Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Boiling over Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Boiling over Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Boiling over Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Boiling over Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Boiling over Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Boiling over Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Boiling over Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Boiling over Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Boiling over Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Boiling over Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Boiling over

3 posters

Go down

Boiling over Empty Boiling over

Post by Alveuss Sat Feb 13, 2016 9:59 am

After an explosive start to Monday night Fusion, live from the Lander's Center in Southaven, Mississippi with Triple H and JustIN Sane kicking off the show, the crowd are already buzzing. As the ring is being prepared for the first match of the evening pitting the young, flamboyant Matt Jefferson against the CMV Anarchy champion, Hayden for the title, we cut to the backstage area where Mac Thomson, looking slightly worried, is standing with Ziegler, who is gleaming with confidence.

Mac Thompson
Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome...

Ziegler
May I?

Mac Thompson jumps slightly, scared by Ziegler's interruption. He hesitantly nods his head yes and holds the mic to Ziegler's mouth however Ziegler takes the microphone from him anyway.

Ziegler
Ladies and gentlemen of Southaven! Please welcome the man who made his Monday night Fusion debut last week, defeating Corporate Bobby while his big hairy boy-toy was standing at ringside trying to distract the poor wittle referee. Please welcome... Me!

Receiving a mixed reaction from the arena of fans who can be heard in the background, Ziegler holds out his arms and gazes into the distance showing his greatness. The moment is ruined though as Mac mumbles something and Ziegler frowns and turns his attention to Mac.

Ziegler
Speak up guy.

Mac Thompson
It's Billy...

Ziegler
Excuse me?

Timidly, with Ziegler staring a hold through him, Mac repeats himself.

Mac Thompson
Uhm... His name is Billy.

Ziegler
I don't care Mike, ask me some questions.

Mac holds his hand out to receive the microphone but doesn't get it. Instead Ziegler holds the mic for him.

Mac Thompson
It's Mac... Okay, last week you defeated Corporate Billy in your Fusion debut...

Ziegler
Great observation, continue.

Mac Thompson
I... What's next for Ziegler?

Ziegler
That's a great question, what do you think?

Mac Thompson
Well...

Mac is cut off yet again by the Scottish born Superstar who pulls the mic away and gives Mac a gentle push but enough to send him stumbling back a few steps.

Ziegler
Nothing is next for me, I've not finished what I'm already doing yet Mac. I had two partners at Dark Carnival. Last week I put down one of them while I looked the other one straight in the eye. Tonight I get a piece of Mike Grizzly, albeit in another six man tag match. Regardless, assuming Shanaz and Sushi don't make the same mistake that Bilbo and Grizz made, and tag me into the match, I'll show Mike exactly what I showed his buddy last week, and I'll have some for Nelson too if he wants any.

Mac Thompson
Speaking of Shanaz Andoni and Sushi-X, what are your feelings towards them?

Ziegler
I don't like fish, Mac, I'm not about that life. I thought I made that clear.

Mac Thompson
So are there going to be problems between you and Sushi-X tonight?

Ziegler
What? No you idiot, don't you listen? I said fish, nothing about Sushi-X. Are you trying to say he looks like a fish? Are you trying to say he smells like a fish? How dare you. I ought to tell him you said that and have him come beat your ass.

Mac Thompson
I'd really rather you didn't do that please.

Ziegler
Yeah, keep talking.

Mac Thompson
In a few minutes we're going to see Matt Jefferson take on Hayden for the CMV Anarchy championship. Are you aware that if Hayden retains tonight, you're amongst the names mentioned to be next in line for a shot at the title?

Ziegler
I am now, not surprising really. I guess I left quite the impression on Triple H in my first match here...

Mac Thompson
Indeed you did. On the subject of Triple H though, are you still neutral in this war between the Corporation and Rebellion despite your problems with Corporate Billy and Mike Grizzly and now maybe Hayden who are all members of the Corporation?

Ziegler
Let me make this perfectly clear because I've had to answer this question multiple times and I want people to listen to me. Forget everyone else, unless Triple H himself gives me a reason to be with him or against him, I have no part in this war. Is that clear enough?

As Ziegler says this, Mac starts backing away looking worried about something off screen.

