Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Burning of Trash Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Burning of Trash Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Burning of Trash Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Burning of Trash Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Burning of Trash Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Burning of Trash Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Burning of Trash Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Burning of Trash Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Burning of Trash Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Burning of Trash Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Burning of Trash

Go down

Burning of Trash Empty Burning of Trash

Post by Batman Sat Jun 12, 2021 3:31 pm

The show begins with this absolute magic blaring through the speakers of the PA System. The majority of the crowd who absolutely hate the menace coming out to the music can't help but to move to the legendary sound that for now resides in their heads. That is until the devil himself emerges from the Gorilla Position, showing a look of disgust on his face for the CMV Universe. He slowly makes his way down the ramp, continuing to glare at the fans who boo him. Finally, the Game Changer reaches the ring where he proceeds to enter before snatching the microphone from the ring announcer.

Schmidty
Before we get started tonight I figured I go ahead and come out and say what I gotta say....you know....because I can. So, the absolute embarrassment to this sport decided to give me his retort. Most of what he had to say was some more of that disrespect which could be symbolized as a shovel he's using to dig his own grave but.......he surprised me. After using his newfound friends to take me out a few weeks back, Jason Spade claims he now doesn't need his crew to back him. In fact, he's ordered them to leave me alone.

He threw a side eye to the camera.

Schmidty
You're not scared? You're gonna deal with me? Then come fucking do it. Fuck your little match tonight with Brett Angel. I don't give a damn about that. I don't wanna wait any longer. You want to deal with me?? I'm right here! Let's have a match RIGHT NOW pussy! And I'll show you why it's important for you to understand that everything I said last week, is the absolute truth.

And with that, he throws down his mic and takes his shirt before awaiting for Jason to answer his challenge.

And out he comes. Unlike Schmidty, he's actually in his ring gear due to the fact he's booked for a match later on. With a serious look on his face, he marches down the ramp and into the ring where he and Schmidty immediately get into each other's faces, forcing the referee to break the two up.

"Fuck you!"

"Fuck YOU!"

The two share words as the referee assures them that he will honor their request and give them their match. Both men who are obviously shaking with anger are ready to get this match started and finally FIGHT! The referee talks to the timekeeper about setting the match up while Jason Spade takes off his jacket and turns around to sit it in the corner. However, as he turns around, Schmidty is there, and PEPPER SPRAYS HIM!

"Yeeeeeaaaaaaaah! How do you like that bitch!"

He screams out as Spade drops to the mat. Obviously in agonizing pain as he struggles to see. Meanwhile, the devil eyes his prey. He kneels down a couple feet from Spade and awaits the perfect opportunity to strike. As Spade tries to stand up, realizing the kind of danger he's in, Schmidty strikes with an OLD SCHOOL SCHMIDTY!!!!!! His face is planted firmly in the mat with brute force from the attack as Schmidty stands back up.

"Didn't see that coming did ya??? Huh??? You take all this time talking shit, you forgot who the HELL I am! I don't play by the rules Spade!"

He kicks him, hard in the side while yelling out again.

"I changed the game so I didn't have to!"

He then picks Spade back up, who's still in so much pain, and throws him shoulder first into the ring post, causing him to crash through the turnbuckles and fall to the outside.

"You gonna deal with me right??"

Schmidty slides out of the ring and lifts up the apron to retrieve something.

"I told you, I'll burn your cabinet to the ground! Let's start with the Chief of Staff shall we?"

He turns around with a can of gasoline! The fans are booing this act. It's obvious in this moment that the whispers of Schmidty's sanity that have echoed throughout the locker room as of late are now more true than ever. He snapped. He can try to hide it like he did last week, but it's now obvious. Nobody's safe.

"You disrespected me AND this business! Everything I have worked hard to built and you and Shay come along to RUIN IT!!!"

He screams out before drenching Spade in gasoline. Then, he slams the can down on Spades chest before revealing matches from his pocket!

"And I'll be the one standing there with the matches"

He quotes his last promo as he stares in the lit flame between his fingers. However, LUCKILY for Jason Spade, a swarm of security and officials swarm the scene, immediately separating Schmidty from Spade. They literally saved his life as security apprehend Schmidty.

"Who'll save you next time Spade? You'll need GOD himself because I'm the fucking DEVIL BABY!!"

He screams out as they force him up the ramp. And once again, after this.....attempt.....of pure evil, Schmidty laughs. A wicked smile on the face of the Game Changer as they take him backstage, leaving the officials to take care of Jason Spade.
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Tunnel Snakes Rule

Back to top Go down