Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
A New Threat Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
A New Threat Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
A New Threat Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
A New Threat Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
A New Threat Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
A New Threat Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
A New Threat Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
A New Threat Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
A New Threat Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
A New Threat Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

A New Threat

Go down

A New Threat Empty A New Threat

Post by Miztacular Thu Apr 28, 2016 4:02 am

A New Threat 14seamf

The camera opens up in the dark, with the only source of light being that of the sun, creeping through the window into a dark, gritty room. Clearly not a nice place to be, not a sound is heard, other than the faint sound of sweat dripping onto the floor, causing the camera to slowly pan around to see a punching bag hanging from the ceiling, with sweat dripping from it's base onto the weathered floor. In a flash, the camera turns to the rotting wooden door as it creaked slowly open with echoing footsteps that invaded the near silence that hung like a cloak around the room. As the door slowly opened a female figure is revealed to the camera, a hood over her head, the shadows covering up most of her facial structure with the exception of her eyes,  fueled with passion as she raises her pendant and kisses it, before she does the sign of the cross, pointing to the top of her chest, the bottom of her stomach, left, and lastly the right. She says along with it..

???:
In the name of the father, son and holy spirit.

She then looks up to the ceiling and points to the sky before bowing for a brief moment, removing her duffel bag and throwing it to the floor. She turns to the punching bag and wraps up her hands, the passion in her eyes met with conviction and ferocity as she unloads on the punching bag, starting slow with straights and hooks before building up the speed and power. The video footage speeds up, and the clock above the door, the only modernized object in the room, speeds up, symboling the dedication as the seconds turn into minutes, and the minutes turn into hours, she goes from punching, to kicking, to resting and then restarting all over again over the several hours of footage suppressed into a mere two minute clip. The footage slows, coming back down to normal speed as she lays her final strike into the punching bag, splitting her knuckles after a hard days work. The punching bag, now not only drips with sweat, but the blood she's given to her training, as she turns and sits on a nearby chair, looking down at her hands, the white tape stained red as she removes it from her hands. Sweat continues to drip from her face is hidden by the absence of light as she begins to talk.

???:
I have given so much, and have had too much taken away in such a short stint of life. But to now see my determination and commitment recognized is what I have always wanted. As of today I sign a professional contract, with none other than CMV. The focal point in the world for womens wrestling. But believe me now, I am no Vixen, I am a natural born fighter. I give respect, where respect is earned, but there are no friends in this game, there are no allies. Only one person can be THE Champion, those who align themselves are limiting themselves for they will be nothing more than a sidekick. I am here for one thing and one thing only. The Championship. It does not matter to me who walks out of Absolution the Champion, nor do I care who wins this Battle Royal. Because at the end of the day, to get the apple at the top of the tree, you have two options, you can either climb it and risk falling back down, or you can chop it down piece by piece, starting from the bottom and making your way up until there is nothing left but a stump. The stump will be what's left of this division after I am sent through it. I do not enjoy fighting, in order to love fighting, I have to hate it, there's no love in this without hate, you have to love it so bad that you're pushing yourself to these limits, to the point where you hate it. If you don't hate it. You're not in the right place.

The woman stops for a moment to wipe her forehead as she continues to sweat from a hard days work, she throws the used tape into her duffel bag and pulls out a bottle of water, sipping profusely as if she'd gone days without it before putting it down and wiping her mouth with the back of her hand, she leans forward into the light revealing her face to the camera, she refuses to look directly at it for more than a few seconds as she continues to talk.

???:
I've given my blood and sweat to my training, to my goals, I just need the tears now, and that's where the Vixens of CMV come in, I will fight my way through each and everyone of you to get to the top. Don't get me wrong, I respect my opponents, I do not participate in trash talk, I talk the truth, but when we step inside that squared circle. Everything else in the world is non-existent, it's just whoever is across the ring with me, be it one, two, three or even five other Vixens, there is no such thing as a fair fight. Every single weakness must be exploited. Make no mistake about it I am here and every single one of you will know it.

The woman stands up and begins to walk to the door, however she stops for a moment, inhales, exhales and spins around, kicking the punching bag one last time with lethal precision causing it shackle and bust open, hitting the floor with a huge boom, unsettling the dust in the room as she picks up her duffel bag and leaves, shutting the door behind her causing the camera to slowly fade to black.
Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

Back to top Go down