Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Mr MITB.... No Strings Attached!!! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Mr MITB.... No Strings Attached!!! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Mr MITB.... No Strings Attached!!! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Mr MITB.... No Strings Attached!!! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Mr MITB.... No Strings Attached!!! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Mr MITB.... No Strings Attached!!! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Mr MITB.... No Strings Attached!!! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Mr MITB.... No Strings Attached!!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Mr MITB.... No Strings Attached!!! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Mr MITB.... No Strings Attached!!! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Mr MITB.... No Strings Attached!!!

2 posters

Go down

Mr MITB.... No Strings Attached!!! Empty Mr MITB.... No Strings Attached!!!

Post by Topher Mod Thu Nov 02, 2017 5:12 pm

Top’s Newsome walks around backstage, with his usual smirk across his face, he walks past the souvenir  stands, picks ups a Sunshine mask, shakes his head and throws it on the floor, he then see’s  a Payaso t-shirt and pulls it off the rack, he looks at it with disgust and throws that on the floor too and walks off…

Souvenir stand guy : HEEEEYYYYY WHY YOU DO THAT?

Top’s ignores the old man and continues walking backstage with his MITB briefcase in hand…  He walks past Quantum’s locker room door, stops and looks at his briefcase, once again grins….and walks off.

Mac Thompson sees Tops  and  comes sprinting over…

Mac : Tops… <heavy breathing>> sorry, gimme a second, need….to…..catch….my…..breath….OK  I’m good….Huh where’d he go….TOP’S come back, dammit..

Top’s stops and looks back to see Mac walking towards him…

Mac : Just wanted to get a few words, if that’s ok…

Tops : Sure, what’s up.

Mac : OK well 1st off we all saw Pandora return to CMV on Monday Night Fusion where she unleashed her Gargoyle of Destruction, what are your thoughts?

Tops : Ah Pandora, my Puppet of Mass Destruction, she has evolved since the last time I saw her …..I did unleash Pandora just as she has unleashed her very own puppet… The Gargoyle of Destruction….Daemion…But lets see if she can pull the strings, if you know what I mean…. I’m sure she and her puppet will  leave a path of broken bodies…

Mac : I see, thanks for clearing that up, now onto business, last week you went toe to toe with long time CMV superstar Sunshine where you gave him some mind control.

Tops : Listen….I was gven opportunities in the past, and sure I didn’t make the best of them, I had to remind myself of who I am, Do you remember my 1st year in CMV right, I was beating every single TV Champion they threw at me, I pinned JustIN Sane on my debut after getting almost decapitated as I jumped off the turnbuckle to the outside where he hit Trouble in Paradise…. That was who I was and that is who I am….I am The Puppet Master. I am Mr Money in the Bank.

Mac : Well Puppet Master, during the match Luther interrupted which almost cost Sunshine at that point as you hit a backslide pin… Were you aware he was going to do this?

Tops : I do not pull the strings of one Luther…But I do not appreciate Payaso coming out too… You see I do not need help in winning matches, like I proved against Sunshine, I still went on and crushed his skull with my Mind Control… But it seems Payaso and Sunshine need to be a taught a lesson, NO  STRINGS ATTACHED!!!

Mac : Mr Money in the Bank….. Any ideas on when you`ll cash in that contract that you won at Climb2Fame?

Tops : A contract is a contract, which means I pull the strings, I decide when i`ll cash in, whether it’s today, tomorrow or the day it expires, who knows…. And that’s the advantage I hold over the Champion, whether it be Quantum, Rage or anybody else who somehow manages to become Champ.

Top’s slaps the briefcase a few times and smirks as he walks off….
Topher Mod
Topher Mod
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : yes :D

Back to top Go down

Mr MITB.... No Strings Attached!!! Empty Re: Mr MITB.... No Strings Attached!!!

Post by Miztacular Sat Nov 04, 2017 9:38 am

I like how you worked the money in the bank perfectly alongside Top's gimmick, great word play in here topher I enjoyed it.
Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

Back to top Go down