Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
August Happytown Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
August Happytown Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
August Happytown Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
August Happytown Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
August Happytown Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
August Happytown Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
August Happytown Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
August Happytown Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
August Happytown Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
August Happytown Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

August Happytown

Go down

August Happytown Empty August Happytown

Post by Childish Meltzer Sat May 07, 2016 1:45 pm

The camera cuts straight onto August HappyTown seated in a chair in the locker room. He's focused on his hands, putting on his bright blue gloves and tape from his arms. He speaks without looking up, in a calm and collected tone in his voice.

August Happytown:
They say in life we deal with one of two types of pain, the PAIN of DISCIPLINE, and the PAIN of REGRET....
And far too often we choose the pain of regret, far too often everybody in this world chooses the "What if?". "What if I gone to school more and tried a little harder in high school? What if I had chose my dreams instead of doing what my parents wanted me to do? What if I didn't follow in line like everybody else?" What if, what could've been.... This story rings true to a lot of us, this story rings true to you doesn't Jaymes Landon Vain. Doesn't it? Don't you remember when you first came into CMV and you were that bright star, everything pro wrestler should've been that was you. But now Vain you wake up and you look in the mirror and you see shell of yourself and you think "what if?"
"What if I chosen the PAIN of working just....a little bit harder instead of the PAIN of my demons making the drinking and partying look so fun and pissing away my god given talent, what if I chosen the PAIN of DISCIPLINE instead of the pain of my vices living life for the fame fueled only by my ego, what if I didn't blind myself of my own ego and maybe I would be more than a former Tag Team Champion" Vain maybe those "what ifs" were to become a dream come true instead now you look at someone like me and you think of someone you could've been, you tried to be, I'm everything you wish you could've been, Everything I have scrapped and clawed for that I haven’t even earned yet! That you got handed to you and you flushed down the toilet! Because of what? Ego? Greed? Jealousy? I’m born of your poison society. This society is filled with washed up, regurgitated, negative thinking, has-beens like yourself that plague this world. BUT I'M GOING TO CHANGE ALL THAT. I will become a monster to fight the monsters of the world!

HappyTown laughs lightly, a low chuckle that seeps from between clenched teeth., the camera fading to black on a close up of his eyes
Childish Meltzer
Childish Meltzer
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

August Happytown Empty Re: August Happytown

Post by Childish Meltzer Wed May 25, 2016 9:08 am

After pinning KC Dillashaw, August Happytown points to the time keeper's area asking for a mic

August Happytown:
Did you people just see what I just accomplished!? What you people just witnessed was me using positive thinking to overcome the wouldbe bodybuilder.....
Now its ok, its ok if you guys need to think more positive because my opponent sure as hell needs to think more positive because what I am doing is ridding the world of negative thoughts, making the world a "Happier" place....

Happytown laughs as his theme plays him off
Childish Meltzer
Childish Meltzer
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down