Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Round II? It's Up To You. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Round II? It's Up To You. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Round II? It's Up To You. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Round II? It's Up To You. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Round II? It's Up To You. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Round II? It's Up To You. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Round II? It's Up To You. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Round II? It's Up To You. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Round II? It's Up To You. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Round II? It's Up To You. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Round II? It's Up To You.

2 posters

Go down

Round II? It's Up To You. Empty Round II? It's Up To You.

Post by Tim Mon Aug 22, 2016 3:39 am

Between two matches during the 2018 Battle Scars, Lisa Evans pulls aside one Shiloh Gray, who was walking backstage. With an almost giddy disposition in his step he wanders over to Lisa.

Lisa Evans
Shiloh... Gray... You have just pinned your current rival, Chris Andrews. A lot of things have been said between you two over the course of this month, but as you said after you match on twitter. "Actions speak louder than words." Your actions in the ring had shown that you had used your families hereditary wrestling resiliency to best Andrews. All that aside, after taking a Wind-Up British Uppercut, Revenge and The Bloody Brits comeback, you still kicked out and were able to win the match... Do you have any words for Chris?

Shiloh Gray
Absolutely. Chris put up a great fight tonight. One I won't ever forget. Together we made my PPV debut special! I have nothing but thanks for him. That is why I'm offering him a rematch, one more for the road, I'll take him on again at Anarchy Rulz in a match that seems more his speed than a vanilla singles match. Chris demands revenge. Well I'm giving him his opportunity to get it. Let's settle the score. At Anarchy Rulz, in an Anarchy Rulz match.

Lisa Evans
What about the brand split?

Shiloh Gray
Doesn't matter to me. Tim said that he would chase down that International Title to whatever show Azreal carted it off to. Well I'm willing to do the same. So what do you say, Chris? Round 2?

Lisa Evans
You heard it here first, ladies and gentlemen, Shiloh is giving Chris Andrews another shot. It's up to him.
[/b]
Tim
Tim
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Slapstick

https://www.youtube.com/us0byanese

Back to top Go down

Round II? It's Up To You. Empty Re: Round II? It's Up To You.

Post by Topher Mod Mon Aug 22, 2016 5:41 pm

Later that night Bloody Brit is smiling, why though seeing as he  was defeated by the newcomer Shiloh Gray at BattleScars..... Mac Thompson nervously and slowly walks up to him...

Mac : (under his breathe mutters...)  I don't get paid enough for this.

Brit : What ya say Maccie.

Mac : Umm i was asking why are you smiling.... You lost your match up at BattleScars, Shiloh defeated you.

Brit : Yea he pinned me cleanly and no help from XGen... Well done to him i say, is he better than me, nah. 1 match means nothing, that match meant nothing.... History lesson for ya Mac.... Few months ago we had someone coming for Foreign Affairs, his name was Morgan Jackson.... He "defeated"  us 1 by 1 .... He beat me at HomeComing although he had his feet on the ropes, then he pinned me in the rematch that was a #1 contenders match for the International Championship.... He went onto win the match and became the champ....But then i challenged him for the title at Purgatory and guess what, i took the belt from him. So ya see, I can win, I can lose.... but i hit my Revenge when it counts. Shiloh yea you did good and we had 1 hell of a match.... But it was 1 match.
But now i have to say you challenged me to  second match, congratulations you stepped up.... You did what your little brother never did, Maybe you really are  the bigger brother after all in more than 1 way.... Ya see Tim took my belt without even beating me.... Did he offer me a rematch, no he hid behind that  GM. Who made up some stupid idea to have a 3 on 3 match or some bullshit..... Point is he gave a shot to some asshole, i mean Azhole who's only been here 2 minutes it seems.... Some guy who throws bottled water at people...Funny how Tim never grew a pair and gave The Brit a title shot.... Ya see there's people who fall for his good guy gimmick.... But we all know how he truly acts....We saw it  when he lost to me by refusing to shake my hand, yeah he apologized, but i never forget.

Mac : So do you accept the challenge from Shiloh?

Brit : If he wants another fight, then i'll be more than happy to give him it.... But Shiloh ya might just regret it. 

REVENGEAAHHH..... IS....COMI......

Parkers theme music plays and interrupts The Brit's catchphrase...

Brit : Son of a bitch!!!!!!!!!!!
Topher Mod
Topher Mod
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : yes :D

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Tue Aug 23, 2016 6:05 pm

Just wanna point out that Shiman is not affiliated with XGEN. So him having help was never going to be a thing.
Tim
Tim
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Slapstick

https://www.youtube.com/us0byanese

Back to top Go down

Post by Topher Mod Tue Aug 23, 2016 7:41 pm

TimLaFave wrote:Just wanna point out that Shiman is not affiliated with XGEN. So him having help was never going to be a thing.

yeah I know that.....  i said it cuz he's Tim's family....  X-Gen are like family point is he could have asked him for help...you get my point
Topher Mod
Topher Mod
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : yes :D

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down