? Nick wiped his eyes and shakily brought the microphone to his face.

NICK
CMV has done everything in it's power to keep this quite. Using their money they've kept the media silent and since Tim's return, I've been playing the part of my brother. Not to replace him, not to trick you because that's not what's important. The legacy is.

Tim wanted the world to fight alongside him. Wanted everyone to adopt the Against All Odds mantra. He didn't care about the metal around his waist, he cared about the people who cheered for him. And the ones who didn't. His life was a story and if you've been following hopefully he made you happier, maybe he made you stronger, maybe he gave you the will to push on.

That's what he's always wanted. That's why I'm here. To honor my brother. He asked that I continue you to help all of you fight. For whatever it is you love. Because Tim loved you. And everyone backstage. He loved Frank and Kent. He loved Bob and Paul. He loved everyone and the last thing he would want you to do is feel sad. He wants you to fight.

Against All Odds.

Even in death, my brother is doing the same.

Thank you, everyone.

Nick pulled from his back pocket the first hat Tim wore back in Armageddon 2016, his debut, and placed it at his feet. Nick left the ring as the camera focused on his back. The titantron above Nick showed the face of Tim with the writing...

1992 - 2019
Tim
Tim
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Batman Sat Apr 08, 2017 9:10 am

WHAT
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Tunnel Snakes Rule

Back to top Go down

Post by Solaris Arc Sat Apr 08, 2017 1:28 pm

O shit boi
Solaris Arc
Solaris Arc
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Gumble Sat Apr 08, 2017 3:03 pm

Corporate Batman wrote:WHAT
Gumble
Gumble
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Wet

Back to top Go down

Post by Topher Mod Sat Apr 08, 2017 4:26 pm

see him next week lol
Topher Mod
Topher Mod
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : yes :D

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Sat Apr 08, 2017 4:36 pm

Well yeah, Nick is taking the gimmick.
Tim
Tim
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Topher Mod Sat Apr 08, 2017 4:37 pm

got you fam
Topher Mod
Topher Mod
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : yes :D

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Dashing Sat Apr 08, 2017 4:52 pm

Holy vanilla
Mr. Dashing
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Humor : Knock knock!

https://communityuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Dashing Sat Apr 08, 2017 4:53 pm

autocorrect smh
Mr. Dashing
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Humor : Knock knock!

https://communityuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Solaris Arc Sat Apr 08, 2017 4:55 pm

Next Genesis will be a tribute show to the old Tim, I guess.
Solaris Arc
Solaris Arc
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Gumble Sat Apr 08, 2017 6:04 pm

Mr. Dashing wrote:autocorrect smh

F VETERINARIANS
Gumble
Gumble
Main Event Star!