Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Briggs Family Here To Stay Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Briggs Family Here To Stay Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Briggs Family Here To Stay Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Briggs Family Here To Stay Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Briggs Family Here To Stay Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Briggs Family Here To Stay Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Briggs Family Here To Stay Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Briggs Family Here To Stay Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Briggs Family Here To Stay Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Briggs Family Here To Stay Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Briggs Family Here To Stay

Go down

Briggs Family Here To Stay Empty Briggs Family Here To Stay

Post by Vic Mon Jun 06, 2016 6:07 am

Briggs Family Here To Stay Pict69

The Cameras backstage are recording as several CMV superstars are arriving at the arena for Monday night Fusion, including the usual black limo the Briggs Family arrives in every Monday and Friday. The Cameras follow the vehicle until it stops, the doors open and out first is Big Bad Briggs with a smile on her face, after her out walks Buzzsaw Jack with a menacing grin on his face holding his new Tornado Title tightly in his hands, then out walks Duke with a smirk from ear to ear.

Mac Thompson

I'm here with the newly crowned Tornado Tag Team champions Duke & Buzzsaw of the Briggs Family, boys what do you have to say to the CMV universe about that huge win last night at Purgatory by beating two members of one of most accomplished factions in CMV history?

Duke

Well Mac the only thing we have to say to the CMV universe is that The Briggs Family are here to stay, and anyone in our way will be stomped out and that Includes X-Gen.

Mac begins to ask another question but gets cut off by Buzzsaw before he can ask it.

Buzzsaw
We're done here! Now leave us alone before I grab you by your tie and string you up with it.

Mac backs off as Duke and Buzzsaw make their way down the hall towards their locker room, the Cameras follows them as they walk the camera captures X-Gen walking into the arena right by the Briggs Family the camera then captures them begin to chat before turning the attention to he final member of the Briggs Family.

Andrew

Hello Mac, how have you been?

Mac Thompson

I've been good I guess...but we haven't really seen you backstage to talk in a long time is everything alright Andrew?

Andrew

Well everything is great now that I've got my title back, I've taken control of my Demons and now it's power is mine. I showed that power when I defeated Kendall Wolfe and again when I laid waste to those two simpletons Andoni and Ann, I'm sure Andoni will want his rematch but I don't think I'll defend my title until Ascendance so he'll have to wait that is If the new GM now's what's best for business. I deserve to defend my title on the grandest stage of them all and my opponent needs to be worthy to face me so if it is to be Andoni he better prove his worth or someone else will take his place.
I'm done talking now move outta my way before you get hurt.

Mac Thompson

Well folks their you have it, The Briggs Family are here to stay and plan on holding those titles atleast until Ascendance but if I were anyone looking to face them I'd think twice....

(Open to Anyone I Guess)

Last edited by VictorM on Mon Jun 06, 2016 6:44 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Adding finishing touches, i hate this shit changing on my all the time ughhhhh)

2x Slammy Winner (Match of The Year) (Vixen of The Year)
Duke(Supremacy) -
1x Tornado Tag Team Champion w/ Buzzsaw Jack (Inaugural)
Andrew Briggs(Supremacy) -
3 Time! 3 Time! 3 Time! - CMV LHW Champion
1x Fusion Tag Champion W/ PJ Moon & XGen Classic Winners
1x & Current CMV Undisputed Champion
2019 KOTR Winner
The Briggs Family & Friends

Xbox Live Gamertag: Purple oFireo
Vic
Vic
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Humor : Eh! What's this aboot?

http://bestcashjob.com/?refer=6644

Back to top Go down

Briggs Family Here To Stay Empty 2 Time LHW Champ....Who's Next?

Post by Vic Wed Jun 22, 2016 11:13 am

The camera captures Mac Thompson backstage during Genesis with 2 time & current Light Heavyweight champion Andrew Briggs and standing beside him the rest of The Briggs Family,  Andrew is no longer sporting the demon face paint hes had for quite some time, a new look with his hair dyed black; the title draped around his shoulder clutching it tightly.

Mac
Ladies and gentlemen I'm here with the current and 2 time light heavyweight champion Andrew Briggs, coming off several victory's leading up to your title win and even after purgatory, whats next for you?

Andrew
Well Mac you might not know this but this title I have around my shoulder means a lot to me, every time I go out in that ring I prove why I'm the best light heavyweight in this business, I bring prestige to this division, NO ONE! can compare to me. I'm the one to beat Mac and at Ascendance I'll be walking out still your light heavyweight champ.

Mac
Well tonight you face Ryan Kent, a veteran of this business and rumors are going around that he was trying to reach the weight limit to become eligible to challenge for the light heavyweight title, your thoughts?

Andrew
Bring it on, tonight will be the first time Kent will step in the ring with this member of the Briggs Family; and I hope he brings his A-Game because if he loses here tonight, it'll be the closest he'll ever get to this title.

Andrew walks away with the rest of the Briggs Family following as the camera fades returning to commercials.

[Open to Dynamic or Anyone looking to face off for the LHW Title]

Duke(Supremacy) -
2019 KOTR Winner

Vic
Vic
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

http://bestcashjob.com/?refer=6644

Back to top Go down

Briggs Family Here To Stay Empty Ascendance Video Package

Post by Vic Fri Jul 15, 2016 5:18 pm

A Short Video Package is shown, the video taking pace outside the Ascendance stadium with the camera being focused on The Briggs Family standing together with smiles on their faces, Andrew Begins to speak.

Andrew Briggs
Tonight the Briggs Family walk into Ascendance holding Gold, we have come so far since we all arrived and we have much more to come but tonight we face some of the toughest competitors we have yet to face but look where we are, THIS IS OUR STATE! THIS IS OUR HOME! Every single one of those competitors have no idea what they are in for. THIS IS OUR TIME! We will Ascend to the top and we don't plan on coming down.

The camera slowly zooms out, revealing a huge crowd of people.

Andrew Briggs
WE ARE THE BRIGGS FAMILY!

The crowd erupts in a deafening cheer as the camera fades out.

Duke(Supremacy) -
2019 KOTR Winner

Vic
Vic
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy