Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Boiling Point Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Boiling Point Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Boiling Point Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Boiling Point Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Boiling Point Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Boiling Point Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Boiling Point Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Boiling Point Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Boiling Point Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Boiling Point Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Boiling Point

+3
Maurie
Solaris Arc
Batman
7 posters

Go down

Boiling Point Empty Boiling Point

Post by Batman Wed Jun 07, 2017 7:35 pm

Mr. Dashing
Of course he's coming out here. Like I said last night. You better expect some words from Schmidty. Especially after his loss to Andrews is what was a spectacular match up.

Ted Dickens
Indeed it was.

Mr. Dashing
What the.....how the hell did you get here?

Ted Dickens
Don't worry bout it.

Mr. Dashing
God help me.

The chorus of boos he knows oh so well is loud as always, as Schmidty enters the stage with his entourage. Trauma and Bludgeon on both sides with James close behind as the four make their way down the ramp, slowly. The visible scowl on Schmidty's face says it all. His gaze is deep. Looking over the crowd, he doesn't even have the patience to scoff. He just simply slides under the bottom rope and enters the ring with his boys close behind. Standing their in the center, they all await the crowd to settle down before speaking.

Schmidty
Last night....

The boos get louder which is to be expected when Schmidty's cutting a promo.

Schmidty
Silence!

This only triggers them, so instead of playing their game, he simply raises his free hand and says...

Schmidty
Muted.....

And with that, he gets the silence and respect he deserves. In his head at least. The crowd are still as loud as can be but he speaks over them.

Schmidty
Last night was supposed to be the best night of my life but it was ruined by Chris Andrews.

He lowers the microphone due to the thought of losing to Chris Andrews the night before pained him so much.

Schmidty
I am the greatest professional wrestler on the planet today and last night I was SUPPOSED to achieve the ultimate level of success and become the Undisputed Champion but I was screwed as usual. I am sick and tired of having my HANDS on that belt only to be screwed over. Action has to be taken. You guys forget, this.......this is MY SHOW!

He begins to pace back and forth as the intensity in his voice rises.

Schmidty
I am the best this show has to offer and i'll be damned if I stand here and allow to world to see me otherwise. I'm better than everybody in the back. I'm BETTER than Chris Andrews! I shouldn't of lost that match. John Cone.....I see you over there next to the fat slob at the announcers table......I bet you went home last night and had a nice meal with your family. Hell, I bet you've been chatting it up with the guys backstage and going on with your life as if nothing's happened......WRONG!

Schmidty begins to leave the ring and walk over to John Cone whilst speaking.

Schmidty
WRONG WRONG WRONG WRONG WRONG!

John looks worried as Schmidty grabs him by the shirt and tosses him in the ring where he rolls right in front of Trauma who looks down at him and lifts him to his feet to greet Schmidty who's now back in the ring.

Schmidty
I won that match. You know it. These people know it. And I hope to god, Andrews knows it because he's NOT the champion.

John seems confused and worried all at once and just shakes his head asking what he's done.

Schmidty
WHAT DID YOU DO????? What did he do folks? Oh that's right I have you muted.

He raises his hand again.

Schmidty
Unmuted! So what did he do folks?

They just boo.

Schmidty
Muted.

He looks back at Cone.

Schmidty
You counted three when I pinned Chris Andrews. I hit the Old School Schmidty and your hand hit the mat THREE times! You made the three count yet you denied ever doing it. Said it was a two and kept on going with the match. As if it didn't matter. And John, I gotta tell you, it did matter. Look where your standing. Your standing in MY ring. I'm sort of a big thing around here. If you haven't noticed.....I OWN YOU.

Schmidty smiles as if he's joking his has his arm around Cone.

Schmidty
You know what. Now that I think about it. You've been fucking up for a long time now. And nobody's been smart enough to do anything about it.

John's eyes widen as Schmidty proceeds to knee him in the gut and BAM, hits him with the Old School Schmidty! The crowd surprisingly pops as Schmidty stands back up with the microphone in hand, James and Desolation not batting an eye.

Schmidty
You're fired.

Mr. Dashing
What??

Ted Dickens
Good riddance.

