Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Rhys wakes up.  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Rhys wakes up.  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Rhys wakes up.  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Rhys wakes up.  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Rhys wakes up.  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Rhys wakes up.  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Rhys wakes up.  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Rhys wakes up.  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Rhys wakes up.  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Rhys wakes up.  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Rhys wakes up.

Go down

Rhys wakes up.  Empty Rhys wakes up.

Post by Gumble Sat Aug 04, 2018 5:53 pm

A video appears on the frontpage of CMV.com...

The scene fades in to a bedroom, the camera pans around the room past a couch pointed at a TV and focuses on a bunk-bed in the back corner of the room, two men lie in each bunk, sleeping peacefully. The man on the bottom bunk abruptly sits up, breathlessly gasping for air. The moonlight shines on to his face through a nearby window, revealing Rhys Matthews.

Rhys looks around the room with a confused expression before hearing the soft breathing of someone directly above him, Matthews climbed out of his bunk, taking another look around the room before turning the light on and moving back over to the bunk-bed. Rhys grabs the man from the top bunk and throws him to the ground, wasting no time Rhys picks the mystery man up and thrusts him into a nearby wall, his hand against the man’s throat. The camera pans over Matthews’ shoulder and reveals Sam Valentine.

Rhys Matthews
W-who are you, why am I here? Are you the filthy GUM spitter?

Valentine struggles but ultimately gives up before responding…

Sam Valentine
Rhys, it’s Sam Valentine, I’ve literally been on Genesis since the Royal Rumble, how do you not know who I am…

Rhys squints his eyes trying to place Valentine but he just can’t seem to recognise him, he cocks his head to one side inquisitively…

Rhys Matthews
Alright ‘SAM’… If that’s your REAL name, what the heck am I doing here, the last thing I remember is sitting at my desk at the FBI HQ...

Sam Valentine
Alright, this is going to sound really bad but I’ll try to make this quick… you know you won the tag title shot in the Cyborg Invitational right?

Rhys nods in acknowledgement, gesturing Sam to continue…

Sam Valentine
Ok, so. Basically, You got drugged by two weird insane asylum employees, brought to the Genesis arena, I found you and took advantage of your tag opportunity, gave you a makeover, gave you a sick new entrance and we’ve been tearing it up man.

Rhys comprehends what he just learned for a moment, he stands stone faced until the corners of his mouth curve into a huge smile!

Rhys Matthews
OH! Really?! Damn that’s cool! WOW!

Sam is bewildered by Rhys' acceptance of the situation…

Sam Valentine
So… you’re not mad?

Rhys Matthews
Mad? Why would I be mad? I would have done the exact same thing! You wanna be best friends?

Sam Valentine
Yeah!

Rhys Matthews
You wanna go play Rainbow Six Siege?

Sam Valentine
Yeah!

Rhys skips over to the couch and action rolls onto it, Sam follows suit and sits next to Matthews…

The scene fades out…

Then fades back in again...

Sam Valentine
HE’S LEFT LEFT, YEAH AROUND THIS CORNER, NOW BEHIND THAT DESK, YA, YA, YOU GOT HIM, YOU GOT HIM! Nice clutch man!

Rhys Matthews
Thanks bro!

Sam Valentine
So, what are your plans for Ascendance, I’ve got that Money in the Bank match, can’t wait for it to be MY time. Anyway, yeah, so what’s your plans guy?

Rhys turns to Sam and continues playing, looking directly at Valentine while moving his character around the map with ease.

Rhys Matthews
What are my plans? MY plans are to find that DISGUSTING

He gets a kill in the game, still staring at Sam.

REPULSIVE

He gets another kill, his eyes focused on Sam

LOATHSOME

He gets a third kill.

ABOMINABLE

A fourth kill.

REPUGNANT

He kills the last member of the enemy team, still looking at Sam.

HOB. GOBLLLLIIIIINNNNN!

Silence falls on the room for a couple of minutes.

Sam Valentine
Alright, cool. Nice ace by the way.

Rhys Matthews
Thanks! Yeah, this game is real easy.

The scene fades for real this time…
Gumble
Gumble
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Wet

Back to top Go down