Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Talk of The Town  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Talk of The Town  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Talk of The Town  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Talk of The Town  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Talk of The Town  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Talk of The Town  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Talk of The Town  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Talk of The Town  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Talk of The Town  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Talk of The Town  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Talk of The Town

+2
Miztacular
Big Boi 702
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Talk of The Town  Empty Talk of The Town

Post by Big Boi 702 Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:30 pm

As CMV Unmatched continues, the PA System begins playing, as the lights flare and out comes the Businessman, Charlie Garfield! Coming out in a nice Black/Red suit, and wearing some nice shades. He strides down the ramp, with the hundreds in attendance disregarding for him, boos and hisses growing. He gets into the ring, taking off his shades and positioning them into the inside of his suit jacket. Looking displeased, almost irritated, he snatches a microphone out of one of the announcer’s hands, scaring them out of the ring. He begins pacing the ring, back and forth, almost lion-like.

For all you chumps, wanting to say "Oh Charlie lost his moment because he was cocky" or "Oh Charlie lost his spot because he talks too much", yeah-FUCK. YOU!!

The crowd pop negatively, giving out a horrendous boo, which put’s Charlie into more of a frenzy, kicking the bottom rope in anger. He looks furious, but he slicks back his hair and adjusts himself before going on.

Every DAMN time I come into this ring, I come in this ring to 1) Get money and 2) Cave skulls in. I don't care about your opinions or your lack-lustre statements because I've been on a role not only in CMV, but all around this "Community". I've held multiple belts in the span of a night. I've beaten giants, monsters, hell even demons….I am an A+ Superstar and I come here, seeing your A+ Superstars, and I laugh. Because what good does a Maurice Fisher do to an RJ Kidd? Or a Marcus Smith to an Omega Lee? Or maybe even a Charlie Garfield to a Sunshine or a Bryan Novak? Or maybe even a Marko Punish!

The crowd is now in a turmoil, booing the life out of their lungs just for Charlie to hear them. But thus, Charlie just shakes it off, walking elegantly around the ring, before he gets up on the top rope and sits, almost in a calm fashion.

Now I'm not out here to boast about MY legacy in the world of wrestling, I'm here to MAKE my legacy. I came here because these pathetic piles of dog-sh*t you call legends crumble under the pressure of the stronger, BETTER, talent that CMV cater….D'Angelo St. Daniels is an example! He's been here since god knows when, and he's had the world handed to him on a silver platter just because he looks "unique". So compare him to his opponent at the upcoming PPV, the TRUE legend, Tone Motha-F*ckin' White.

And on the Screen show pictures of Tone White fighting men such as Daniel Lions, Michael Blackheart, and PJ Moon. The crowd continue to boo, but Charlie stands in the ring, smiling almost, before returning his attention to the crowd once-more.

That man has single-handedly torn down the doors for some of us on the other side of the fence, watching as the "pampered pets" of this situation get handed titles and memorials left and right. Tone White has revolutionized professional-wrestling! In CMV, in CWA, in TCW. Even in Project Pro! This man is a living DYNASTY! And that's something that DSD doesn't get. D'Angelo doesn't get the god-like structure this man has built for himself. Just ask the same men you stand with here in CMV who Tone White is, and they'll say the same old, that he's overplayed. The only thing overplayed is D’ANGELO ST. F*CKING DANIELS!!

And outta nowhere, Charlie starts flipping out on the microphone, ripping off Turnbuckles and and spitting, YES SPITTING, at the fans. The crowd loses it, with a tremor of boos following Charlie Garfield. Garfield goes back to his pace-like movement, looking at the crowd and then to the PA System. He stops, planting his rear-end in the middle of the ring, almost like a child in timeout.

Each dying moment, I hear news of this guy who claims to be this so-called Messiah of the wrestling world. Whether it's CMV, CWA or just plain-flat anywhere, I hear the name D'Angelo St. Daniels. Daniels, I gotta ask you something; what the fuck did you do to get recognition for anything? Sure you look like Prince threw up a bad Miami Vice episode, and sure you are a pretty "neat" technical wrestler, but that's it. You piggyback off of names such as Tone White, just to stay irrelevant. You're nothing, NOTHING, without that little push that these legends give you. And honestly, I'm sick and tired of it.

The crowd continue to boo, only slightly quieter than before. Charlie fixes his suit and hair, getting up as he stands in the middle of the ring, looking stern and fixed on this one opportunity.

If DSD really had talent, really was as good as he says he is, he'd come out here and prove it, but instead he's probably in the back, begging the guys up top to shut me up, to keep me away. But I'm not gonna stop, I'm going to keep pointing crap like this out every week until I get what's mine.

And just like that, Charlie Garfield made his statement towards Contingency and further more, on DSD. He put back on his glasses, walking out of the ring. He continues out of the ring to the ovation of fans, slurring and hissing at the British Man.

