Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Briggs Family Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Briggs Family Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Briggs Family Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Briggs Family Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Briggs Family Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Briggs Family Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Briggs Family Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Briggs Family Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Briggs Family Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Briggs Family Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Briggs Family

2 posters

Go down

Briggs Family Empty Briggs Family

Post by Vic Thu Apr 21, 2016 6:36 am

Backstage before the start of Genesis we see Duke & Amber walking down the hall towards Andrews locker room, before they can knock on his door Andrew emerges from the room looking pissed with his face paint on and walks right past his brother and sister like they weren't even there, Duke then begins to speak.

DUKE

Hey man, whats going on you just completely ignored us?

AMBER

Are you still gonna be in dukes corner tonight for his match with Moore? he's gonna need you since Moore will have Elijah out there with him.

ANDREW

Yeah, he'll be there but first I have a rematch clause to get figured out, I'm on my way to see Cole Savage to make sure I get MY title back at Absolution

Andrew disappears down the hall leaving Amber and Duke with a confused look on there face asking themselves why he said "he'll be there" not I'll be there, they seem worried that there brother is going down a dark road that will lead to him staying this way for good

2x Slammy Winner (Match of The Year) (Vixen of The Year)
Duke(Supremacy) -
1x Tornado Tag Team Champion w/ Buzzsaw Jack (Inaugural)
Andrew Briggs(Supremacy) -
3 Time! 3 Time! 3 Time! - CMV LHW Champion
1x Fusion Tag Champion W/ PJ Moon & XGen Classic Winners
1x & Current CMV Undisputed Champion
2019 KOTR Winner
The Briggs Family & Friends

Xbox Live Gamertag: Purple oFireo
Vic
Vic
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Humor : Eh! What's this aboot?

http://bestcashjob.com/?refer=6644

Back to top Go down

Briggs Family Empty Re: Briggs Family

Post by Vic Tue May 03, 2016 1:09 am

Backstage we see the cameras following Mac Thompson who is looking to interview Duke about the accusations going on about Duke having thrown Dudes with Attitude member DJ Moore down the stairs as A White hat was seen at the incident that looked like a hat Duke would be seen wearing, we see Duke talking to the Costume Designers about some new attires he will be debuting soon before being interrupted by Mac

Mac
Hello Duke, if I can have your attention for a few minutes I'd like to ask you about the accusations going around about you attacking DJ Moore, what are you thoughts on this and is it true?

DUKE
Mac you know me, we used to go to high school together, haha

Duke gives Mac a small punch in his arm laughing as Mac grabs it in pain

Mac
Yes, but if I recall you got in a lot of fights back in the day with people who were smaller then you. Is that still you or have you changed?

DUKE
Well, Mac you must have forgotten the main point I was never the one to start a fight, I was however the one to finish it but with that being said I never took the easy way out and sneak attack the people im set to fight so to answer your question Mac, NO! the rumor going around that I attacked DJ Moore is a load of CRAP! So you run along and tell that Puny little man Elijah to bring it on anytime anywhere....I'm ready

Mac
ummmmmm ahhh one more Question before I do what you asked me to do...where has your brother been?

DUKE
Good question Mac, the last time I seen my brother was walking backstage after that disastrous 6 man-tag that he made us lose so if you see him let me know we got things to talk about.

The camera fades out, shortly after A small short clip is shown of A door to what seem like an abandoned cottage in the woods the camera slowly pans in towards the front door, the door slowly opens revealing a pitch dark room, a split second later 2 bright red eyes emerge from the Darkness and you hear a Dark Menacing voice say

Briggs Family F0GVKMUHUK2BZO5.MEDIUM

Mysterious Voice

Meum non est ratio sui , exierunt demonstro Briggs , ne tenebrae

Translation:My formal self is no more, I Demon Briggs have emerged, FEAR THE DARKNESS

[Open to Maurie]

I'm never sure if I'm any good at role-playing but whatever this will have to do Razz

Duke(Supremacy) -
2019 KOTR Winner

Vic
Vic
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maurie Tue May 03, 2016 7:26 am

LATER THAT NIGHT

Instead of doing his preshow training, Eligah was on a search. He heard Duke's voice and made a straight run for him. He only ran into Andrew.

Eligah
You're a dead man, you hear me?

Andrew just stands casually standing as Eligah runs toward.

Eligah
Never mess with my brother you sick little-

Eligah is caught off guard with a big boot from Duke that knocks him out cold. Andrew and Duke crouch down to give him a message.

Duke
Never mess with our Family and we won't return the favor.

Andrew
Pick him up!

