Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
No Strings Attached Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
No Strings Attached Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
No Strings Attached Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
No Strings Attached Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
No Strings Attached Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
No Strings Attached Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
No Strings Attached Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
No Strings Attached Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
No Strings Attached Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
No Strings Attached Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

No Strings Attached

Go down

No Strings Attached Empty No Strings Attached

Post by Topher Mod Sun Jan 31, 2016 11:05 am

i'll repost yesterdays promo, in case people missed it as we have a new format

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lisa Evans : Welcome back to NXT, My name is Lisa Evans and let me introduce my guest tonight, a new comer to NXT who made his 1 on 1 debut in the Tournament of Legends where he's just defeated a legend in JustIN Sane.... Please welcome 'The Puppet Master' Tops Newsome....

The lights go dark and Tops Newsome's music hits the PA system and outcomes Tops Newsome who is accompanied by Tia Powley. They slowly make themselves down the isle and into the ring, Top's places the huge sack he is carrying in the corner...

Lisa : Tops Newsome congratulations on your victory at NXT Unmatched, What a match to kick of your career, you faced JustIN Sane in your group stage match, it was a back and forth match, both of you hitting finishers, but it seemed you was on the verge of loosing  as you climbed the top turnbuckle and dove off towards Sane who was outside of the ring, but he caught you with a devastating spinning kick from out of no where. But when he threw you back into the ring he couldn’t capitalize on it and you somehow got the pinfall.

Tia : Let me stop you right there Lisa, My guy knew exactly what he was doing, he said he would defeat JustIN Sane and he did. It doesn’t matter how many championships this guy has won, when he faced Tops, he found out that he was no match for my guy. JustIN was the first guy to suffer at the hands of Tops Newsome, many will follow the same result. You see when Tops hits you with No Strings Attached (Sitting Tombstone) then it’s just a matter of time on the 3 count.

Tops : That’s right, I said last week that they would fall one by one, well JustIN Sane you fell, fell on your damn head when I gave you No Strings Attached. Now I face either Giant Jay or Mr Wentworth in my next group stage match. It doesn’t matter which one is next I have my eyes on the finals and I will be crowned the winner of the Legends of Tournaments. Get ready NXT Tops Newsome has arrived and all these Puppets will suffer NO STRINGS ATTACHED.
Topher Mod
Topher Mod
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : yes :D

Back to top Go down