Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
A picture is worth a thousand seconds... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
A picture is worth a thousand seconds... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
A picture is worth a thousand seconds... Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
A picture is worth a thousand seconds... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
A picture is worth a thousand seconds... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
A picture is worth a thousand seconds... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
A picture is worth a thousand seconds... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
A picture is worth a thousand seconds... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
A picture is worth a thousand seconds... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
A picture is worth a thousand seconds... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

A picture is worth a thousand seconds...

Go down

A picture is worth a thousand seconds... Empty A picture is worth a thousand seconds...

Post by RiftedEnergy Tue Jun 26, 2018 12:10 am

The camera is fixated on a picture of Tops Newsome at iMplosion. It zooms out quickly to show The Future Man holding it, clearly a different photo from George King's Throne Room.

"Wait.... just... a damn... second... so (air quotations to mock) "Mr. King" decides that since he lost his title... the one he fought so hard for the (more quotations) "higher ups" to accept a new name due to the fact that Quantum called out them out on their (more "") Television experience... so now he is in line to try to conquer a real championship?

Because... the (yup, quotes it again) "Higher ups agree" with him?
Let me ask you, Mr.... fuckin... just, George... did they agree with you when you faced me 1 on 1 before iMplosion and I showed you why I AM THE KING OF THIS RING, laying you down?

Then??? You stake claim to the past?? Saying, you should have had THE title shot at iMplosion LAST YEAR??! Oh. Did you win the rumble? Did you beat the guy that won the rumble? Nope... you just kept doing what you're doing now... living in this fantasy kingdom, with no peasants, no throne, and no claim to anything other than the name George.

Feel free to call out Eric Mathews... cuz (best quotations yet) "the higher ups" believe in you... the only thing I believe is what I have seen... and I haven't seen you be a king of anything but defeat since I put my hands on you."
RiftedEnergy
RiftedEnergy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down