Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Darkness Monologue Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Darkness Monologue Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Darkness Monologue Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Darkness Monologue Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Darkness Monologue Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Darkness Monologue Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Darkness Monologue Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Darkness Monologue Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Darkness Monologue Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Darkness Monologue Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Darkness Monologue

Go down

Darkness Monologue Empty Darkness Monologue

Post by Vic Sun Apr 10, 2016 12:14 pm

With a camera pointed towards the ground where only a shadow can be seen a deep menacing voice begins to talk

Why, hello old friend! Oh, don't tell me you've forgotten me. After all we've been through the look in your eyes scream with such terror. Yet... the sounds won't come out will they? That's because deep down you know exactly who I am. But just in case you are having trouble recalling, let me refresh your memory. And you'll have the answer to the question of why you fear the dark.
We've been together since you first emerged into the world, out of the darkness that you fear so much now. From the moment you stepped into the light I have been by your side. We did everything with each other. We laughed, we cried and even took our first steps together, all the while not aware that we were dancing an eternal waltz. I remember our first encounter. Walking was still new to us so you decided to brace the wall as a crutch. When you looked to the wall you realized that it was actually I who was holding you up. You moved and I mirrored and I saw that you needed me. I vowed then to hold you up until the time came where we'd be united in eternity.
When you were a child we were inseparable. We needed no one else to have a good time. When our relationship was much more... symbiotic we helped each other get better.. We jumped, we moved, we played catch on the fence, we even boxed all in good sport of course, and everything was grand. The reason you feared the dark then is the same reason I did. I did not want to lose my best friend to the abyss. So we got a night light in the shape of two stars, to commemorate our everlasting friendship. We would stay up and read books and play video games and do as much as we could until we were too tired to stay awake. I used to think this is how it'd be for the rest of time,
Then something changed. Other people seemed to drive a rift between us. Sure there had been others before, of my kind and yours, some of which we called friends. Then they began to judge you. When we would lie at night I would ask what was wrong, but you would lie there sad.. No thoughts were exchanged, but I knew the others were getting to you. After all, who knew you better than I. When the judgment they cast was to much to bare, you just stared blankly through the night light, as I gazed at it, wondering if we'd ever be the same again.
One night in particular as we stared in silence, you began to bare your soul and problem to me, and as I gazed into the night that's when I remembered our vow!!! I knew at that moment what I had to do. All your pain and anguish, the things you did not want to face, you could pass them unto me. As your guard and your protector, I would then become your truth.
From that day forward when people said things about you just cast them onto me, and though our relationship was never restored, I saw that you happiness was. At first you just cast your doubts and worries and that was enough to suffice. As we continued in the fashion, it worked for a while. Until it wasn't enough. The men grew their army of standards and lies and what returned was the discontent in your eyes.
It was then you began to take advantage of our relationship, you started to through yourself away with all the bad things. Things that were uncool that caused you joy, the pain you felt when you could not help others, even the memories of what we used to do together. Their perception of you became more important than our relationship. At that time you were not afraid of the dark. In fact, they convinced you that you shouldn't be. You were lead to believe you should fear their rejection more. While I was left to wallow alone in what I feared the most
The worst part came when the girls came around. You seemed to use them to replace me. They were your new companions at night, and you would keep me up as you both moaned in delight. You filled the dark with your endless streaking. You were not afraid at all. In fact you were using it, and you were using them, to mask what was truly missing.
By the time you had completely cast me away, you did not even hear me when I spoke. I watched hopelessly as you tried to block out the sorrow and did not even ask for my help. Then she came along, the one that fit, with one like me who felt she had been abandoned. It seemed like a great relationship for all of us. As my primary concern was your happiness and… she made you happy in ways I never could. It was like you were kid again. Except this time it was her you were afraid of losing to the abyss.
And her companion, though I dare not say I loved her as you did her person, was good company. Our experiences became blended like the ones you and I had and she heard me when I spoke. Of course most of my talk was about you, but as much as her person had cast away she was just happy to have someone who just wanted to talk. I knew this would not last forever. If I am honest with my self I didn't want it to. I thought that you would find me when it was over.
Alas, when the to became united in eternity, we both just felt more alone. As the days went by you tried to piece together how you ended up like this, but you can't seem to find the memories you left me with. And now as we sit old and weathered as darkness approaches you realize the answer to your question. You remember who I am. You know that in true darkness, in solitude, we will be reunited and we would have to face all of our demons. The reason we are afraid of the darkness is because we are afraid to face what we've become. We are afraid to face rach.
Because I am the one who you abandoned!
I am the things you chose to forget about!
I am your protector, your friend, and your truth.
I AM YOUR SHADOW!!!!
And I am you.
Shhh Shhh Shhh … There is no need to speak or apologize.
I accept you, and it is time for us… to be united in eternity.

The Camera pans up to see Andrew Briggs looking into a mirror, the mirror flickers like a television for a split second we see Andrew but not like we know him more dark like hes someone else completely....Broadcast returns to the match happening in the ring On Fusion Episode 197

2x Slammy Winner (Match of The Year) (Vixen of The Year)
Duke(Supremacy) -
1x Tornado Tag Team Champion w/ Buzzsaw Jack (Inaugural)
Andrew Briggs(Supremacy) -
3 Time! 3 Time! 3 Time! - CMV LHW Champion
1x Fusion Tag Champion W/ PJ Moon & XGen Classic Winners
1x & Current CMV Undisputed Champion
2019 KOTR Winner
The Briggs Family & Friends

Xbox Live Gamertag: Purple oFireo
Vic
Vic
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Humor : Eh! What's this aboot?