Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Kane...Starr and Rose  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Kane...Starr and Rose  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Kane...Starr and Rose  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Kane...Starr and Rose  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Kane...Starr and Rose  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Kane...Starr and Rose  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Kane...Starr and Rose  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Kane...Starr and Rose  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Kane...Starr and Rose  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Kane...Starr and Rose  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Kane...Starr and Rose

Go down

Kane...Starr and Rose  Empty Kane...Starr and Rose

Post by Topher Mod Mon May 09, 2016 9:39 am

Mac Thompson : Please welcome my guests at this time…….. Tia Powley and The Puppet Master Top’s Newsome….

With a mixed reaction from the crowd, but mostly boos are heard.

Mac : Looks like you have a few supporters in tonight, but lets get down to it. Things haven’t gone your way since Implosion for both of you, as you were both pinned  and neither one of you captured gold… Hell over on Unmatched, Top’s you was mentioned by The Big Red Monster Kane as he went on to say that you and others were on his list, but you couldn’t win the big one…

Tops : Let me stop you right there little man, Ya see I have the Intensity to snap your neck right now, you got me. This is Intensity not Unmatched, I don’t care what Kane said, his opinion is irrelevant, he talked about not winning the big one.. One of the biggest losers back in WWE. Sure he won many belts but the big one, he held that for what 24 hours…. Last I remember of him, he was loosing matches to everyone. He thinks he pulls the strings but only thing he pulls is his burnt little…. Well you know. But he should realize The Puppet Master has No Strings Attached and will hit you with it faster than you can click your fingers.

Tia Powley starts clicking her fingers and laughing…

Tia :  Hahahahaha …. Only joking  Top’s don’t attack him just yet.

Top’s smiles and steps back… Mac shaking in his boots, wipes the sweat from his forehead…

Mac : Umm Ummm ok Ummm we good right….S.s.s.so Top’s last week, on the 1st ever Intensity you defeated Eric Matthews to earn your spot in this weeks # 1 contenders match against a guy you have beaten twice already in Zack Starr.

Tops : Guess this guy doesn’t learn, he keeps coming back for more. Well he can try again but just like last time, I’ll hit No Strings Attached from out of nowhere…Maybe this time I’ll hit it on the announce table and put him on the injured list. Best thing he can do is forfeit the match and save getting a beat down. Either way I’ll be facing Aaron Waite for the Television title on the following Intensity.

Mac : I see… So now onto Tia, you’ve been battling Rose Punish as of late, in the 1st match you took a beat down taking about 4 powerbombs 2 chokeslams, but you wouldn’t stay down, whether it be help from your uncle or your pure instinct to kick out, she finally pinned you though with Sushi in her corner… Then you had an extreme rules match on Unmatched where once again she got the victory.

Tia : You shut your damn mouth, I can pin her. I know I can. But at Redemption Road there will be no pin-falls, there will be no submissions, not even count-outs or Disqualifications as I’m  challenging  that big mask wearing freak to a LADDER match. But to make it more interesting the winner receives a number 1 contenders match, where the winner of that match get’s to have a Intercontinental title match.
So She may be bigger, she may be stronger… But I don’t  care , I’m not scared of her, I’m not even impressed by her.. Hell I’ll drag her down the road by her scrawny, greasy long hair all the way to Redemption Road if I have to. Rose Punish wants to mess with me, big mistake, I’ll show her what Redemption is all about.

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : yes :D

Back to top Go down