Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Kingdom of Destruction XIV: Infamy Doesnt Last Forever Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Kingdom of Destruction XIV: Infamy Doesnt Last Forever Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Kingdom of Destruction XIV: Infamy Doesnt Last Forever Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Kingdom of Destruction XIV: Infamy Doesnt Last Forever Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Kingdom of Destruction XIV: Infamy Doesnt Last Forever Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Kingdom of Destruction XIV: Infamy Doesnt Last Forever Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Kingdom of Destruction XIV: Infamy Doesnt Last Forever Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Kingdom of Destruction XIV: Infamy Doesnt Last Forever Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Kingdom of Destruction XIV: Infamy Doesnt Last Forever Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Kingdom of Destruction XIV: Infamy Doesnt Last Forever Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Kingdom of Destruction XIV: Infamy Doesnt Last Forever

Go down

Kingdom of Destruction XIV: Infamy Doesnt Last Forever Empty Kingdom of Destruction XIV: Infamy Doesnt Last Forever

Post by HellishxHades Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:20 pm

As George King stands victorious over Osiris, with Solomon Glock staring at him from the outside. George grabs his title and beckons Glock to get back in the ring. Glock rushes into the ring, and is instantly on George King shoulder, and is dropped him with a Royal Flush. George stands up, and looks at both Osiris and Solomon Glock and smirks as he signals for his boys to come down. The     P. A. System plays the Kingdom theme.

The crowd start to chant, "WE WANT TABLES" as Joe Dirte and Maximum Rider makes their way on to the stage, and marches down the ramp. They stop in front of the apron similar to how they did at the UK Special, they pulled out 2 tables from underneath the ring. While George grabs a microphone from the ring announcer and begins to circle the down Osiris and Glock. As the crowd are cheering for the tables.

Well, 2 have stepped up. So 2 must fall. 

Joe and Max roll into the ring and begin to set up the tables. Then they stand over the down Osiris waiting for orders from the King.

Let's start with you. The man that wanted to weasel his way into my match. The man that gloated that he got a win over me when I wasn't 100%. Your punishment for this scam of yours is a Royal Flush onto... lets see... Ah there's an idea. Joe go get a chair. And set it up right here.

Joe does as he says and grabs a chair from ringside. He sets it up right by Osiris head. George smirks as he lift Osiris to his feet then to his shoulders.  He smirks as the crowd are silent to see if Osiris fate will be as bad as they think it will be. And then, George spun him out causing him to smash his head on the end of the chair. Snapping it of it hinges. Osiris lays in the center of the ring. As the Kingdom look over at Solomon Glock who was starting to move again.

George begins to get a devilish smirk on his face as he whispers something in the ear of Max, who nods and rolls out of the ring and heads to the back.

Well, Mr. Glock. When I was King in NGW, what am I talking about, I'm still King there. I kept hearing how you were Infamous. I was hoping that would mean that you were a worthy opponent, fit for a King. But sadly, you weren't. Infamy Doesnt Last Forever. I took out your gang, one by one. Tyrone, Andre, and the other guy that I didn't even bother to learn his name before I had him executed. Solomon don't worry, you will join them soon. Actually you probably go somewhere a lot worse then them. You see Solomon, you have committed crimes against the Kingdom. And it is time to pay for those crimes.

Max returns with a red container. He rolls into the ring and opens it. He then begins to pour a liquid onto one of the tables.

Solomon Glock, You are charged with treason, Hit and Run, Blasphemy, and Being an idiot. Solomon, your punishment for your crimes is banishment. Light it up.

Joe pulls out a small box from his pocket, and pulls a match from it. He ignites it then throws it onto the table, causing it to burst into flames. But before Max and Joe could do anything to Glock, King was ordering them to lift him on his shoulder. They began to pick up Glock while King climb to the second rope with the other table in front of him. Joe and Max lift Glock up so George could get him on his shoulder and the crowd are going wild for the maybe that is assuming. Then George spun out Glock for the Royal Flush from the second rope throw a table. George staggers to his feet and let's out a laugh as he tells Joe and Max to finish him. They drag Glock to the center of the ring and stared at each other. They shook their heads and grabbed Glock by the hands and feet. They then began to lift Glock into the air and the let go, as Glock when 10-15 feet in the air and crashed back down throw the flaming table. George picks up his title and rolls out, the kingdom follow him up the ramp. They stop half way up to watch as the EMTs attend to Glock and Osiris.

George King - NGW Championship 2x - Final NGW Tag Team Championship (The Kingdom) - European Championship - Final Television Championship - First Internet Championship - CMV Tag Team Championship (The Kingdom) / Champion of Champion / CMV Undisputed World Championship
Tyson Cage - Fusion Tag Team Championship (The Bickering Duo)/Anarchy Championship 2x
Caleb Reed: Fusion Tag Team Championship (The Anarchists)
Jon Reed: Anarchy Championship
HellishxHades
HellishxHades
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down