Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Next round and Implosion Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Next round and Implosion Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Next round and Implosion Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Next round and Implosion Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Next round and Implosion Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Next round and Implosion Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Next round and Implosion Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Next round and Implosion Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Next round and Implosion Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Next round and Implosion Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Next round and Implosion

Go down

Next round and Implosion Empty Next round and Implosion

Post by Topher Mod Tue Apr 05, 2016 1:22 pm

Top’s Newsome finally makes his way backstage where Tia Powley is waiting for him after another huge victory..

Mac : Congratulations Top’s on your win just moments ago, You’ve just beaten Zack Starr who was also a favourite to go far in the tournament. That means you have advanced to the next round where you will face Bull. What are your thoughts?

Tia : Wait a minute, aren’t you going to ask  about my arm, Aaron Waite almost broke it, Least you could do was ask how I was doing..

Mac : I’m sorry Tia, How are…..

Tia : Don’t bother now, it’s too late.

Tops : Don’t piss off my niece Mac, you wont like it when she’s angry. But lets talk about what just happened…I came to my hometown and I did what I do best, lets take a look at the monitors.

Footage shows the closing moments of Top’s and Zack Starr’s match..

Next round and Implosion Giphy

Tops : Did you see that finish… a catching No Strings Attached.  He wasn’t expecting that, hell no one was expecting that… The fans were chanting Holy S***.  Some people have been running their mouths saying i hide behind a women, Well once again i proved i'm just as good when i'm out here by myself..But that finish though,that’s why I’ve been dubbed the king of upsets. You just don’t know when I’ll hit No Strings Attached. Zack Starr was a favourite to go far, but he drew the short straw, he was drawn against another favourite and that was me. Now I face Bull, Bull I hope you watched the match because that’s whats going to happen to you. You may have gotten a bye to the next round due to circumstances but after our match you can say bye to your chances of becoming the 1st ever Champion. The title is mine, I have my eyes firmly set on reaching the finals where I’ll win the tournament and become the Champ.
But while we are here and as Tia just mentioned Aaron Waite, this guy put his hands on my niece. That’s something you just don’t do, accident or not, The last guy who did that, well lets just say he gets fed through a straw. Aaron Waite at Implosion I’m going to humiliate you, I’m going to embarrass you but most of all I’m taking the TV title from around your waist, and I’ll tell you right now, expect NO STRINGS ATTACHED.

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : yes :D

Back to top Go down