Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
The Royal Ceremony - King's Championship Celebration Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
The Royal Ceremony - King's Championship Celebration Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
The Royal Ceremony - King's Championship Celebration Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
The Royal Ceremony - King's Championship Celebration Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
The Royal Ceremony - King's Championship Celebration Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
The Royal Ceremony - King's Championship Celebration Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
The Royal Ceremony - King's Championship Celebration Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
The Royal Ceremony - King's Championship Celebration Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
The Royal Ceremony - King's Championship Celebration Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
The Royal Ceremony - King's Championship Celebration Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

The Royal Ceremony - King's Championship Celebration

3 posters

Go down

The Royal Ceremony - King's Championship Celebration Empty The Royal Ceremony - King's Championship Celebration

Post by HellishxHades Sat Jun 12, 2021 11:05 pm

As Crossfire Opening comes to a close, Mr. Dashing reports on the Commentary Table.

Mr. Dashing:
Tonight will be a night of carnage, as Crossfire presents Lethal Lockdown. Every match tonight will be surrounded in steel in some sort or another. But kicking things off tonight is the man that will be in the main event of tonight's show. The new Global Champion, George King.

The P.A. System starts to play Hail to the King by Avenged Sevenfold.

George King comes out in a 3 piece suit. He makes his way down to the ring, where the mat is red, and a throne is sitting in the middle of the ring, with a podium with the Global Championship sitting on it. With George King raises his as as he parade around the ring.

George King walks over to the throne, he picks up the microphobe there.

George King:
Hahaha. Finally. Finally. The king has been given his crown.

He walks over to the podium and places the Global Championship over his shoulder.

Cyberslam. You people voted that I would walk into that chumps own match and I didn't just make him Humble. I humiliated him. I didn't just beat him. I dominated him. 5-1. If it wasnt for the fact I passed out for a second due to blood loss, I would have ran through Josh Wolf untested.

Oh. And for those of you who fell for me actually having respect for Josh Wolf. What is wrong with you. Why would I show respect to a f***ing peasant. Especially one that was holding the crown of the King. I was playing mind games with him. He said that my fatal flaw is I don't believe that any peasant is on my level. Well, at that moment, I decided, if I show that respect that he so confidently believed that I lacked. What would his reaction be. He seemed surprised, and I believe that he was the one that take my challenge seriously. But Josh told me my flaw was that I don't believe anyone is on my level. And can you blame me. I might aswell take the throne and watch over CMV as the God that I am.

George give the crowd a moment to react to him calling himself a God.

As I understand and saw last week, Josh, he ain't doing so well, I mean no one walks out the same when face to face with a King.

George turns towards the Throne as if he is contemplating taking a seat.

King.

He laughs under his breathe.

Let me get something off my chest before I take my seat. Chris Proudfoot. You must be confused on why I at ringside last week. Is it because you beat me. No. That was apart of the illusion I was playing on Josh Wolf. Is it because you stole the Undisputed Championship from me 2 years ago. No. I chose to let those demons die. It's because you are walking around here as a Fake King. As much as I tried to let that not bother me. Because every year there is a new Fake King in CMV. When I have been right here for almost 6 years, and I never once relinquished the title of King.

Chris Proudfoot, I simply don't like you. I think you are talented. But other than that, you're nothing more than a brat that always seems to be messing with me as soon as I get the things that I want.

I think that its time to take a seat and let this royal ceremony be official.

As George King is about to sit down.

[Open to Chris Proudfoot, Ogon(Archer Rose), Sol(Josh Wolf), Goat(Adam Valentine/Eaton)]

[IF NO REPLY: GEORGE KING SITS IN THE THRONE, AS THE SCENE FADES]
HellishxHades
HellishxHades
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

The Royal Ceremony - King's Championship Celebration Empty The Real King Emerges

Post by Chris Proudfoot Sat Jun 12, 2021 11:29 pm

Proudfoot enters through the ramp to a roaring crowd, He has a mic in hand and is carrying his case in the other.

Chris Proudfoot:
You know Georgie boy, I find it funny that in all the time you've been here, Never Once have you actually become King of the Ring. A self appointed King is all you are, But I will give you one thing. You are currently, Global Champion. But just as it was before, I am here to put an end to it. When I cashed in on Moon. I showed the world that I am The Man in CMV. The one and only, God's Chosen.

I said this before, What's a King to a God. But now, I'm not only God's Chosen...

I am CMVs King, It's true King. I won the tournament, I won this case, and I beat you AND Josh Wolf. The only claim to any throne you
have is your stupid name, and the belt holding up your tights. I'm already Champion George, I am Inevitable.

