Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
17.9 seconds Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
17.9 seconds Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
17.9 seconds Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
17.9 seconds Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
17.9 seconds Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
17.9 seconds Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
17.9 seconds Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
17.9 seconds Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
17.9 seconds Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
17.9 seconds Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

17.9 seconds

Go down

17.9 seconds Empty 17.9 seconds

Post by Topher Mod Mon May 02, 2016 11:29 pm

After the live shows main event poor Mac Thompson still bandaged up from when he was assaulted by The Bloody Brit has the unfortunate task of once again going into the ring for that in-ring exclusive…

Mac : I don’t want a repeat of last week, please don’t beat me up…. I’m just here to do my job.

Bloody Brit just grins at him…

Mac : Well this week on Fusion you was all set for the 6 man battle royal. However it didn’t go to plan as I recall many people on twitter now have money bet on you to break the record of being the fastest person ever to be eliminated at the Royal Rumble. Many people were saying you was eliminated in like 5 seconds in the battle royal, but I can confirm it was actually 17.9 seconds. What went wrong?

Bloody Brit : Listen up Mac, it’s called strategy…. Why would I battle it out for 20 mins and risk getting injured when nothing is on the line. Think about it yea, The Royal Rumble is just around the corner. That’s my main focus not some pointless battle royal. I didn’t need to be out their so I got myself eliminated on purpose. Absolution is the real Rumble, winner wins the big one, and I plan on winning The Royal Rumble.

Mac : I guess that makes sense,  So that brings us to tonight you was challenged on twitter of all places by a newcomer in CMV who goes by the name of Bloody Justice. We just saw the conclusion of this match, what happened?

Bloody Brit : Same thing that happened on last weeks main event live show with Duke…. All these guys talk a good game but when they step in the ring with the me it’s a different ball game. I was all over Bloody Justice giving him 12 Germans suplex’s…. Well 16 suplex’s if you count the rest of the variations, But you get the point. Then he tried taking a breather but nah mate I dove head first at the prick…. Let’s see a replay of it…. Hey guys backstage in the trucks get that on the bloody titontron.

17.9 seconds Giphy

Bloody : OOOOHHH did you see that… look at our heads connect, knocked him bloody loopy…. He had no idea where he was or what was going on. Hell he just wanted to get the hell out of here and took off. Not the debut he had in mind but he brought it all on himself. If ya mess with the Bloody Brit and you get a concussion, believe me I’ve had concussions before in CMV and it’s about time I gave someone else one. Bottom line is he tried using my name…. he tried using my colours…. He tried starting beef with me and look where it got him….. Well like my debut Arrive…Suplex City…..Leave…. This Bloody justice’s slogan can be Arrive…. Concussed….Leave.... But no matter how you look at it a count-out win is still a win... He had plenty of time to get back but he chose not to, guess he couldn't back up his talk and took his ball and left.

Mac : There you have it guys for The Live Show…. See you at Genesis, This Friday….Don’t miss it as the card will be a good one for certain. So long everybody.

With that said, Mac Thompson runs off to avoid any beat down that The Bloody Brit may have had in mind.
Topher Mod
Topher Mod
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : yes :D

Back to top Go down