Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Pre Draft Interview: Gabriel Cero Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Pre Draft Interview: Gabriel Cero Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Pre Draft Interview: Gabriel Cero Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Pre Draft Interview: Gabriel Cero Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Pre Draft Interview: Gabriel Cero Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Pre Draft Interview: Gabriel Cero Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Pre Draft Interview: Gabriel Cero Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Pre Draft Interview: Gabriel Cero Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Pre Draft Interview: Gabriel Cero Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Pre Draft Interview: Gabriel Cero Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Pre Draft Interview: Gabriel Cero

Go down

Pre Draft Interview: Gabriel Cero Empty Pre Draft Interview: Gabriel Cero

Post by ickygoat Tue Apr 05, 2022 4:15 pm

A interviewer walks into the CMV gym and spots Cero doing squats in the corner.

Interviewer:Hello, Gabriel, i was wondering if i could get a interview with you about the upcoming draft

Gabriel stops his workout and glances at the interviewer, looking very angry that his workout was distrubed. The interviewer is turned around and is face to face with a very angry man

???: What do you think you are doing? It pretty clearly states in Mr. Cero's contract that he will not be interviewed unless he requests one.

Interviewer:Who are you?

The man is clearly very angered by that statement.

???: WHO AM I? WHO AM I? WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ASKING WHO I AM! I'M ALABASTER JORDAN, FOUNDER OF OVERLOAD SPORTS AND ANGET OF THAT MAN RIGHT THERE

Interviewer: I'm sorry i didn't mean anything by it I'm just a intern

Albaster mumbles something about interns under his breath

Alabaster: Fine, you can interview me but you only get one question, got it?

Interviewer: Ok, well, uh, how did you meet Gabriel Cero?

Alabaster:I was the one who discovered him back in Puerto Rico as a baseball prospect, the 6'5' 16 year old playing shortshop and dominating, so i took him under my wing and founded Overload and got him to where he is right now. There was your one question now, Go Away.

Alabaster walks over to Cero who is getting a drink after a set

Cero: You didn't have to yell at the poor kid, i was just gonna tell him to go away

Alabaster:You shouldn't have to deal with idiots like those, Gabe, im just looking out for you

Cero: I don't know how many times i've told you not to call me Gabe

Alabaster:Sorry, slip of the tongue, you know how i am, anyways i gotta run, see you later, Gabe

Alabaster walks off while Cero shakes his head

ickygoat
Pleb
Pleb

Back to top Go down