So keep my belt warm for me a little longer, Keep running your mouth. But I've kicked your ass so many times that coming down there now to do it again isn't even worth it. I'll have my moment on the top of the mountain again. God has willed it, I have willed it.

No false king is going to keep Proudfoot down, That's a Fact.

Proudfoot over King, Again. As Always.

Proudfoot laughs to himself

I mean really, It's funny to me that you come out here calling out me, my claim to the throne? I nearly carried the team over Supremacy, Beat the entire main event of Crossfire, Won King of The Ring, Won the Case. My claim was solidified after I beat you and Wolfy. Before I won King of the ring, Before I won this case. As far as I'm concerned. I am at the top here on Crossfire, The only reason worth tuning in, The face that runs the place, The man who runs the show. I did what I came here to do already, Save this show. Save this failing show that was falling lower and lower every week you were on it. I got people backstage and Fans THANKING me for saving this train wreck.

I'm the conductor, and you're just a passenger on MY RIDE. MY JOURNEY.

We find ourselves once again facing off for a World Championship, this time I am the challenger. And you're the.. "Champion"

Proudfoot does air quotes

But ask yourself, do you really feel like a Champion here? Really? We all know this is The Chris Proudfoot show. You failed the last time we battled on top of the mountain, you fell so far you wound up here.

I went on to make history and battle for both the NGCW and Undisputed Championship, While you begged for another shot, I laughed.

The same will happen again, and I will go on to make History, Again.

Say what you will, But talk is cheap, and the only one with Money here..

Proudfoot holds up his case

Is me.

Proudfoot drops the mic and walks out, the scene fading to black (If George doesn't reply)  
Chris Proudfoot
Chris Proudfoot
Pleb
Pleb

Back to top Go down

The Royal Ceremony - King's Championship Celebration Empty Screw Royalty!

Post by Master Ogon Tue Jun 15, 2021 8:29 pm

As soon as Proudfoot takes one extra step down that ramp, he’s interrupted by the frantic yelling of a certain Australian’s theme song.

Archer Rose walks out dressed in a three piece suit himself, this one however, was entirely white besides a black tie. With him is a large bottle of “El Gato’s Champagne” in one hand and a microphone in the other. Before making his way down the ramp, he looks over at Chris Proudfoot who hasn’t moved an inch from his spot. Rose stares him straight in the eyes and Proudfoot well, he just has a small smirk on his face. He isn’t exactly scared of him or impressed by him. Archer doesn’t take the time to properly address him, instead he just raises the champagne at him and starts walking down the ramp. That’s before pausing and looking back at him.

Archer Rose:
Bloody hell mate, it’s a party, not an excuse to show how much of an unlikable pretentious shithead you can be. I’d expect you not to be invited with the whole God’s Chosen spiel you say at least several times a day to everybody so you’re probably confused but don’t worry, I’ll take the attention off ya for a second. I have this champagne here, drink some when you have the chance because drunk slurring and wobbling around saying who god knows what I ASSURE you will be a funnier joke than whatever the hell you just said to George King about NGCW.

The crowd responds in boos toward his remarks toward the King Of The Ring but that doesn’t bother Archer in the slightest. He continues his way down the ramp to the awaiting George King, who still hasn’t taken his seat just yet.

King eyes Rose as he makes his way closer and closer, Proudfoot ticked him off a bit but the approaching Archer Rose dressed properly for the event and with a tribute for him? That’s certainly something he can get behind, however, he'd be able to get behind it more if it wasn’t Archer Rose, the same man that has insulted him in the past. George isn’t worried about it though, after all, he believes he can take on anyone that walks into his ring

Rose climbs up to the apron and nods to King before stepping through the middle rope.

Archer Rose:
George King our Global Champion may I say take your eyes off that liar and look eye to eye with me. Personally, I’m not here to congratulate you and remember that part there in specific, I’m just here to say Josh Wolf congratulates you and admits you’re way better of a man than he was. I’m sure he’s not here tonight and he’s licking his wounds wherever the hell he is so I wanted to say it for him.

With that aside and over with because Jesus Christ do I not like you in the slightest so I don’t want to continue, let’s move away from that for good.

Another person here to ruin the celebration, the body language of King stiffens and his eyes stare through Rose in a way that really just says “What the hell do you think you’re doing?” in the most intimidating way possible. In response to this, Archer just takes one big step toward him. The somehow very intense look on George’s face somehow even gets more intense as soon as he takes a step toward his throne.

Archer Rose:
Because answer me this, how the hell did you expect me to react to you coming out during my match? The match went how it went and I want another one but let me clarify something for you, I’m not here for you to be around, I’m not here for you to hangout with just because we both hate Proudfoot. Nor am I here for you to think we have any similar goals in mind or am I here for you to think I can stand you in the slightest.

