Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
The New Duo In Town Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
The New Duo In Town Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
The New Duo In Town Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
The New Duo In Town Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
The New Duo In Town Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
The New Duo In Town Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
The New Duo In Town Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
The New Duo In Town Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
The New Duo In Town Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
The New Duo In Town Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

The New Duo In Town

Go down

The New Duo In Town Empty The New Duo In Town

Post by Miztacular Sat May 14, 2016 1:02 am

Midway through Genesis, Megan Cooper’s theme hits the PA system, as always to a mixed reaction. The fans, eager to hear more about the recent developments with Cole Savage, sit and wait as Cooper jogs out from the back, fist bumping the air in time with her pyro as she makes her way down the ramp towards the ring. She hangs a right and makes her way to the announce table, retrieving a microphone. The crowd reacts with cheers knowing that it has been half a year since we last heard the voice of CMV's true Female Warrior. But something was different, something about her now, draws the crowd to cheers as opposed to to the negative reaction she received some months ago. Cooper makes her way up the steps, waving to the crowd as she slips through into the ring, spinning around to face the hard camera. She waits for a moment for the crowd to simmer down, not being used to this kind of reaction she lets off a smile, a sign of happiness, something the CMV Universe has never seen from the battle-hardened woman. After a few moments, she raises the mic to her mouth and begins to talk.

Megan Cooper:
Thank you, thank you, it, it means a lot.

The crowd continue to cheer her name, an immediate connection to the crowd is evident following Cooper’s return with a positive change in attitude.

Megan Cooper:
It's good to be back, and I'm sure you all have a lot of questions. I just, I just don't know where to start. When I came here it was an escape it was a release, an escape from my past and a way to release all my pent-up aggression, and that's exactly what I did for months. I finally met my match, Kristen Page, but even then she couldn't match me in the ring, week in week out she was planted down and ended. But she exploited me mentally and on the biggest stage, at a Pay Per View, she got the big win. By this point I was a wreck; I couldn't run away from me. Mentally I was beaten. I was going off of pure instinct. I didn't feel like I could get any lower, and then. She took it too far, she brought in Darrell, and he was relentless, I'd never back down, not from him, not from anyone, this ultimately let to my brutal beat down causing my injury. Keeping me out for over 6 months.

The crowd begins to boo at the sound of Richard's name, it brings a gritty look to her face as she presses on.

Megan Cooper:
I was in the hospital, recovering, in a coma for over a month, when I awakened, nobody was there by my side, nobody has visited me, checked on me, not my new supposed "allies" in fury and Cassie Maverick, but you know who did, Cole savage, a hero in this business, I felt honored at the news. I knew he was exactly what I needed. It's what it all boils down to. I had no wrestling background, I had no mental stability and I made reckless decisions. Which is exactly something that a man like Cole Savage wouldn't allow me to. Throughout my recovery, not only have I developed a proper wrestling knowledge, but I have learned many valuable lessons. That beat down I suffered at the hands of Richards, and the fighting that I had to do to come back was a humbling experience. I've grown to respect this business, I've learned to come out of my shell which is why I appreciate each and everyone of you. But don't get it twisted, I'm mentally stronger, I've learned how to properly go in the ring, but I'm still the same old Megan Cooper deep down, the Megan cooper who won't take no shit from anybody. I am on my way to becoming the perfect wrestling machine, and it's thanks to ONE man, THIS man, Cole Savage..

Megan Cooper lowers her microphone to crowds applause as she bows and points towards the entrance ramp awaiting Savages arrival. When he drives onto the stage several older women in the audience faint and his most dedicated fans toss beautiful black and white flowers at his feet. Savage picks one up inhales the delectable scent, then pulls a microphone out of it.

