Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
No Rest Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
No Rest Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
No Rest Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
No Rest Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
No Rest Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
No Rest Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
No Rest Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
No Rest Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
No Rest Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
No Rest Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

No Rest

2 posters

Go down

No Rest Empty No Rest

Post by Batman Sat May 21, 2016 11:41 pm

As Genesis continues, we see Mac Thompson meeting up with Billy Weaver in the hall as he begins to follow Billy, trying to catch an interview with him. Eager to get his thoughts on what transpired on Fusion.

Mac Thompson
Billy, can I just get your thoughts on Nick Blake costing you your return match on Fusion?

Billy doesn't pay attention. He just keeps up a fast pace down the hallway as Mac turns, making sure the cameras follow.

Mac Thompson
Or maybe what will come of it?

Still ignoring Mac, Billy looks to have one thing on his mind as he turns a corner and enters the cafeteria area where several CMV superstars are eating meals, enjoying themselves. Headhunter eating a large plate of pancakes and drinking a jug of milk to get ready with his rematch against the mighty mooman. Sushi X eating wonton tacos. And.....the man Billy was looking for. Nick Blake sipping on some hot tea, going through his twitter feed.

Mac Thompson
Wait...Billy..don't.

Mac's words remain silent in that thick skull of Billy's as he grabs Sushi's tray, tips the food off of it, and whacks Nick upside the head with it. Without giving Nick anytime to recover, he jumps on him and starts unloading a series of punches as Nick returns the favor. Both men swinging their hardest rights at each other, pushing each other all over the room, tipping over tables and chairs. The CMV Superstars all stepping out of the way allowing the two men to do their thing as Nick tries to escape. Walking out of the room, heading down the hall with Billy hot on his trail.

Nick gets to the double doors leading to the parking garage as Billy catches up, deliver a clubbing blow to the back of his head as the two enter the garage. Billy throws a few right jabs sending Nick stumbling backwards into a Motorcycle. Thinking fast, he kicks Billy in the gut and throws him into the bike. Both Billy and the bike colliding onto the cold concrete floor. Billy favors his knee as Nick gets him up and tosses him into a black Sudan. Billy's back connecting with the door handle.

Nick smiles as he looks on at the downed  Billy, arching his back in pain. He begins to walk away, but after a few moments, his momentary victory flashes before his eyes as he turns to see Billy right back into the fight. A headbutt to the nose, stunning him. Followed by a few more lefts and rights. Nick fights back resulting in an all out battle of the fists as the fight manages to make its way across the parking lot towards a CMV Production Truck. They fight their way up the stairs and into the truck as the employees begin to panic, trying to keep the two away from panel. Officials begin to swarm the outside of the truck, all yelling for the two to break it up and leave the truck for the sake of the show. However, the two don't give a fuck. Nick tries to throw an elbow back Billy ducks it and delivers a strong uppercut sending Blake flying back onto the panel. Luckily, nothing happened. That is until Billy grabs a hold on his hair and begins to viciously bang his head onto the button, smashing the panel as the lights begin to flicker and the broadcast begins to glitch out. Everything in the arena then goes black for a short moment, including the broadcast.

DashingDjUrie
Uh...ok...I think...I think we're back on. Actually, I am receiving word that the fight has finally been broken up. Here's a live feed.

Cops are on the scene at his point as the fight has finally been broken up and both men are being lead off the truck in handcuffs. Both beaten pretty badly but still itching for a fight. Still wanting to break each other's faces. They are lead to different police cars as the scene ends with the cars leaving the arena.
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Tunnel Snakes Rule

Back to top Go down

No Rest Empty Re: No Rest

Post by Alveuss Sat May 21, 2016 11:59 pm

This feud sort of came out of nowhere since I wasnt really paying attention but I gotta say I like it so far. You're an A class asshole but you're good at keeping a feud going at least. Sometime down the line Ziegler and Billy need to go back at it again.
Alveuss
Alveuss
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

No Rest Empty Re: No Rest

Post by Batman Sun May 22, 2016 12:04 am

For sure
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!