Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Goals Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Goals Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Goals Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Goals Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Goals Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Goals Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Goals Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Goals Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Goals Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Goals Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Goals

Go down

Goals Empty Goals

Post by Topher Mod Sat Apr 23, 2016 5:33 pm

Kitty Quinn-Belle is celebrating another win against Amber Biggs when Lisa Evans enters the ring.

Lisa : Kitt Quinn-Belle congratulations on defeating Amber Briggs with the Botch-Plex, that was an amazing match, How are you feeling?

Kitty : Well Lisa after the Home-Coming PPV loss  I suffered by the hands of Aura I was disappointed for sure. But spending time with Ziegler has turned that frown upside down. And tonight I’m back to my winning ways.

Lisa : Speaking of Ziegler, what is your relationship with him? And wasn’t he suppose to be at ringside tonight.

Kitty : My relationship with Jacob is non of your business, that’s personal Lisa, Hope you understand. But yea Ziegler wanted to be out here for my match, but he had some stuff to tend to. Don’t worry about it.

Lisa : Ok, so now what are your plans Kitty?

Kitty : My plans have changed daily this past week or so as we all know I didn’t qualify for the mini Vixens Royal Rumble, but I see Fury still needs a challenger at Absolution for the Vixens Title. So now my goal is to become number 1 contender for the Vixens Championship, people may have been laughing at me since I debuted, which I don’t mind. Yea I botch a lot, but with botching comes winning too and as you know I’ve been slowly climbing the rankings here in CMV. Like tonight I defeated Amber for the second time, I’ve beaten a former Vixens Champ in Cassie Maverick recently with that small package, I’ve beaten Danielle Ward multiple times too. It’s time to start challenging for the big one, my goal is set on Fury, and it doesn’t matter where she is at the moment. All she needs to worry about is The Queen of Botchville has her eyes set on becoming the Vixens Champion.

Lisa : Thank you Kitty Quinn-Belle, back to you at ringside.
Topher Mod
Topher Mod
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : yes :D

Back to top Go down