Ziegler
What are you doing? Get back here, you're not done interviewing...

Before he can finish, Ziegler's turned around to meet face to face with Corporate Billy and Mike Grizzly. Without an introduction, Billy knees him in the gut to signal to Mike that the attack has begun as both men deliver a few clubbing blows to the back of the new Fusion star. Grizzly grabs him by both of his shoulders before slamming him into the wall, breaking a framed picture and putting a hole in the wall as Ziegler slides down onto the ground.

Corporate Billy
Get em up!

Billy bends down and picks up the microphone that Mac Thompson had dropped earlier as Mike Grizzly lifts up the now unconscious Ziegler as if he's standing for the interview.

Corporate Billy
Now Mr. Ziegler, if I could ask a few questions....WHY THE HELL ARE YOU SUCH A DAMN FOOL??? Trash talking the fuckin corporation man? You might as well go rapping with Slick B right now because there goes your career! You're done for, bitch.

And with that he drops the mic and spits in Ziegler's face as Grizzly drops him and the two flee from the scene.

---Later That Night---

Matt Jefferson's music hits as he makes is way down to the ring to a loud pop. He is carrying a microphone in his right hand which he holds up to his mouth and begins to speak.

MJ
Earlier tonight I went to war with the CMV Anarchy champion, Hayden in my debut title match and boy was it something huh? The roar of all you guys urging me on and the sweet feeling of my hand punching that no good turncoat lapdog in the face was amazing, but sadly it was a losing effort. However, I think I proved in that match that I won't go down easy nor without a fight so Triple H, I hope you're listening to me right now. I don't care which one of your weak little lapdogs it is, send one out here. Bring it on, I'm ready for a fight tonight.

With that last word, Matt drops the microphone waiting for someone to come down. He's not left waiting for long though as suddenly, Corporate Billy and Mike Grizzly, the two brutes that were also in action earlier in the night in a losing effort come slowly walking out, grinning viciously and cracking their knuckles.

Matt Jefferson was ready for a fight, a fair one on one fight, but nobody can prepare for this. Still though the young star doesn't back down. He stands ready in the center of the ring, urging Billy and Mike to come and get some. The two look at each other and laugh before climbing up onto the apron and staring a hole through Matt. Just as it looks like its all about to kick off and the two men begin entering the ropes, suddenly...

Ziegler! The Scottish born superstar that was assaulted earlier in the night by these same two me clearly hadn't had enough during their match earlier in the night, wants more. He swings open the curtain and starts pacing towards the two men still standing on the apron whilst mouthing something. As he gets to the top of the ramp the pacing turns into a run. At the same time Billy and Mike hop off the apron and begin charging the Scot and a brawl ensues on the ramp. Fists are flying everywhere and the Corporate lapdogs look to be getting the upper hand yet again but MJ jumps into the fold, wailing on Corporate Billy. This is enough to swing the momentum and Ziegler gets the upper hand on Grizzly, kicking him in the gut and throwing him into the barrier.

Billy, trying to defend himself from the flurry of Jefferson, manages to slip a thumb into the eye of Matt sending him stumbling backwards, granting Billy enough time to retreat back to the top of the stage. His buddy isn't so lucky though. Left with Ziegler and now Jefferson the big man is thrown into the ring and Billy is forced to look on helplessly as Ziegler readies himself in the corner. Grizzly slowly gets back to his feet but as he's just about there, Ziegler catches him with a devastating knee trembler, sending the big man down and out.

Left standing in the ring, the two men beckon Billy down to the ring but he ain't having none of it. The crowd are hyped drawing a huge smile from Matt who extends his hand to Ziegler. After a moment of thinking about it, Ziegler accepts and shakes Matt's hand causing the arena to erupt and Ziegler's music to hit once more. Has the Scottish superstar finally committed his allegiance to the Revolution? Probably not, he's a bit of a dick like that. The camera fades out to commercial.

(Thank you to Batman and Zquet for helping write this promo <3)
Alveuss
Alveuss
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Boiling over Empty Re: Boiling over

Post by Batman Sat Feb 13, 2016 10:31 am

magnificent
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!