Big Boi 702
Big Boi 702
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Fragile Egos

Back to top Go down

Talk of The Town  Empty Re: Talk of The Town

Post by Miztacular Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:31 pm

This was a great promo 702, your best yet, hope to see more like it as Charlie's character develops.
Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

Back to top Go down

Post by Maurie Thu Jan 04, 2018 11:08 pm

I feel like best promo yet is told to people weekly. Must be a good promoting atmosphere where everyone excels
Maurie
Maurie
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Meme Culture

Back to top Go down

Post by Childish Meltzer Thu Jan 04, 2018 11:24 pm

For a brit he sure does swears like he comes from an urban upbringing and lacks really any mannerisms to give him any distinctive feel to him. like the promo reads out like the Jake Holmes promo you posted but just replaced the wrestler and kinda just relies on mentioning my feud not every caw can be a CM Punk type promo guy constantly just shooting from the hip everytime they speak its like you took a promo class from both Punk and the Briscoe Brothers
Childish Meltzer
Childish Meltzer
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by HellishxHades Thu Jan 04, 2018 11:47 pm

Wait is this the guy that got into it with me on Twitter and I beat with a hip toss?
HellishxHades
HellishxHades
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Maurie Thu Jan 04, 2018 11:58 pm

You’ve beaten a few people with a hip toss I feel
Maurie
Maurie
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Meme Culture

Back to top Go down

Post by HellishxHades Fri Jan 05, 2018 12:08 am

Oh...
HellishxHades
HellishxHades
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Boi 702 Fri Jan 05, 2018 9:04 am

Childish Meltzer wrote:For a brit he sure does swears like he comes from an urban upbringing and lacks really any mannerisms to give him any distinctive feel to him. like the promo reads out like the Jake Holmes promo you posted but just replaced the wrestler and kinda just relies on mentioning my feud not every caw can be a CM Punk type promo guy constantly just shooting from the hip everytime they speak its like you took a promo class from both Punk and the Briscoe Brothers

1) Six Cuss Words, BTW
2) It fits because Charlie's story is that he's been broken down in his own home, never evaluating to anything. He began wrestling from his Step-Father and therefore, he continued to work and to work and to work until he got where he needed to be. And so he thought that DSD was granted this opportunity at Tone White just by the way he looks and wrestles. He is jealous of the fact that Daniels had these opportunities in CMV and the rest of the wrestling world.
3) The Jake Holmes promo was an experiment to see if anyone was interested. I saw 0 interest in him, so I just scraped him. Which is where I brought in Charlie.
Big Boi 702
Big Boi 702
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Topher Mod Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:40 am

Zero interest???? I mean you don't need no ones approval..... People have different likes..... I wanted Miss Vicious in CMV..... But Miz didn't, saying she looked a bit like Jade Dynamite.... I didn't just say fuck it then..... I kept using her promos, which he didnt mind..... Then finally she made her in-ring debut..... 2yrs + she's Main Evented Revelations
Topher Mod
Topher Mod
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : yes :D

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Boi 702 Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:46 am

316topher wrote:Zero interest????  I mean you don't need no ones approval..... People have different likes..... I wanted Miss Vicious in CMV..... But Miz didn't, saying she looked a bit like Jade Dynamite.... I didn't just say fuck it then..... I kept using her promos, which he didnt mind..... Then finally she made her in-ring debut..... 2yrs + she's Main Evented Revelations

No I'm not saying to all you guys. I'm saying I lost interest in Holmes myself. Like he was cool in the past and a fantastic character, but after the whole CCW thing, he kinda faded. Sure he made appearances in NGCW and other feds, but that's about it. And then I officially retired him back in like October or November. And I think it was the best thing to happen to him because TBH, he was probably my most disliked CAW. He was just there for me to start out in CAW and then when the time was right, I let him go.
Big Boi 702
Big Boi 702
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Topher Mod Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:48 am

oh ok, fair enough
Topher Mod
Topher Mod
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : yes :D

Back to top Go down

Post by Childish Meltzer Fri Jan 05, 2018 4:34 pm

That doesnt disregard that the promos are pretty much the same and stop leching to my caws for exposure Garfield has done dick of anything and now you're just sticking your nose into my feud while name dropping other feds like thats suppose to legitimize him. Is character building just not a thing to you? Do you just hate explaining what ideas or "plans" you have to others when you always call out or mention others. You gotta just immediately call out on biggest guy on the brand just to thrust garfield into the limelight who hasnt even had a first major feud yet but I'm sure all this is just going to go over your head and I'm probably just enabling you because this is my second post on this but keep this in mind as of right now I definitely dont want any feud with Garfield...(and before the usual "I wasnt expecting a feud")
Childish Meltzer
Childish Meltzer
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next