Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Justice family goals over dinner Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Justice family goals over dinner Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Justice family goals over dinner Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Justice family goals over dinner Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Justice family goals over dinner Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Justice family goals over dinner Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Justice family goals over dinner Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Justice family goals over dinner Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Justice family goals over dinner Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Justice family goals over dinner Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Justice family goals over dinner

Go down

Justice family goals over dinner Empty Justice family goals over dinner

Post by Bloody_justice Mon Nov 15, 2021 8:01 pm

We zoom in on the Justice Family sitting in their main home in the dinning room about to eat some dinner which consists of medium rare steak mashed potatoes corn and astrawberry cheese cake for desert as they were about to dig in Matthew notices the Camera guy recording them so he decides to speak up first

Matthew
Hey CMV universe first don't you know its impolite to record a group as they were about to eat? Anywho you all may be wondering what our goals for this season are well mine is still to claim the zero g championship but with Elder Justice now on supremacy me and him are looking to get the unified tag team titles, in elder justices case get it a second time, for the first time sadly fly boys are no longer together but hey to my fly brother out there stay save man you always have a partner in me if you need it.

After he said that he looked at the other three members to see who would go next and to everyone's surprise it was Jared Leon who spoke next

Jared Leon
well my goals for the season? Well as I have stated there's two belts that I'm hunting for first the United States championship because lets be honest The TED isn't a good champion for it someone who makes a pun or a joke out of the belt isn't worthy of it. In fact if you ask me a true champion had to have done service to be a champion like myself I served 25 years in the Marines. Also like I said really ted the uniTED Championship? You disappoint me. BUT the other belt I feel is right up my alley since I fight until either A I pin you or B I make you pass out and thats the anarchy championship be it the "greater" Anarchy Championship or be it the regular one.

As he finished saying that all that was left was the matriarch of the Justice Family or the Elder of the Justice and so the one to speak was none other then Joy Justice herself

Joy
well my goals for this season is to win the women's tag belts with my partner Angelina Hawkins and maybe beat her for her hardcore belt so I can say I have won each championship once HOWEVER if she still retains it and we do win the tag belts I could always try to be a two time women's champion and we could become the two belt hex other then that just try to have a better season then last season.

After she finished speaking the camera turn to the last member of the Justice Family the Elder of it Bloody Justice himself who was slowly looking at each member of his family and he gave off a small chuckle and said

Bloody Justice
hehe well we sure have an active and filled schedule this season with these goals but heres the thing this season my goal is to win BIG this season I WILL win a singles championship i will win the BIG money and become international championship and after that? Well let's say Reed you should prepare because you will become prey to a predator looking for the Undisputed championship. But also like Brother Justice said me and him are hunting for those Unified Tag Team championships so I would become a 2× unified champion and it would make me a 4× tag champion over all. Also i know some of you'll are wondering why I am attacking people well like Mr.Urie said this season noce guy BJ is gone I need to be tougher to get the belts i want and earned. Now if that is all please leave camera man our dinner is getting cold and I worked hard to cook this meal

With that said the family started to dig into their meal while the camera man carefully left the forest to get the footage back the CMV HQ

1× queen of the ring (Joy Justice)
1× womans champion (Joy Justice)
1× Glammy winner of rivalry of the year (Justice V Valentine)
1x Anarchy Champion (Bloody Justice)
1x Women's tag champions (Joy and Miasma aka arsenal of Justice)
1× money in the bank winner (Bloody Justice)
Justice family goals over dinner Bj_ban10
Bloody_justice
Bloody_justice
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Back to top Go down