Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
BREAKING: Cass LaFave responds to Cole Savage Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
BREAKING: Cass LaFave responds to Cole Savage Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
BREAKING: Cass LaFave responds to Cole Savage Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
BREAKING: Cass LaFave responds to Cole Savage Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
BREAKING: Cass LaFave responds to Cole Savage Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
BREAKING: Cass LaFave responds to Cole Savage Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
BREAKING: Cass LaFave responds to Cole Savage Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
BREAKING: Cass LaFave responds to Cole Savage Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
BREAKING: Cass LaFave responds to Cole Savage Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
BREAKING: Cass LaFave responds to Cole Savage Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

BREAKING: Cass LaFave responds to Cole Savage

Go down

BREAKING: Cass LaFave responds to Cole Savage Empty BREAKING: Cass LaFave responds to Cole Savage

Post by Tim Thu May 12, 2016 4:57 am

The scene opens with Cass LaFave sitting in her study in a very comfortable recliner. The room dimly lit by a fire place to her left. She is in women's suit with a book in one hand and in the other, a small glass of Chardonnay. She notices the camera and looks up from her book. Before speaking she removes her reading glasses.

Cass LaFave
Oh hello there. I didn't see you there. My name is Cassandra Carol LaFave you may know me from my professional wrestling career in both the independent circuit and more notably, CMV. Despite that, I was addressed by former General Manager Cole Savage recently. He claims that my poor parenting has lead to a weak child in Timothy Everett LaFave. Well I would just like to confirm in truth, my strict and almost abusive parenting lead Tim to be the respectful and almost sickeningly polite young man. You say, Cole. He knows not respect. But it's the whole foundation of his mantra. He fought you what? 3 times? And never quit and never once called you name, made fun of your poor wrestling style; On that note: A dropkick? That's your signature? Jesus... Anyway. Despite what you believe, Cole, Tim is a strong young man and no matter what you say he'll continue down his path of righteousness, whether you believe it or not.

Cass almost puts her glasses back on but stops short.

Cass LaFave
Oh! And if you ever is disrespect me or my Son again. I will thoroughly... and personally... turn your teeth to powder with my heel.

Cass finally puts her glasses back on returns to reading as the scene closes.
Tim
Tim
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Slapstick

https://www.youtube.com/us0byanese

Back to top Go down