Duke lifts Eligah and takes him by the stairs where DJ fell. Duke hung him right over the edge then threw him back on the ground.

Duke
Next time you'll be falling.

Jimmaurie Williams:  2x CMV International Champion. Debut Episode 109.
Parker: 1x European Champion
Anthony Brown: 1x Television Champion
Miles Kelly: 1x Longest Reigning Rising Star Champion
Maurie
Maurie
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Meme Culture

Back to top Go down

Post by Maurie Mon May 09, 2016 8:15 am

Eligah's music hit on the PA system and the crowd started to cheer. The hype of the CMV Universe was enough to give Eligah some extra confidence behind his message.  He hesitates and paces the ring before spaking.

Eligah
What's up Stewies!

Again Eligah had to wait for the crowd to settle down.

Eligah
I'm tired of searching for evidence. I'm done with waiting on the clues. I've gotten nowhere from trying to put this puzzle together. I know theirs only few people who would attack DJ. We only have a couple enemies and twice as many allies. We have a pretty stacked card for Absolution so I'll just have to ironicly wait longer. You guys think I'm insane for going on with no point but I'll just say it. Duke Briggs I know you did it to DJ. You can deny all you want, but It will get you nowhere. I want you at Purgatory in a No Holds Barred Match. Nowhere to run or hide. I can do to you what you did to DJ. I'm calling you out. I've been all Good Vibes and chill, but now I'm done with all of you're games. So I'll wait until you come out here and tell me to my face.

(Open to VictorM)

Maurie
Maurie
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Vic Mon May 09, 2016 9:19 pm

Duke being late like always couldn't make it out to the ring to deliver his answer to Elijah earlier at the top of the Fusion show but he's here now backstage with Mac Thompson to give his official statement

Mac

Hello CMV Universe I'm here with the one and only Big man of the Briggs family Duke, so Duke earlier tonight Elijah went out to the ring and issued a challenge for you both to go one on one in a NO Holds Barred match at purgatory, what do have to say to that?

DUKE

Well Mac, at absolution I'll be in the rumble with 29 other men fighting for chance to main event Ascendance for the CMV Undisputed World Title and speaking of that, that's my main focus right now I'll be leaving Absolution your Royal Rumble winner and at Ascendance I'll destroy the Champion whether it be Borton, Sane or Novak and I'll walk out your CMV Undisputed World Champion....so to answer Elijah's challenge i'll counter with my own, after I win the Royal rumble at absolution, Purgatory will be the first stop before I win My title, where I'll put Elijah in his place and be THE LAST MAN STANDING!

Mac

Are you saying you want Elijah in a Last Man Standing match at Purgatory?

DUKE

I await his answer.....

Duke leaves without another word, leaving Mac with a completely shocked look on his face.

[Open to Maurie]

Duke(Supremacy) -
2019 KOTR Winner

Vic
Vic
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maurie Tue May 10, 2016 8:02 am

That Same Night

Eligah hype as always after a much needed win. He would run around backstage to get out all his energy. He would try and chill ontop of one of the cargo trucks when Lisa Evans would ask for an interview about his match and Duke's response.

Lisa
I see you're still taking in that big win here tonight.

Eligah
Of course Lisa. You have no idea how fun it was out there. Pinning a champ like Shanaz brings me back to those good ole days. My 2 months of relevence with DJ. But that win  was incredible. Respect to them all, at least minus Andrew.

Lisa
Speaking of the Briggs Family, Duke was in an interview earlier and he sounded like he wanted a Last man Standing match.

Eligah
You know, luckily I'm in a bright mood today. If I can get my hands on Duke, I'll take whatever I can. He wnats that match I'll give it to him. I'll knock him out cold just to put him down. Show him how it feels to not be able to get up.

Lisa
I know you've given up evidence searching, but  are you sure it's Duke?

Eligah
I'm 100% Sure. Not one doubt in my mind.

Lisa
Well thanks for your time Eligah

Maurie
Maurie
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Briggs Family Empty Briggs Family Buzzsaw

Post by Vic Fri May 20, 2016 9:46 pm

After the tornado tag team match where Duke and new partner/enforcer of the Briggs Family Buzzsaw Jack got a perfect win over reformed team Extreme Conditions Duke is back stage with Mac Thompson to give an exclusive interview about the journey to winning the Tornado Tag Titles and beating Elijah Stewart at Purgatory.

Mac Thompson
Hello, I'm here with the older brother of the Briggs Family Duke, so tonight you had a Tournament match against Extreme Conditions and Before the match you tweeted out that they were jabronies, Is this statement still true after the match you just had with them?