Schmidty
What about anybody else?? Huh?? Where's all that trash talk from twitter? You know what? Fuck it. It's spring cleaning time! And THEN, I will get to you Andrews. But first things first, I gotta do my job. So, James if you will.

James pulls out a folded piece of paper and hands it to Schmidty who unfolds it and begins to read it out loud.

Schmidty
Here's a list of those who are no longer employed here on Monday Night Fusion:
Fatal Decision
Rhys Matthews
Xander Slate
Troy Meyers
Harvey Hastings
Travis King

He stops reading it off as Travis King's name gets a decent pop. He then smiles and continues.

Schmidty
Rex Carter who was just traded here as of today.
Jacob Ziegler
Mr. Dashing over there.
Razor Windu
Oh and......Paul Divine.
ALL fired. Gone. No longer apart of Monday Night Fusion.

Mr. Dashing
Wait what??

Ted Dickens
And thaaaats why i'm here. Bye bye buddy.

Mr. Dashing
This is bullshi-

His mic is cut out as Schmidty continues to speak.

Schmidty
Now onto Chris Andrews. I am hereby stripping you of the title that I should of walked out with last night. Come down here right now, and hand me the title. If you do, you won't have to join the others in the unemployment line. But if you don't, imma have to find you. And I promise you, you don't want that Chris.

Johnny Sampson
Schmidty, stop!

A mixed reaction is given off as the other half of Fusion's power comes walking out on stage, down the ramp, and into the ring with Schmidty and his crew.

Johnny Sampson
You may of tricked me into giving you half of Fusion, but I am still in charge enough to negate EVERYTHING you just did.

Johnny gets a good guy's reaction from the crowd as Schmidty looks at him as if he's his worst enemy. Mean mugging the hell out of him really.

Schmidty
How......dare you.

Johnny Sampson
How dare I?? How dare you! You waltz out here all pissed off because you couldn't beat Chris Andrews and jeopardize the ENTIRE show by going on a rampage, firing innocent superstars. I've swallowed my pride for TOO long now. NO MORE.

Schmidty
Watch it......Sampson. I, am not in the mood.

Schmidty warns him but Sampson's had enough.

Johnny Sampson
NO! For once, I don't care! I've had enough! You get out of my ring or I wil-

It is unknown what Johnny was going to say or do considering he has no power over Schmidty, but also because before he could finish his sentence, he's caught off guard with a strong kick to the gut by Schmidty.

Ted Dickens
Gottem coach!

He slams the microphone onto the back of Johnny's neck, causing him to take a kneel before hitting him with a big boot to the side of the temple. Schmidty's eyes, they're no longer with us in the arena. They're in a whole different world. He's snapped, and there's no stopping him now. He drops to the mat and unloads a fury of right punches to Johnny, busting him wide open. The blood pouring down into his eyes. But Schmidty is far from done. He pushes Bludgeon out of the way and leaves the ring, pulling Johnny by the leg and dropping him onto the outside where he then irish whip's him into the steel steps! His right shoulder connecting with the steal whilst making a big thud.

"YOU'VE had enough?? Huh?? I don't think you have Johnny!"

He picks Johnny back up to his feet and tosses him back into the ring where Desolation and James actually don't look so humble anymore. Their loyalty still lies with Schmidty, but even they think he's taking it too far. And he may be, but he's too oblivious to that fact now. Especially as he rips the steel steps apart and slides the flat part into the ring.

"Get him into position! Get him up!"

Desolation hesitate at first to comply to Schmidty's demands, but they eventually do as their told and hold Sampson up over the steps as Schmidty darts out from the corner and hits the Old School Schmidty onto the steel steps!

Ted Dickens
Oh shit....

He then quickly gets back up to his feet and picks the mic back up, breathing hard into the microphone. However, he has nothing to say. Instead, he drops the microphone and just leaves, passing medics along the way who are pulling double duty tonight, having to already take care of John Cone earlier. He stands at the top of the ramp and stares at the sight in the ring. A physically beaten down Johnny Sampson, soaked in his own blood, being loaded up on a stretcher. And that's the last image we see as we fade to the next segment.

Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Tunnel Snakes Rule

Back to top Go down

Boiling Point Empty Re: Boiling Point

Post by Batman Wed Jun 07, 2017 7:53 pm

Later on that night...

Schmidty is seen walking in the hallway, this time alone, and still very visibly angry. Especially now that he's done something that could cause him a lot of trouble. Which seems to be true sooner rather than later as a voice is heard in the distance behind him.

Laura Sampson-Schmidt
Matthew! MATTHEW!

Schmidty closes his eyes and sighs loudly before turning to his wife who doesn't seem happy one bit.

Laura Sampson-Schmidt
Why'd you do it?? WHY DID YOU ATTACK MY FATHER!!??

Schmidty
Laura you weren't there he....

Laura Sampson-Schmidt
NO! There's no excuse for that. You attacked my dad Matthew. That is NOT ok.

Schmidty
No, you know what's not ok? The fact that I've busted my ASS for the things I got, for YOU, and your dad has been trying to take that away from us the moment I signed with Fusion. I didn't attack your dad because I was mad about losing. I attacked your dad because it's time somebody stood up to him.

Laura looks down as if his words are getting to her. Unaware that he's just using emotional manipulation to get him out of the situation.

Schmidty
I didn't kill him Laura. He'll be ok. I just......I broke down. Ok. I got heated. I may of made a mistake, and now i'm going to have to face it but please.....don't let this affect us.

Laura looks up at him, and after several seconds of silence, she shakes her head and hugs him as the scene fades.
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Tunnel Snakes Rule

Back to top Go down

Post by Solaris Arc Wed Jun 07, 2017 8:14 pm

This is excellent.
Solaris Arc
Solaris Arc
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Maurie Wed Jun 07, 2017 9:20 pm

Supasoap101 wrote:This is excellent.
Maurie
Maurie
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Meme Culture

Back to top Go down

Post by Borton Wed Jun 07, 2017 10:05 pm

good stuff
Borton
Borton
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Dashing's jokes

Back to top Go down

Post by Alveuss Wed Jun 07, 2017 10:17 pm

Hey Batman, fuck you
Alveuss
Alveuss
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Dashing Wed Jun 07, 2017 11:25 pm

It's towards the end of Monday night Fusion, just before the main event in fact, when a live feed begins to play on the titantron, bringing the buzz of the crowd to a silence as they look up to see Brody Sampson by his father's bedside in what looks to be a hospital room. Brody runs his hand over his unconscious dad's head, inhaling deeply before turning to face the camera. He looks at his hands, then balls them up into tight fists, keeping his gaze fixed on them as if he's unable to do otherwise. Then, through clenched teeth he speaks deeply and slowly.

Brody
With these hands, my hands, I will destroy you.

He pauses for only a moment.

Brody
I will do to you, unspeakable things, things that will surely haunt me for the rest of my life.

He now breaks his stare with his hands and looks up at the camera, like he's standing face to face with the man that he's addressing.

Brody
Schmidty, what you did to my father tonight, it will NOT go unpunished. You already took my sister from me, and now you tried to take my father from me. So I, will now TAKE from you, I will TAKE your career, and God help me, I may take your life.

He begins to subtly shake, there's a fire in his eyes, or is that hate? Indeed, pure hatred.

Brody
Next week on Fusion, I'll be there, and I will be in that ring waiting for you. You'll either dig down deep and find that SHRED of bravery, and bring your ass down to the ring to meet me, one on one, to receive your ass-beating . . . Or you'll cower in a corner, with your two mute jack-asses, and I'll have to come and find you. Either way, you get what's coming to you, I avenge my family, and YOU become the one laying in this hospital bed, hanging onto life by a thread . . . Enjoy what time you have left, “brother” . . .

Sampson returns to his dad's side, grabbing his hand and holding onto it as the fans in attendance are surprisingly behind him one-hundred percent, the main event preparing to get underway . . .
Mr. Dashing
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Humor : Knock knock!

https://communityuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Alveuss Wed Jun 07, 2017 11:31 pm

Nice DASHING DENNIS URIE
Alveuss
Alveuss