Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
The Irrelevant Truth // Cass LaFave Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
The Irrelevant Truth // Cass LaFave Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
The Irrelevant Truth // Cass LaFave Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
The Irrelevant Truth // Cass LaFave Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
The Irrelevant Truth // Cass LaFave Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
The Irrelevant Truth // Cass LaFave Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
The Irrelevant Truth // Cass LaFave Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
The Irrelevant Truth // Cass LaFave Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
The Irrelevant Truth // Cass LaFave Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
The Irrelevant Truth // Cass LaFave Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

The Irrelevant Truth // Cass LaFave

Go down

The Irrelevant Truth // Cass LaFave Empty The Irrelevant Truth // Cass LaFave

Post by Tim Tue May 17, 2016 10:16 am

In the darkest, shadiest part of the arena during Fusion #41. In the most secluded portion of the arena there is a room where time and space cease to exist. Tim LaFave steps from the shadows with a smaller person next to him, covered in a white quilted blanket. He helps the person over to another person standing in the room. Who is it? None other than the Time Traveling, XGEN staple Quantum. Quantum stands in front of a large machine; random colorful lights flickering widely. Tim helps the blanketed person before Quantum and then back away.

Quantum
Are you ready... Mrs. LaFave?

The hidden person pulls the blanket from over their head to reveal a grey haired, baggy eyed, glasses wearing women. This aged women is the true form of the wild and brash Cass LaFave... Vixen superstar extraordinaire....

Cass LaFave
Yes, Omega, when you're ready.

Quantum politely opens the door to the machine behind him and motions to Mrs. LaFave almost saying: "Ladies first". Tim rushes behind his mother to aid her. And walks her into the machine. Tim backs up slowly as Quantum closes the door. Tim looks at Quantum. The Time Traveler turns around and begins pressing buttons on the outside of the machine, as Tim places his hand on the machine, almost praying, before backing up. Quantum looks at Tim for a moment before Timothy nods to him. The Timeless One presses a button on the machine. Causing it to rumble. He backs up.

In a flurry of sparks and bright lights. The machine begins to shake violently, making noise as if the sky was falling.The machine abruptly stops churning before the room is suddenly consumed in a bright, illuminating light. Tim barely has time to shield his eyes and Quantum stands and stares at the light stoically.

For a brief moment Laredo Texas loses power... Tim and Quantum are shrouded in darkness before the lights return to the arena and then the town. Quantum walks to the door and pulls it open. A plume a fog erupts from the inside while Tim nervously wipes his brow.

One foot steps out of the machine, then another... until...

The Irrelevant Truth // Cass LaFave 736af5484191989

Some how, Cass LaFave stepped into this odd machine a 53 year old mother and out a young and vibrant 22 year old Vixen. She let's out a roar as her youth has miraculously been returned to her. Cass walks over to Quantum and pats his cheek.

Cass LaFave
Thanks, son. I was getting tired of living in the past like that.

Quantum remains silent. Almost knowing he is playing God and he does it begrudgingly.

Tim LaFave
Mom can we go now?

Out of nowhere, Cass kicks Tim in the face and he falls backward.

Cass LaFave
What did I tell you, Tim about calling me "Mom" when I'm in this form...

Tim rubs his cheek gently.

Tim LaFave
Not to... sorry...

Cass LaFave
That's alright, Tim. C'mon, take me home.

Cass helps Tim to his feet and walks towards the exit of the room and Tim follows. As Quantum looks at his work, from the hall, Cass' voice echos:

Cass LaFave
Thanks again, Quantum!

(END)
Tim
Tim
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Slapstick

https://www.youtube.com/us0byanese

Back to top Go down