Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Standing against the darkness Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Standing against the darkness Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Standing against the darkness Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Standing against the darkness Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Standing against the darkness Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Standing against the darkness Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Standing against the darkness Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Standing against the darkness Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Standing against the darkness Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Standing against the darkness Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Standing against the darkness

2 posters

Go down

Standing against the darkness Empty Standing against the darkness

Post by Miztacular Sun Sep 25, 2016 9:23 pm

Following her win in the Main Event of Intensity Live, Sophia Gibsons theme hits the PA system while Rachel Grant gets to her feet on the otherside of the ring before walking over to Gibson and offering a handshake in which Gibson obliges as the Vixens raise eachothers arms into the air following an emphatic Main Event match between the two... However, their celebration is short-lived as the theme of the most feared alliance in the history of the Vixens Division hits the PA System..

Rachel Grant and Sophia Gibson look towards the ramp, their fists raised, if they're going down, they're going down fighting, and as expected, all five of No Morality make their way out from the back, one by one making their way down the ramp with Sophia Caldwell following up the flank with a microphone in hand. Caldwell stops at the bottom of the ramp as the other four members of No Morality take a side of the ring each, climbing onto the apron ready to pounce. But before they step into the ring, Caldwell raises the microphone to her mouth and begins to speak.

Sophia Caldwell:
Did you really think it was over? Did you really think.... We'd just beat you and let it be done there. No, no, no. We're not finished, until I say we're finished. Gibson, Grant, the day you chose to side against me, the day you chose to side against US. Was the day your careers officially ended. It was the beginning of the end, you signed the dotted line and now the inevitable is coming. This is what you can come to expect people, this is a message, not just to the two of you out here, but to all of you in the back, those who oppose us, well... They all fall down.

Caldwell nods towards Compromise, who nods towards Crossings, then Emily, then Powley, and then in unison, all four Vixens step into the ring at once, with Grant and Gibson both rushing towards the biggest threat in Compromise, cutting down the enforcer of No Morality before she can get involved, however as they turn around, they are met by the other three, the Duo of Rachel Grant and Sophia Gibson give it their all in attempt to overcome the odds and they do well at first but eventually the numbers game takes it's toll, With Emily and Tia Powley hammering down on Rachel Grant and Jasmine Crossings along with the now back on her feet Compromise letting it rip on the former CMV Womens Champion, Sophia Gibson. With both Rachel Grant and Sophia Gibson laid out on the mat on opposite sides of the ring, Sophia Caldwell makes her way into the ring, gesturing for Jasmine to drag Gibson to her knees, and Powley to drag Grant to her knee's. the two Vixens are dragged towards the centered of the ring, and forced upon their knee's next to eachother while Caldwell paces back and forth, talking into the microphone.

Sophia Caldwell:
I want you both to know this could have gone a different way. The two of you could have joined me when you had the chance, when I came out week after week setting out my vision for the world to see. Tia Powley and Emily here, they were the smart ones, you two, originally were just in the wrong place at the wrong time. Think about it. Gibson if you were not pitted against Emily you'd have not been attacked the following week. Grant, if you had not been thrown into the wolves against Tia, you would have not been an object at our disposal, and object to be used to send a message, there'd have been no brawl, and no Pay Per View match, and this right here tonight. It is only coincidence, do not think for a second it was your destiny. There is no such thing as destiny, the world is far too black and white for that, far too simple, those two triggers led to this moment, and without them none of us would be in here today. However, I'll give you both a chance to end it all right now. Why? Because I pity you, being used as an example to the masses, it must not be fun. So, Grant, Gibson, you have the opportunity to make a change, to see clearly like the five of us. All you have to do, is join us...

Sophia Gibson and Rachel Grant look at eachother for a brief moment before looking back at Caldwell who continues on.

Sophia Caldwell:
If you join us, all will be forgotten and you will become one of us, you will see the world as we see it, so, I'll start with you Rachel, what do you say..

Caldwell squats down as to be eye level with Rachel Grant, looking deep into her eyes, looking for an answer. However in a flash Rachel headbutts Caldwell who stumbles backwards. Compromise immediately moves in but before she does anything Caldwell puts her arm in her path signaling for Compromise to stand down. Caldwell then gets to her feet letting off a slight smile before going over to Sophia Gibson.

Sophia Caldwell:
Well. She has made her choice, some would say it was the morally correct one, but as you may now realize, we are not called No Morality for no reason. Now Gibson, you're somewhat of a veteran, you're a former Womens Champion, so tell me, what do you say, do not let Rachel's poor decision making sway your opinion.

Caldwell lowers the microphone for a brief moment, looking into the eyes of Gibson who glares back, saying nothing, and that is all Caldwell needs as she stands back up shaking her head in disappointment.

Sophia Caldwell:
So.. This is how we're playing this is it? So be it. Compromise, dear. Get me a chair.

