Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Bish wakes up Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Bish wakes up Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Bish wakes up Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Bish wakes up Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Bish wakes up Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Bish wakes up Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Bish wakes up Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Bish wakes up Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Bish wakes up Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Bish wakes up Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Bish wakes up

2 posters

Go down

Bish wakes up Empty Bish wakes up

Post by Topher Mod Mon Sep 04, 2017 8:58 pm

Don wakes up….He must have lost consciousness when he was taken through the portal so many times…Kurasuke is nowhere to be seen, Bish is all alone, he staggers up looking around trying to figure out where the hell he is…. He see’s a TV with an old VHS sticking out, he pushes it in and it plays….

UnMatched #19  
Don Bishop Vs Marko Punish

--commentary--
Sushi-X : It seems like Don Bishop is like a lone wolf, a lone survivor trying to take on  this huge corporation  ahead of him and no one’s even trying to give him some kind of respect….This guy looks like a hero right now.

Don smiles and stops the tape...

Bish : Where am i……and why I am here…. And why is there a tape of me against Marko…. And that was nice of Sushi-X to say that about me..

He looks at the TV again and decides to press play..

CMV TakeOver
The Wanderers Vs Cowboys from Hell
--commentary--
Mr Gnashtastic : The Bisheroonie…. One….Twoooo…..Threeeeeee…… There’s that three count…. Gavin Extreme  and Don Bishop gonna walk away with the Tag Team Championships.

Bish :  Another career highlight….Nice…..But I have to get out of here, I have a huge match at Redemption Road where me and Big Gav will once again be Tag Champs….. Why am I even talking to myself…..hmmmm..

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELP. Anybody out there….. Anyone…

Ok..ok keep calm… Just think…...........Dammit I’m screwed…........No..no remember what sushi said I’m a hero…..ok…think think….lets recap, I came crashing down when I stepped into portal i landed next to Gav… I said Bang, Bang and collapsed…Then the portal opened and Kurasuke grabbed my arm and I end up here…. Where ever the hell here is….Must be a door around here somewhere….Don turns the TV on again just to get some light in the room….Aha  there it is..

The Bish tries the door but it is locked…

Bish : Dammit…just my luck…locked….Well I’m a hero an what do heroes do they smash there way through.

Bish slaps his face hyping himself up….

Bish : 1….2……3……

Bish kicks at the door with all his power…

Bish : AAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRGHHHHHHHHHH fuck..fuck..fuck that hurt….jesus ….oh wait it says pull……

Bish pulls the door open and he’s in the basement of the arena...He limps up the stairs shaking his leg… Luckily it’s not too serious and should be healed in a day…

Gav : BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISHH where are you.

Bish : Im down here

Gav : How the hell did you get down there, you was in the ring, then poof, you vanished.

Bish : That damn Karasuke and his stupid portal….Anyway let’s just get out of here, we have a huge match at Redemption Road.

Gav : Hell yea we do, The Wanderers gonna claim what’s rightfully ours…. I got ya back Bish, always have….always will

Bish smiles and realises he has respect and someone he can trust and the scene fades.

Last edited by topher316 on Mon Sep 04, 2017 10:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Topher Mod
Topher Mod
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : yes :D

Back to top Go down

Bish wakes up Empty Re: Bish wakes up

Post by krzy Mon Sep 04, 2017 10:29 pm

The camera cuts to an unknown location where Kurasuke sits alone, watching the scene between Gavin and Bish unfold through a portal. Kurasuke wipes that scene away and brings up another, playing through his own flashbacks, though these don’t involve MexiTan.

Stills of his time with Gerald Foster as part of the Frozen Cats fade by as “Work” by Rihanna softly plays in the background. Finally, the flashback brings us to The Fuzzy Cats losing to The Bringers of Despair at Implosion, then it all ends with Mexitan defeating The Wanderers for the coveted tag team championships at the following Implosion.

Kurasuke closes the portal and sits alone in that dingy room for several seconds, collecting his thoughts. Finally he stands from his chair then kneels directly in front of the camera, his masked face filling the entire screen.

{{Kurasuke}}
Too often the focus rests on the destination forcing eyes to miss what lies beyond the shore after days lost at sea. Redemption Road. Redemption Road. Redemption Road. Where will this road lead us? What should we expect when we get there? How will we feel when redemption fails to make us whole again? Questions fools fail to realize matter more than anything else.

Kurasuke puts both hands over his mask and sucks in wind.

{{Kurasuke}}
Listen to the voices of the past. Hear them as they promise nothings. Fear them as they predict your demise for they’ve lived through it all generations before. I have traversed this fabled road only to find out that redeeming myself was a minor prize. Being a card in the winning hand has not fully satisfied. Only by reshuffling and winning again and again will then another road open up to allow a journey to a place that glitters brighter in the sunlight, making the one you left behind a ghetto in comparison.

He reaches through the portal, and without turning his head away from the camera, he pulls out a slice of pizza, pineapple free. He drops the slice onto the ground, straightens himself up, then stomps on it.

{{Kurasuke}}
Even the simple things will soon fail to comfort you. Even a perceived moral high ground will won’t guarantee success. No. No. No. No. No. What lies beyond the shore is civilization, but contentment has lead you to build your castles on the beach, and now Leo Cruz and Marcus Akane will be the waves rolling in to wash your efforts back into the sea. Even in my absence my presence will be felt.

Kurasuke doesn’t move a muscle, yet the camera feed abruptly ends.  

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Topher Mod Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:08 am

wasn't gonna do a promo but i was checking out my Bishop debut and rematch with Marko... Echo as Sushi was on Commentary and i used to, kind a worked out nicely
Topher Mod
Topher Mod
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : yes :D

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down