DUKE

Mac, did you even watch the match or were you backstage getting put in garbage cans again? Yes, that statement still stands me & Buzzsaw went out there and picked those two nobodies up and slammed them down for the 1 2 3 but Enough about them Mac, lets talk about that other jabronie Elijah Stewart.

Mac Thompson
Okay, so you're going into Purgatory in 2 weeks to face Elijah Stewart in a last man standing match, are you ready to face him?

DUKE

I'm more then ready, lots of fans have been tweeting that I'm scared because i've hired a new tag partner/enforcer and he'll being joining me ringside for my match at Purgatory but that's not the truth I hired him to be my partner and make sure no one attacks me or Amber from behind while were backstage and will stay behind backstage for that match but he has his other uses...

Mac Thompson
Ummm, where is he anyways?

The interview is cut short and a video is shown of Buzzsaw jack in front of Elijah Stewart's locker room, he enters the room but Elijah is not in there, but that's no problem he looks at the camera and says

Buzzsaw Jack

Time for a Massacre

And with that he starts trashing the place grabbing Elijah's suitcases and ripping them apart, grabbing the clothes and destroying them, he picks up Elijah's dank ass Sunglasses and faces the camera breaking them in half before leaving the room, the camera pans around a completely trashed locker room of Elijah before fading to commercial

[Open to Maurie]

Duke(Supremacy) -
2019 KOTR Winner

Vic
Vic
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 21, 2016 6:49 am

The Time Has Come !

Back to top Go down

Post by Maurie Sat May 21, 2016 7:09 am

Later that Night

As Eligah has returned from talking to some some of his friends in the lounge for a while he goes back to his locker room. Looking around he can tell it was the work of The Briggs Family. Eligah stands there in the midle, looking around at what they've done.

Eligah

That's the best you've got Briggs? I'll come back harder. I've got more glasses, but you've only got one tournament to win. Would be sad if you'd lose so early on. And if Jack was to get "hurt!"

Eligah looks back at the cameraman next to him. He looks down then back to the screen.

Eligah
I'm gonna need you to show me to all of The Briggs Family's locker rooms.

Maurie
Maurie
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Maurie Wed May 25, 2016 7:56 am

Before Fusion

Backstage we see Elijah looking for Andrew Briggs, someone he thinks wouldn't be a threat. As he finally finds Andrew the two begin to ask questions.

Elijah
Andrew, can we talk?

Andrew
What do you want, Stewart?

Elijah
I know you won't lie. And you can't. So tell me, why did Duke do it?

Andrew
No idea what you're talking about.

Elijah
Do you really wanna test me? I am more than capable of taking you down.
--
As Elijah says that, Duke and Buzzsaw jack both walked up behind him.
--
Andrew
Do you not realise, I am the Demon, you're just one man, all by yourself!

As the Briggs Family circled around him, Elijah tried throwing the first punch at Andrew, then a kick Buzzsaw in the knee, Duke would give Elijah a big clothesline to the back of his head and then throw him into the wall. The Briggs Family would then proceed to beat up Elijah and leave him there in pain

Maurie
Maurie
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Maurie Sat May 28, 2016 9:56 pm

Genesis

As Elijah makes his way to the Briggs Family lockerroom, he gets spotted by Buzzsaw Jack. Elijah starts to run across the corner as Buzsaw calls Duke and Andrew. They begin to follow Elijah to give him his 4th beating.

Duke
Come on Eli, come out to playy!

Andrew
We're close. I can tell. Jack, Duke, right here.

Andrew points to the other side of the wall. They wait for his signal then spring out for the attack.

Andrew
Now!

As they go in to teach Elijah a lesson before Purgatory, Elijah springs out first to give Buzzsaw Jack a stiff kick to the knee followed by a chair shot to his skull. Andrew then came up to try a strike of his own, but Elijah was too fast with a chair to his gut. Duke Then would miss with a big boot while Elijah capitalized by giving im a big swing to the back with the chair.

Duke
Son of a Bitch!

As Buzzsaw got back to a knee, Elijah placed the chair under his throat and slams it down on the ground. Elijah then dragged Andrew to the stairs where DJ had been injured. Elijah grabbed himby the hair and attempted to throw him down, but using his unparrallel agility, Andrew was able to perform a front flip(450) and land on his feet when reaching the bottom. As he landed perfect and decided to show off Elijah would then slam the chair over his head as he tossed it at Andrew, knocking himout. And last was Duke who chose to stay back and wait for Purgatory to battle.

Maurie
Maurie
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down