Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Violet Evans & Jane Stone - A month later. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Violet Evans & Jane Stone - A month later. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Violet Evans & Jane Stone - A month later. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Violet Evans & Jane Stone - A month later. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Violet Evans & Jane Stone - A month later. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Violet Evans & Jane Stone - A month later. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Violet Evans & Jane Stone - A month later. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Violet Evans & Jane Stone - A month later. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Violet Evans & Jane Stone - A month later. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Violet Evans & Jane Stone - A month later. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Violet Evans & Jane Stone - A month later.

Go down

Violet Evans & Jane Stone - A month later. Empty Violet Evans & Jane Stone - A month later.

Post by litw Mon May 16, 2022 9:33 pm

GOURDBUSTER GTS!! Evans goes for the cover, one, two……….three!!! Violet Evans and Jane Stone are the new Women’s Tag Team Champions!!!!!

Jane rushes into the ring and gets next to her tag team partner, in complete disbelief. Violet looks a bit roughed up from the battle, but doesn’t seem very shocked by the outcome. She expected this the whole time. The referee hands them the tag team championship belts just as Violet gets back to her feet. They celebrate to the roars of the CMV Universe, fully behind them since before the bell even rang. After being a tag team for only a month, Violet Evans and Jane Stone are champions.

Two hours later..

Violet Evans

Hey, champ. How’s it feel?

Violet looks over at Jane. They’re both in the locker room backstage, the show has just finished, but they’re the only people here. Violet is sitting down on a chair calmly, title across her shoulder, but Jane is endlessly pacing around the room while holding her title belt.

Jane Stone

This is just…unreal! Like, I haven’t even realized what has happened since we won those titles! I just don’t understand why you look so…underwhelmed. We just became tag champs! Did you get a lot of titles back in London or something?

Violet Evans

I-...First of all, I’m from Leeds. I thought you knew that by now. But I’m not underwhelmed at all! I just knew that we would win this. I’ve said this before, the Soul Sisters just can’t hold a candle to us. We did beat them before, right?

Jane Stone

That makes sense, I guess, but it wasn’t easy by any means. Even YOU can admit that, Violet.

Violet Evans

Yeah, yeah, fierce competitors, they put up a good fight, respect them, et cetera. I know you’re gonna say that. And sure, they did WELL, I guess, but that doesn’t matter. The result is the important part. WE won, and THEY lost. It’s simple! You didn’t even have to lock in that deadly kneebar you usually go for!

Jane Stone

Well, I DID go for it, they just avoided it…But sure, the result matters, I get that. But I don’t think saying they “don’t hold a candle to us” would make sense. Anyways, it feels like my memory just completely skipped that match, I was just so nervous that I can’t remember most of it. I probably messed something up in the middle, thank god you stepped up.

Violet Evans

I didn’t really step up, you were great! No one could even notice that you were nervous, I’m guessing the Soul Sisters were more…

Jane Stone

You really have it out for them, huh? Let’s think about other things! This is just the start of our careers, this is just the start of our greatness! Everyone thought I couldn’t make it here, that you wouldn’t amount to anything here, but we proved them wrong! Just like you said we would!! Let’s be fighting champions, let’s go out there and show why we’re in this position! So, what’s next?

Violet Evans

I’m not entirely sure what, but I certainly know who…

Jane Stone

Perfect! Who do you have in mind?

Violet Evans

The Pure, of course. Well, personally I wouldn’t LOVE going against them, but they’re asking for it, aren’t they? No free title shots though. They’ll have to fight for it.

Jane Stone

Oh, yeah. You just kept going out of the match to beat them up tonight, but why?

Violet Evans

Oh please, Jane. We beat them last week, fair and square. That’s why WE got this title match. And now they want to show up during our match and look all angry and stuff trying to intimidate us? Come on, that’s not how champions behave. That’s why we got this match, that’s why we got these titles, and not them. So, if they want a shot, they can get it the hard way. If they’re tough enough. But if they want to keep showing up during our matches and all that, I’ll make them deal with me. You should do that too.

Jane Stone

You creep me out sometimes. No wonder people say we don’t necessarily fit in as a team. But that’s true, I don’t get what the Pure expect with that. I wouldn’t be as, uh, aggressive…as you.

Violet Evans

Anyways, we should have a cool tag name! I know you’d like that. People have been saying “Stones of Violence” and other things, but I’m not sure. “Violet Stones” make sense since, well, that’s my actual name, you know. But also…

This discussion lasted a bit more than it actually should have.

litw
Pleb
Pleb

Back to top Go down