-Cole Savage-
Megan, it’s so good to see you up and at it and ready to kick some ass. Just like old times for you, isn't it. Expect now you have something you never had before, something that you needed all this time: guidance. Someone who’s been through hell and back himself, someone who wasn't handle the title of the single most successful man in and out of the wrestling ring. No, just like you, I've seen some things no human being should ever see. I've felt loss and I've felt abandoned, but those are the experiences that make you stronger. Now that I’m no longer at the helm of this ship, I have the time to make sure that your strength isn't wasted anymore. Women like Page will have to earn their victories, rely on mind games make up for their lack of skill.

Savage gets into the ring and for the first time he and Cooper are seen standing side by side.

-Cole Savage-
And now that this partnership is official, I just want to set some things straight about why I set my sights on Cassandra LaFave. I've been hearing whispers from the naysayers that I’m using Megan to get to Cassandra which will in turn get to Tim. How dare any of you even THINK that for a second? If I wanted to deal with Tim I know where to find him, and I damn sure know how to beat him. I've put my boot through his chest more times than I can remember. No, this was all Megan’s idea, and the fact that Cassandra is the mother of the biggest leeches of my fame was merely a coincidence. See, I already knew that something had to go wrong while Timmy was in the womb to make him as delusional as he is today, but if I said it myself all of you would have written it off as Cole Savage being Cole Savage. So instead i baited Cassandra into saying herself just how awful she was as a parent and how she broke Tim.

Savage shakes his head as though he actually felt pity.

-Cole Savage-
Now that the facts came out of the horse’s mouth, there can be no doubting and there can be no denying that Cassandra deserves everything that she’s about to get. There are certain sins that can’t be absolved with time itself. Sometimes blood has to be shed to wash those transgressions away. Cassandra, you remind Megan of nearly everything that went wrong in her childhood. Parents who didn't care about their child and did nothing as they went into a downward spiral. In Megan’s case, her parents weren't strict enough, they just threw money at everything and hoped things worked out for the best. Things didn't. Cassandra, I’d never lie about the kind of man that I am, but you’re a wolf in sheep’s clothing. And to be honest with you, I think we've only scratched the surface about the things you've done to Tim. I wonder if “strict” even begins to cover it. You say you’ll turn my teeth to powder if I go after Tim, and I’m wondering if you turning to violence when you’re upset is something you’ve perfected during his childhood. I’m wondering if you’re really upset that I’m “disrespecting” him or if it’s because you want to be the only bully in his life.

Savage's gaze is unwavering as he looked into the camera as though he could see Cass. Megan see's the intensity in Cole's gaze as she raises the mic to her mouth once again, however this time, with a much more ferocious tone in her voice.

Megan Cooper:
You can't deny it Cass! See I know a bad parent when I see one, It's what I've gone though for my entire life, It's the reason I'm here, I wouldn't be surprised to find out what Cole has said is true, you are fueled by anger, I can see it in your eyes, anger like that doesn't just appear one day, it's been there for a long time, long before you got into CMV, just like I Cole said, I a DAMN sure that it was apparent through Tims childhood, which is exactly why I'm coming for you, because Cass, you're a manipulator. When you first came here, the name LaFave got you a push, and when you realized you didn't have the ability to cut it, you brought in a financial backer in the form of Thomas Sullivan who BOUGHT your way into a Title Match! How disgusting is that. But it doesn't stop there, because after you left, after you realized there was nothing you could offer CMV, you came back, a new look, but the same old bitchy attitude. Now, it's not just the LaFave name you're using but now you're stealing your Sons moves. Leeching, off of your own son. You are a pitiful parent and an even worse wrestler. When we collide in this ring again, it'll be like the last two times. I have the edge on you, I turned on you at Battle Scars and I'll beat you in singles action once more. Hopefully next time you'll leave for good.

Megan drops the mic as Cole Savage raises her arm into the air, the new partnership make their way out of the ring, Cooper holding the ropes open for Savage, who in turn, holds them open for Cooper. As Megans theme blasts through the arena the two make their way up the ramp to the roar of the crowd, Savage points towards his limo as Cooper starts walking past it towards the back, gesturing for her to come in, she notices and comes back to Cole, sitting in the back alongside him as it begins to reverse off the stage.

Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

Back to top Go down