Before Compromise can even react, she and the rest of the Vixens in the ring are drawn to the stage as the theme of another former CMV Womens Champion hits the PA System.

Out comes Lexin Damjen, with  a steel chair in hand, as she walks down the ramp towards the ring as Sophia Caldwell watches on, a smile on her face. Damjen slides in under the bottom rope and stands face to face with Sophia Caldwell, who once more raises the microphone to her mouth.

Sophia Caldwell:
Well... This was not expected.. It seems as if, while you two pitiful fools cannot make the right choices for your careers, Lexin here, knows exactly what her career needs, is that correct Lexin?

Lexin forcibly snatches the microphone out of the hands of Sophia Caldwell as we hear her talk for the very first time in her CMV career in her native Swedish tongue.

Lexin Damjen:
Du är död. Tik.

With a confused look on her face, Caldwell eases the microphone out of the firm grip of Lexin Damjen before slowly raising it to her mouth to respond.

Sophia Caldwell:
Damjen I'm going to need that in English, just so everyone in this arena, can hear, can see that you have made the best decision of your life. No wait... Lexin, I want you to show us. Look at Gibson, the person who took your belt from you at iMPLOSION, look at her in the eyes and hit her with that steel chair.. Show the world.

Lexin Damjen looks into the eyes of Sophia Gibson and raises the steel chair high into the air, but at the last minute she turns and smacks Sophia Caldwell square in the head with it, causing the leader of No Morality to crumple backwards falling into the arms of Compromise who proceeds to carry the dead weight of Caldwell outside of the ring to safety before sliding back in. With the distraction, Sophia Gibson and Rachel Grant get back to their feet to make this a three on three brawl, with Rachel Grant exchanging with Emily in the far left corner, Sophia Gibson exchanging with Tia Powley in the far right corner, and as Damjen goes to strike Jasmine Crossings with the chair, it is ripped out of her hands by Compromise and thrown to the outside, taking advantage of the distraction, Jasmine hits a chop block on Damjen, taking her off of her feet. While Gibson hits the Skull Crushing Finale to Tia on the other side of the ring Emily and Grant continue to exchange dangerous punches back and forth until...

Dawn Bryans theme hits the PA system and she comes running down the ramp straight after Caldwell who has managed to drag herself back to her feet only to be met by a clothesline by Bryan, at the sight of this Compromise turns her attention towards Caldwell, allowing Sophia Gibson to throw her over the top rope from behind down to the outside leaving Jasmine and Emily in the ring against Damjen, Gibson and Grant, and now for the first time, the numbers are against No Morality as Dawn Bryan slides into the ring, with the four of them standing face to face with Emily and Jasmine, they do what is right and slowly back out of the ring while Tia recovers on the ramp and Compromise hoists Caldwell up onto her shoulders, the No Morality members regroup at the bottom of the ramp while the four faces stand tall in the ring looking down on No Morality, knowing full well that this is only a single battle in the war.

Open to Rachel Grant, Dawn Bryan, Lexin Damjen and Sophia Gibson.

Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

Back to top Go down

Standing against the darkness Empty Re: Standing against the darkness

Post by Topher Mod Mon Sep 26, 2016 1:02 pm

As No Morality regroup they slowly walk up the ramp,  Bryan, Gibson, Grant and Damjen stand tall in the ring standing side by side in a line all eyes on No Morality. Dawn picks up the mic and begins to speak…

Dawn : Where are you going, don’t you like it when the sides are even and not 5 on 1 or 5 on 2. You want a damn fight then get down here and fight us…

Sophia Caldwell motions for her group to attack, they all walk down the ramp but Sophia puts both her arms out, signalling for them to stop. She smiles and shakes her head as to say no I fight on my terms. The fans boo as No Morality retreat up the ramp.

Dawn : Just as I thought, cowards, you can’t handle a fair fight, well we wont stand down, we wont back down and we sure as hell wont go down without a fight. Just take a good long hard look at who’s in this ring, 1st we have Rachel Grant who’s been on a roll since debuting,  then we have not one but two former womans champions… Sophia Gibson and Lexin Damjen and you have me a former Intercontinental champion. You really think we wont stand up to some bullies who think they’re going to take over CMV… I don’t think so. This right here is a stand, no more are we going to let you cheap shot and sneak attack us… We have each others back and together will look out for one another and make sure you pay the price for trying to injure us.
Sophia Caldwell what happened to you, true we hated each other since day one and that will never change. Talking of change I learned from my past mistakes and evolved and grew as a person…. You on the other hand have sunk to an all new low. You think being a leader of some group will get you to the top. Is that how desperate you are to have success. Well as long as I’m still breathing, I will make sure your success will be nothing but failures.  Tell `em Lexin

Lexin : ….

Lexin points at No Morality and gives them a thumbs down.

Dawn : Actions speak louder than words and as Lexin just stated No Morality you’re going down.

Dawn's music hits the PA system as the scene fades

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : yes :D

Back to top Go down