Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
It aint over Aura...... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
It aint over Aura...... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
It aint over Aura...... Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
It aint over Aura...... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
It aint over Aura...... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
It aint over Aura...... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
It aint over Aura...... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
It aint over Aura...... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
It aint over Aura...... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
It aint over Aura...... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

It aint over Aura......

Go down

It aint over Aura...... Empty It aint over Aura......

Post by Topher Mod Thu Mar 24, 2016 10:31 pm

After the match on Genesis Aura picks up her first win against Kitty Quinn-Belle… In what was 1 of the best matches of the night, with announce table spots and an outside superplex.
The fans are marking out like crazy, giving both vixens a standing ovation…. Aura climbs the turnbuckle to celebrate….But Kitty Quinn-Belle was playing possum…. She now sees her perfect time to strike, she delivers a spider suplex to Aura, followed by an Irish Hangover…. She picks Aura up hits a Botch Plex, followed by another Botch Plex… Then lifts her up and puts a devastating sleeper hold on her, Aura goes down on 1 knee, then Quinn lets go causing Aura to fall down, passed out it seems…. Quinn points to a chair at ringside and goes and gets it… She starts smashing the chair across Auras back over and over again … The chair is starting to dent due to how many times its being used….. Quinn wraps the chair around Auras neck and goes to the top rope…. Quinn dives off  and hits Aura with another Irish Hangover..
Referees and doctors run out to separate Quinn from Aura….Quinn then asks for  a mic….

Kitty : You think I care about winning or loosing tonight, stupid b*tch, I knew my chances weren’t good seeing as I wasn’t 100% but I knew you would try and end it as soon as you could…. It was a small price to pay to lose the match and yea we put on 1 helluva fight, but I was waiting for the right opportunity and found it… Now look at you, Doctors trying to help you this time… You think I’m all pretty and innocent, you think I’m a push-over,  newsflash I have a mean streak, that no one has ever seen before in CMV till now…. You want to attack me, you want to try and end my career… I don’t think so… You lit a fire in me and now you’ve gotten burnt…So listen up you blue freak, I want a match with you, but not just a 1 on 1 match… We’ve used chairs, brass knuckles, hell you just me through the announce table, So I propose at Home Coming you and me NO HOLDS BARRED… Anything goes, When you gain consciousness let me know.

Quinn throws the mic down, and the referees make sure she leaves the ring area…. The paramedics bring out a stretcher for Aura and the scene fades….
Topher Mod
Topher Mod
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : yes :D

Back to top Go down