Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Kendall Wolfe: "A lot of mixed reactions, but it doesn't change my plan." Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Kendall Wolfe: "A lot of mixed reactions, but it doesn't change my plan." Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Kendall Wolfe: "A lot of mixed reactions, but it doesn't change my plan." Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Kendall Wolfe: "A lot of mixed reactions, but it doesn't change my plan." Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Kendall Wolfe: "A lot of mixed reactions, but it doesn't change my plan." Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Kendall Wolfe: "A lot of mixed reactions, but it doesn't change my plan." Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Kendall Wolfe: "A lot of mixed reactions, but it doesn't change my plan." Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Kendall Wolfe: "A lot of mixed reactions, but it doesn't change my plan." Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Kendall Wolfe: "A lot of mixed reactions, but it doesn't change my plan." Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Kendall Wolfe: "A lot of mixed reactions, but it doesn't change my plan." Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Kendall Wolfe: "A lot of mixed reactions, but it doesn't change my plan."

Go down

Kendall Wolfe: "A lot of mixed reactions, but it doesn't change my plan." Empty Kendall Wolfe: "A lot of mixed reactions, but it doesn't change my plan."

Post by Guest Wed May 18, 2016 9:18 pm

Mac Thompson:

Ladies and gentlemen, I have just been informed that Kendall Wolfe has arrived in the parking area, but Kendall isn't scheduled to compete tonight. I am based at the exit of the main hallway waiting for Kendall Wolfe to co- well there he is, the 2018 Royal Rumble winner himself! Kendall Wolfe has entered the building.

Wolfe is walking alone and coming in light, no backpacks or luggage. You can tell that Kendall is here to strictly spectate the fallout from Absolution.

Mac Thompson:

Kendall, you have just come off the most impressive win of your CMV career, winning only the fourth annual Royal Rumble, joining a very unique inner circle, brushing shoulders with the likes of Kevin Owens, Hayden and the man who you eliminated to win last night, Duo Maxwell. Could you give us a mere hint of what's racing through your mind at this very moment.

A small pause from the last hop of CMV, Kendall exhales deeply as to notion how blatantly obvious Mac's question is, but gives a more alternate answer.

Kendall Wolfe:

Business as usual. Most people would think that winning the Royal Rumble would be an exhilerating trainwreck of emotions crashing in my mind, but no. To me, this has been coming since Badd Blood, since the Elimination Chamber- no, since kicking Levi Marta's backside at Payback- in fact, since beating Xander Slate in my first singles match 240 episodes ago. Basically, it's been a long time coming, and I know that this feels right, it's the right time to cash in on opportunity and capture the dream.

Mac Thompson:

Speaking of the 'right time', Kendall, a minority of fans and superstars alike have been questioning if you really deserve to be headlining Ascendance, considering your absence of over 8 mont-

Kendall Wolfe:

Who cares what the CMV locker room thinks? Really? I'm only out there for two things; the fans....

Cheap pop.

Kendall Wolfe:

And the CMV Undisputed Championship. If I wasn't deserving of winning that Rumble, then why was I in high demand from Sokolov? Why was there a ludicrous offer put on the table for me? Why didn't Ryan Kent win the Royal Rumble? Why didn't Duo Maxwell win the Royal Rumble? Why didn't Hayden, Nick Blake, Razor Windu, Jimmy Starr, Kristopher Ann....all of these superstars, why didn't they reach the pinnacle and win the Royal Rumble last night? Because I wasn't deserving? I'm one of the highest eliminating men in that rumble, and only 4 superstars have won it in its history, and I'm one of them. Says a lot, don't it?

Mac Thompson:

Final question Mr Wolfe, with all these elements surrounding your interesting upcoming 2 months, what is your game plan heading into Ascendance?

Kendall Wolfe:

Scrap. Claw, Punch. Kick. Chop. Slap, you know, the usual you'd expect from a Kendall Wolfe match. At least my head is cleared after what Marta attempted to do to me earlier last year. Trust me, he gave me broken legs, but I could still crawl then, and I'm walking now, eventually marching to the main event of Ascendance. All these naysayers out to deter me, throw me off my game because I'm treading new water, know this; I had a lot of mixed reactions last night, a LOT of mixed reactions, but it doesn't change my plan. Whether you love me or you want me decapitated, at the end of the day, I'm the guy with the mic in my hand and you can't shut me up.

Kendall passes the mic back to Mac and walks away....wait, he's coming back. Kendall snatches the mic from Mac without hesitation this time.

Kendall Wolfe:

On second thought, you're gonna want to listen to me for the next few weeks, we're gonna unearth some dirty revelations. See you around, big Mac.

Just as Mac starts to wrap up the segment, Levi Marta walks past with an appletini, looking menacing.

Marta:

That man is a bit off the rails, don't you think so, MAC?

Mac uneasily tries to walk away but Marta catches him with an Enzu Lariat. Marta forces the camera to his grasp and looks deep into the lens and proclaims...

Marta:

I need some new scenery, so I'll allow myself the common courtesy of disbanding ways with Fusion. Here I come......N.....X....T!!! Toodles.

Marta headbutts the lens, breaking it.

Back to top Go down

Kendall Wolfe: "A lot of mixed reactions, but it doesn't change my plan." Empty Re: Kendall Wolfe: "A lot of mixed reactions, but it doesn't change my plan."

Post by RiftedEnergy Thu May 19, 2016 5:10 am

The broken screen pans off but doesn't shut off. The camera man scoffs at how he can't record anymore, on how the camera smacked him in the face, and how he should get workers comp.

As the camera looks up, Hannibal is standing there... A little intrigued by Levi's attack at the camera. He seems to smile, only depicted by his eye movements behind the face mask... And follows in the direction of Marta

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down