Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Know Thy Friend turned Enemy Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Know Thy Friend turned Enemy Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Know Thy Friend turned Enemy Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Know Thy Friend turned Enemy Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Know Thy Friend turned Enemy Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Know Thy Friend turned Enemy Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Know Thy Friend turned Enemy Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Know Thy Friend turned Enemy Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Know Thy Friend turned Enemy Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Know Thy Friend turned Enemy Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Know Thy Friend turned Enemy

3 posters

Go down

Know Thy Friend turned Enemy Empty Know Thy Friend turned Enemy

Post by Tim Sun Sep 03, 2017 3:23 am

Genesis kicks off with fire works and pyro as the crowd screams in joyous celebration of the CMV event. As the loud fireworks end and Mr. Dashing lets you know what show, episode and the date the titantron lights up with an orange pattern and the letters A | A | O appear in white, varsity themed letters.

The crowd's voices couldn't break in time as the "Face" of Genesis enters the arena to a loving ovation. As he makes his way down to the ring, Tim LaFave already has a microphone in his hand and a determined look on his face. It appears he means business. Tim rounds the corner and puts a foot on the bottom step of the steel stairs and looks behind him briefly. The camera man closest to LaFave focuses on his face. He's squinting looking for something. After a moment, Tim turns back to the ring and places a hand on the ring post, using it for leverage as he steps on the apron. He puts a leg over the middle rope and ducks below the top. Stepping into the ring as the hard camera begins to focus on LaFave.

The camera comes in close and Tim allows the crowd to tire themselves out. Once the audience quiets enough Tim brings the microphone to his mouth to speak.

Tim LaFave
Sun Tzu's the Art of War says; Know thy Enemy. But it doesn't say preparing for that enemy to be one of your closest friends. I stood by this man through my most treasure moments and my most miserable. Every tag title I won was with his help. He trained me, he taught me. He gave me confidence and inner-strength. And now, all he wants to do is take it away. I wanted to believe that my dad did something to him, changed him someway, but he told me... he told us all, that it was something I did. I can't fathom what it is though. I fought with him through the toughest battles in tag team warfare, we won and lost together. And I never abandoned him. His triumph was my triumph and in vise versa. I just want to know what it is I did to change him. He's tried to hurt my mother multiple times. The woman who still, even after these attempts on her safety, views him as a son. I'm racking my brain what I could of done at any point in our relationship to make him do something like this. He's not the same Kevin, I hope it's not the same Kevin. Maybe it's someone else. Maybe I'm being to hopeful. But I stand her, on Friday Night Genesis to ask Kevin... To come out here, to settle things. I tried with my father and I'm going to try with you. Kevin, brother, let's talk this out...

The crowd cheers loudly hoping for T & Lee to return and reform through this moment's reprieve. Tim holds an open hand to the titantron, hoping for Kevin Lee to step out from gorilla. But after minutes of silence, nothing. The crowd becomes restless. To which turns to face the crowd

Tim LaFave
C'mon! If you had someone close enough to be your brother, wouldn't you wait 1,000 years for them too...?

Tim turns back to the stage.

...I know I would.

The hard camera focuses on Tim's face, his lips bent into a frown. His eyes longing for hope. But nothing.

Tim LaFave
Damnit, Kevin...

Tim lowers his hand and turns back to the hard camera

...If it takes beating you at Battle Scars to find out the truth, then I'll do it. I'll hate it. But I won't lay down. You never laid down for me...

???
No I didn't, but you sure as hell took advantage when I was down...

Over the PA, that sentence was spoken by a familiar voices as suddenly the titantron begins airing grainy footage of the 2 out of 3 falls match between Chris Andrews, Kevin Lee and Tim LaFave for the International Championship at Ascendance IV. The footage shows clips of Tim and Kevin readying but starts showing clips of the falls that secured Timothy victory.

Tim pinning Kevin, twice...

Tim looks mortified. He brings the microphone to his face.

Tim LaFave
Kevin... is this it, is this what turned you against me? You were so happy after the fact! We celebrated together. We did a podcast after it... Is this truly the deciding factor?

