Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
CESPN Feature: Gabriel Cero is leaving baseball for wrestling Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
CESPN Feature: Gabriel Cero is leaving baseball for wrestling Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
CESPN Feature: Gabriel Cero is leaving baseball for wrestling Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
CESPN Feature: Gabriel Cero is leaving baseball for wrestling Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
CESPN Feature: Gabriel Cero is leaving baseball for wrestling Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
CESPN Feature: Gabriel Cero is leaving baseball for wrestling Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
CESPN Feature: Gabriel Cero is leaving baseball for wrestling Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
CESPN Feature: Gabriel Cero is leaving baseball for wrestling Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
CESPN Feature: Gabriel Cero is leaving baseball for wrestling Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
CESPN Feature: Gabriel Cero is leaving baseball for wrestling Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

CESPN Feature: Gabriel Cero is leaving baseball for wrestling

Go down

CESPN Feature: Gabriel Cero is leaving baseball for wrestling Empty CESPN Feature: Gabriel Cero is leaving baseball for wrestling

Post by ickygoat Sun Mar 13, 2022 5:24 pm

Gus Kiper: My name is Gus Kiper of CESPN and i am here covering one of the most shocking news story in baseball history, Gabriel Cero 5× All Star, 3x Golden Glove, NL Rookie of The Year, and 2× MVP, is leaving baseball to sign with CMV, tonight we have a exclusive interview with Mr.Cero

Gus Kiper: Gabriel, I have heard that this a money issue and that you are not happy with any of the offers the teams are giving you, care to explain what the exact problem is

Gabriel Cero: Certainly, Gus, you see i know we both you and I know that i am one of the best baseball players in the world, and i deserve to be payed like it, I know teams are scared of that leg injury i had near the end of the season

The camera pans down to Gabriel's knee which is in a brace

Gabriel:And before i get made out to be greedy, I am going to say that the majority of my paychecks go back to my homeland of Puerto Rico, I am in the prime of my career and i want to be paid like it, so i can help kids who were in my situation, there was a time in my life, where i was nothing and had no hopes of being where i am right now, but people helped me realize my dream and i am greatful for them and i am going to do that no matter what.

Gus: And CMV, a wrestling company, was the only company who gave you what you wanted, i just have to wonder you have never wrestled before what makes you think you can do this aganist some of the best the wrestling world has to offer

Gabriel:I know I can do this because i am a athletic freak which you no doubt know, and i have to do this because Mr. Wright is the only one willing to give me what i want so like it or not, I'm going to have to figure this out and prove that i am still the best athlete in any sport

Gus: Thats all the time we have, thank you for your time, Gabriel and from me, Good luck in CMV

CESPN goes to commerical ending the feature

ickygoat
Pleb
Pleb

Back to top Go down