I don’t want you trying to help me ever again, whether it’s for your own interest or not. Because I’d rather die than work directly or indirectly with someone like you. Proudfoot over there has Money In The Bank though right? He injured Virtue which enrages me more than anything ever could. My target was Proudfoot, ever since Virtue was taken out it was Proudfoot not Wolf.

It WAS Proudfoot I mean, but you doing what you did last week? It changed things completely. Call him a peasant, but, I think deep down you’re worried about Proudfoot ruining the whole “King” thing by stealing that belt from you. You dominated Wolf but as soon as you slip up, that guy is going to cash in. I don’t want to see you lose to Proudfoot specifically, screw that guy. But I want whoever has that belt to lose to Virtue but he’s not allowed to wrestle so my hands are tied. So, I’ll do you a lil favor, I’ll try and keep “The False King” away from ya but no promis-

George King had pretend respect for Josh Wolf. George King has some respect for Chris Proudfoot. George King does not respect the unproven Archer Rose at all. Then he comes out, during his championship celebration, and assumes The Global Champion is worried about one of his contenders? He says he’ll “do him a lil favor”?!

This might be one of the worst mistakes anyone could ever make.

In one very quick and very forceful motion, the small grin Rose was building from playing around with is annihilated. The free hand of King grabs the collar and yanks him closer. Rose audibly grunts from the sheer power of King at display. Rose is a big guy but no one would ever dare say George King isn’t one of the strongest men in the business.

George King:
HOW DARE YOU EVEN THINK I’D NEED ANY HELP FROM YOU?!

Besides King absolutely yelling in the face of Rose, Archer doesn’t flinch. Instead, he just slowly raises his mic back up to his mouth.

Archer Rose:
Fine, suit yourself. Just please, don’t be too upset about what might happen then.

Besides,

you’re the target now..

George King drops the microphone.

He raises up his now free hand and squeezes his hand into a very, very tight fist that’s shaking with fury.

He shakes his head and gets ready to launch an absolute haymaker.

Then the left side of his face is used to shatter open a champagne bottle.

With a very loud shattering sound, Archer has just broken a bottle right over the head of The Global Champion. Both men’s suits are now soaked and sharp pieces of glass plague the mat. George King stumbles backwards with one of his hands covering his wounded face. But quicker than most men, he stands back upright and takes that hand off his face.

The palm is covered with his own blood and two deep cuts are now possibly scarred on his face. One smaller one right on his chin, one larger unnaturally curved on right on his cheek. Blood is leaking from both of those cuts and as soon as one small droplet of blood hits that mat, King just absolutely loses it and lets out a yell of pure rage that’d scare even the worst demons of hell.

He launches toward Archer with no hesitation and throws an absolute haymaker from oblivion that seems like it’s well over 30MPH. As soon as it connects a nasty thud that sounds similar to a concrete block being thrown is heard. The recoil of how powerful that single punch smashes in Archer’s face and snaps his head sideways almost instantly, by miracle his chin isn’t broken instantly by it. Rose stumbles backwards, wobbling instantly and George King pursues instantly. As soon as he’s close enough, by instinct, Rose moves his left hand to the wounded face of King by throwing a hook of his own right into King’s open wounds. Then another, and another. With each blow King is sent reeling and stepping backwards. King certainly isn’t done though since he rushes at Archer with another wild blow, this time a lariat but Rose barely side steps it which sends King stumbling into the second rope. He looks up and remembers something, remembers someone.

Chris Proudfoot is right there and doing nothing. King, blood still dripping off one side of his face, stares up the ramp at Proudfoot. Proudfoot notices and just looks back down at his briefcase he brought with him. Yet all he does with it today is take it with him as he leaves and walks to the back, he’s not going to help his rival but tonight isn’t the right time to cash in either. King lifts himself and turns around, Proudfoot leaving might of caused him some relief but that doesn’t matter since he made the flaw of forgetting, for just a second, who he’s in there with. As soon as he lifts himself and turns back around, DEEP SIX from Archer Rose.

As soon as he plants King into the mat, he takes his seat on the throne of the now laid out King. He takes deep heavy breaths and holds his suffering jaw, that was a disgusting punch by the champ. While being clearly out of it, he manages to find his way out of the ring and to the back. This leaves King alone, hurting, and wet in the middle of the ring. This celebration sucked.
Master Ogon
Master Ogon
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Humor : r truth

Back to top Go down

The Royal Ceremony - King's Championship Celebration Empty Re: The Royal Ceremony - King's Championship Celebration

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down