Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Payback Predictions/Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Payback Predictions/Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Payback Predictions/Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Payback Predictions/Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Payback Predictions/Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Payback Predictions/Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Payback Predictions/Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Payback Predictions/Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Payback Predictions/Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Payback Predictions/Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Payback Predictions/Discussion

+5
DynamicWrestler
Tim
Mr. Dashing
Alveuss
Borton
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Do you think Finn Balor is going to make his debut at Payback?

Payback Predictions/Discussion - Page 2 I_vote_lcap63%Payback Predictions/Discussion - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 63% 
[ 5 ]
Payback Predictions/Discussion - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Payback Predictions/Discussion - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Payback Predictions/Discussion - Page 2 I_vote_lcap37%Payback Predictions/Discussion - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 37% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 8

Payback Predictions/Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Payback Predictions/Discussion

Post by Borton Mon May 02, 2016 11:52 am

hightlight of the night was simon gotch almost killing enzo
Borton
Borton
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Dashing's jokes

Back to top Go down

Payback Predictions/Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Payback Predictions/Discussion

Post by DullChameleon Mon May 02, 2016 11:59 am

I agree that Zayn/Owens was the best match, but I thought all of them were good. Miz/Cesaro didn't have much heat because of the previous Owens/Zayn match, but it picked up at the end. The women's match was decent, but the ending was the stupidest thing I've ever seen. Styles/Reigns was good, and the ending was exciting. Reigns gets a lot of hate, but I think he's a good worker who puts on consistently good matches, and against excellent workers like Styles, can produce very good matches.
DullChameleon
DullChameleon
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 02, 2016 12:55 pm

5/8. Pretty decent, could've been 6, had Simon Gotch and Enzo Amore's incident not taken place.

No joke, that phenomenal forearm through the table spot made me pregnant, it was so good.

Back to top Go down

Post by Miztacular Mon May 02, 2016 11:47 pm

>Copying Whatcultures lines
Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 03, 2016 3:45 am

Miztacular wrote:>Copying Whatcultures lines

You know it. <3

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2