Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
kitty/Aura Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
kitty/Aura Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
kitty/Aura Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
kitty/Aura Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
kitty/Aura Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
kitty/Aura Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
kitty/Aura Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
kitty/Aura Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
kitty/Aura Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
kitty/Aura Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

kitty/Aura

2 posters

Go down

kitty/Aura Empty kitty/Aura

Post by Topher Mod Sun Mar 20, 2016 10:36 am

Kitty Quinn-Belle’s music hits the PA system and out she comes the fans cheer for The Queen of Botchville as she enters the ring and asks for a mic.... Mac Thompson is in the ring for this interview….

Mac : Here she is everyone The Queen of Botchville herself Kitty Quinn-Belle….

The crowd start chanting Kitty…Kitty…

Mac : Welcome Kitty and thanks for this in ring interview, So Cause & Effect last night and Team Cassie got the win what are your thoughts?

Kitty :  So you all watched Cause & Effect right guys, It was a good and bad night for me… Good as in our team won but I was the only one eliminated on our team… Lets take a look how on the titantron….

Footage shows what happened…

kitty/Aura Giphy

Kitty : As we all just saw I was all over fury, I gave her  the Irish Sleeper and was setting her up for a Botch-Plex then out of nowhere Aura blasts me in the head with a punch which Fury capitalized on.  So after the match I tweeted out a challenge to Aura 1 on 1 match, I’m so  sick of her running her mouth, so this week on Genesis Aura you’re gonna find out that ya don’t mess with this me.

Mac : Why do you two Vixens hate each so bad Kitty?

Kitty : Well Mac, just look at her... She comes into CMV and before she even has a match is tweeting crap about what she's going to do... She debuts, she looses, she's in a tag match, she looses... She's in a 3 way elimination match... she looses... Yet she has the nerve to call me a jobber... Sure i have some losses myself but maybe she should go back and watch some of my matches against Danielle Ward, Christie and Amber Briggs where i had my hand raised in victory. Ya see Mac, she's all talk and and on Genesis it's time to shut her up once and for all.....

----------------zquet please continue-----------------------

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : yes :D

Back to top Go down

kitty/Aura Empty Re: kitty/Aura

Post by zquet Sun Mar 20, 2016 5:51 pm

As soon as Quinn-Belle stops talking Aura's music hits and she comes running down to the ring with a look of fury in her eyes and Mac is getting the hell out of there she slides under the ring and the brawl is on Kitty and Aura just trading punches strike after strike the crowd cheering whenever Quinn-Belle lands on and booing whenever Aura lands on yay boo yay boo

Aura nails Kitty with a punch that sends her rebounding off the ropes into a huge Superkick that sends Quinn down to the mat and Aura takes this opportunity to slide out of the ring and pulls out a steel chair Quinn Belle is just getting up but her back is turned so she doesn't see Aura sliding back into the ring Chair in hand

SMACK Aura nails Kitty in the back of the head with the chair and Quinn falls face first down to the mat but Aura ain't done there Aura now hits a downed Quinn 5 times over the spine of her back just as the crowd thinks she is done but she ain't Aura now wraps the chair around Kitty's neck and picks her up OSAKA STREET CUTTER WITH THE CHAIR WRAPPED AROUND HER NECK

The crowd starts chanting "Holy Shit Holy Shit Holy Shit" over and over as Aura lets out a sick and evil laugh as she  bends down over the fallen Quinn-Belle and licks the traces of blood that's on Quinn's face to a loud Boo from the crowd with her Music playing over the PA system she slides out of the ring, taunting the crowd as she makes her way back up the ramp.

AURA

ERIC THUNDER
Second Annual CMV tag team cup winner (With Matt Jefferson)
CMV World tag team champion (1 time with Matt Jefferson)

LEX NIGHT

BJORN WOLFFE

RACHEL GRANT

ZACH SMITH
CMV Rising Star Champion (1 time)
zquet
zquet
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Back to top Go down