???
Excuses are your true weapon, Tim, not your spirit or your mantra. You try to justify everything you do, whether it be right or wrong. And that's not what I taught you. I taught you to be honest, loyal and trust worthy, and you pinned me for your own selfish desires

Tim LaFave says nothing. Nothing he can say can change Kevin's mind. Defeated, he can no longer excuse his actions. He takes off his hat and stares at it... For a long time. The words Against All Odds stare back at him. With his hat in his hand, he brings the microphone to his mouth again.

Tim LaFave
Kevin I'll do anything to right this wrong, to fix what I broke. Just come out here. Let's talk. Please...

The PA system doesn't respond this time and after a moment of painful silence, Tim lowers his head. However the lights turn blindingly white, causing the feed from CMV feed to turn snow white. When the lights die, Kevin Lee is standing behind Tim.

Tim senses his presence and swings around to meet him eye to eye. Tim looks saddened and tries to apologize but nothing escapes. His holds out his hands, his hat in one and is looking for anything. But Kevin stares into the eyes of Tim, life less, cold...

Kevin slowly moves his hand up and points to the microphone in Tim's hand and then flips his hand. Tim recognizes the silent request and hands him the microphone quickly.

Kevin brings the mic to his mouth.

Kevin Lee
You want to fix things?

Tim nods and inaudibly mouths "yes" repeatedly.

Kevin Lee
Get on your knees. Beg for forgiveness.

With Kevin's free hand he points down to the canvas. Tim doesn't blink before dropping to his knees and placing his hands on the mat a shoulder length apart. His hat crumpled in his hand.

The crowd boos loudly. Furious to see Kevin manipulating their hero so.

Kevin Lee
That's good... I feel like you mean it. You want to be my friend again. You want to fix this wrong. But ... there's just one more thing... The final test to truly show me how sorry you are. I want you to denounce your motto. I want you to denounce Against All Odds. Admit that it's fraudulent lifestyle, one that you made up to nestle safely into relevancy amongst these foolish people. Do it and I'll forgive you holey.

Kevin opens his hand and the microphone falls onto the mat in front of Tim. The camera man on the apron looks up from the floor to get a shot of Tim.

While he dropped to his knees, this request was much harder. The looks on Tim's face was on of compromise and struggle. His hazel eyes darted around. His hands tightened around his hat, crushing it in his clasp.

The crowd's soft boos turn into one of 100% disapproval. Demanding that Tim stand up both literally and figuratively.

Tim looks as if he's been asked to choose between his mother and his brother in a life or death scenario. Tim clenches the hat now and squeezes his eyes shut and as fast as he dropped before his former friend he shot back up. The crowd explodes into deafening cheers. Tim stares into the eyes of Kevin once more, only inches from his face, Kevin not even flinching, Tim a look of stone-willed determination. From below the shot of the camera, Tim puts his hat back on and gently adjusts it using the brim then the microphone comes from below the shot closer to his mouth.

Tim LaFave
You ask me to denounce the mantra that gives people the power to get out of bed in the morning The saying that gives that person on the bottom rung one last breath of hope. The motto that gives that cancer patient the strength to press on. The lifestyle that helps the soldier on the front lines fight regardless of the opposing army's head count. I'll sit on my knees all day if that means that you'll forgive me for what I did. But I will never, ever... Denounce the only thing that keeps me going... And I swear on my mother's life... that I would retire, here today, before I denounce those three words. If you want to forgive me that's fine... but if you don't... then you need to get ready...

Tim steps several feet away and takes off his shirt, his hat getting collected by the t-shirts bunched mess. He throws the mic down and motions for Kevin Lee to come at him.

Kevin Lee stone-stares him, watching LaFave pace the ring, his anger getting the best of him. Kevin doesn't move, the ring bouncing slightly, giving him the only motion there is. Kevin mouths something; while staring at Tim. The camera makes out the words.

...Not yet...

the shot switches to Tim who looks confused and the lighting turns bright light once again and returns to normal Now Tim is in the ring alone. His clothing on the side of the ring. The camera catches LaFave exhaling and cuts quickly to the the hat under the shit, "Against All Odds" showing before CMV cuts to commercial.
Tim
Tim
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Slapstick

https://www.youtube.com/us0byanese

Back to top Go down

Know Thy Friend turned Enemy Empty Re: Know Thy Friend turned Enemy

Post by Mr. Dashing Sun Sep 03, 2017 3:27 am

Nice!
Mr. Dashing
Mr. Dashing