Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
The True Era Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
The True Era Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
The True Era Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
The True Era Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
The True Era Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
The True Era Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
The True Era Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
The True Era Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
The True Era Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
The True Era Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

The True Era

Go down

The True Era Empty The True Era

Post by Batman Sat May 14, 2016 1:11 pm

As the crowd settles down from the previous match, the lights dim and the PA System lights up with...

And out comes the former TNA Champion who made a huge impact last week when he finally showed his face to confront Cole Savage and his client Leo Cruz. The pop is for the fact that the internet sensation is on CMV soil. But the boos poor in when his resting bitch gazes over the crowd and brushes them off before heading down the ramp and around the ring to the ringside area where he then snatches a microphone and slides into the ring to address the crowd.

{{Schmidty}}
There seems to be...a little confusion. A lot of folks are talking about my encounter with Mr. Cole Savage last week, describing it as a losing battle for me. As if I came out and failed to get my point across and failed to get the answer I wanted to the challenge that I laid out for little Leo. It was never about the answer. For those who don't know. Which is probably all of you because you are a giant lot of clueless idiots who latch on to one semi reasonable theory and are too stubborn to look through the holes. I got my point across. I let the two of them know who I was and what I am here to do. A simple maybe or even a no to my challenge will not halt what I am already going to do. I am here to spread my aura of reality upon this company and rid it of the garbage that I stood in the ring with last week.

He paused and lowered the microphone taking in the heat from the crowd.

{{Schmidty}}
And I chose Leo as my first patient. I'll give him a good, large dosage of reality and move onto my next patient. Simple as that. The longer he squirms and refuses the shot, the longer and harder it'll be. And if his puppet tries to play mind games and piss me off, well, I may just have give our European Champion a public execution in this ring. A mauling. He'll be a patient turned into a victim. And I won't stop there. I'll knock that fuzzy Caterpillar right off of Savage's lip and kick his teeth out his nose. I play no games hence why I am the leader of the reality era.

He looks up and closes his eyes as if he's taking in the energy from the crowd.

{{Schmidty}}
The reality of the situation is.....Leo Cruz has no choice. He's defending that title against me at Redemption Road. And that's the damn truth. Wunna know why? Because ole Kane done gone and granted me the match a-huh!

Mocking Fusion's Rex Carter the crowd gives off a mixed reaction at the news.

{{Schmidty}}
That's right folks. Leo's last night in this business is gonna be at Redemption Road. But look on the bright side. You'll get to see your hero's exposed face before he goes running back to Mexico.

The heat is real at this point.

{{Schmidty}}
As of the trip there. Until then. I'll roam these halls. I'll spread a little faith on the UnMatched crew. Give people a reason to fear reality. Because it's scary. I was scared of it before I accepted the responsibility to express it. But once you accept it. Accept your role in this world like Leo Cruz will after Redemption Road, you will be better off. The order in this business will be better off. And more importantly, I will be better off. No obstacles on my way to the tip top of this company where I belong.

He lowers the microphone as his music hits and he exits the ring with a growing smirk across his face.

Accomplishments :
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Tunnel Snakes Rule

Back to top Go down