Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
The Tables have Turned  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
The Tables have Turned  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
The Tables have Turned  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
The Tables have Turned  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
The Tables have Turned  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
The Tables have Turned  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
The Tables have Turned  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
The Tables have Turned  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
The Tables have Turned  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
The Tables have Turned  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

The Tables have Turned

Go down

The Tables have Turned  Empty The Tables have Turned

Post by Big Boi 702 Wed Oct 26, 2016 9:38 pm

*The Begining of Intensity starts as there seems to be a Power-Malfunction. But instead of just Darkness, I message pops up on the Titantron, reading "Fear is Pain Arising from the Anticipation of Evil". Then the Titantron reveals who the mystery person is. It is the Black Plague himself, ZODIAK!! Alongside him, Jake Holmes. They both come out on the Entrance way and make their way to the ring, where Zodiak grabs a Mic from the Announcer and begins to speak, in his Deep, Monster like, Voice*

Zodiak:Another year passes;burning falling ashes
          Drop to the floor;from the fire-proof door
          As it bursts into flames;and crackles in shame
          For it failed in its task;and whoofed away fast
          While the clock ticks;and the paver of bricks
          His grandson sits playing;instead of praying
          He hails his satan tonight;as the dark swallows the night
          And his wife lays in bed;wishing she were dead

*Then he drops the Mic on the floor, as Jake Holmes picks it up and begins to speak*

Jake Holmes: Tops Newsome, See we were through with you. We're still through with you. Because now, heh he heh, We look to put our sights on some bigger "game". We're talking about One of the Biggest Monsters in the game and that Monster is nonother than Marko Punish. You see, Marko, you put a Mad name in this business as a Competitor and as a Human being in General. Plus your old friend, Kevin Payne, came Back. And He's facing someone that me and Zodiak have been dying for everyone to meet. Well, Ladies and Gentlemen, Heheheheh, Please Welcome, the Demented, Psychotic, Trey Diamond!!

*Trey Diamond's music plays as the lights go off and come back on, seeing Trey Diamond in the Ring with Zodiak and Jake Holmes*

Jake Holmes: Mr.Punish and Mr.Payne, you may be the biggest Son's of Bitches this side of the Company. But, WE are hungry and WE are gonna be hunting you two down like Vultures to a Carcass. Like Dogs to a Mailman. Like-

*And that's when Trey Diamond takes the Mic from Jake. Jake Laughs and Quivers at the same time, until he lies in the corner of the ring, While Trey begins to say something*

Trey Diamond: PAYNE!! I KNOW YOU CAN HEAR ME THROUGH THAT MASK YOU WEAR, YOU COWARD!! WHY DON'T YOU SHOW YOUR FACE TO THE WHOLE WORLD AND QUIT WASTING OUR TIME, YOU PATHETIC BASTARD!! I WILL KILL YOU IN THAT RING, MYSELF!!

*Zodiak grabs the mic from Trey and pushes him down. Trey just gets back up and stands face to face with the Behemoth of a Monster. Then, Trey kneels, Along with Jake. Then Zodiak speaks again*

Zodiak: Next week, The Infernal Names will be written in the walls of Intensity. And when we do, we won't be nice!!

*Zodiak motions both men to get out of the ring, as they both scurry out of the Ring. Then Zodiak, slowly, gets out of the ring, looking at both Trey and Jake. The three of them walk off into the backstage*
Big Boi 702
Big Boi 702
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Fragile Egos

Back to top Go down