Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
No Mercy or Rest for the Wicked. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
No Mercy or Rest for the Wicked. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
No Mercy or Rest for the Wicked. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
No Mercy or Rest for the Wicked. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
No Mercy or Rest for the Wicked. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
No Mercy or Rest for the Wicked. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
No Mercy or Rest for the Wicked. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
No Mercy or Rest for the Wicked. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
No Mercy or Rest for the Wicked. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
No Mercy or Rest for the Wicked. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

No Mercy or Rest for the Wicked.

2 posters

Go down

No Mercy or Rest for the Wicked. Empty No Mercy or Rest for the Wicked.

Post by KingWolf Mon Jul 24, 2017 3:21 pm

After the main event match-up concludes on Friday night Genesis #89, the crowd is still sticking around as they were promised a confrontation between the CMV Alpha World champion, Ryan Kent, and his number one contender, the man that he'll defend his title against at Ascendance V, Kayden Kynra. A few short minutes pass by before finally we hear, “ON THIS DAY!” And here he comes, The Firestarter, swaggering out onto the stage where he proceeds to do his signature pose, flinging his arms up into the air which triggers an explosion of pyro, the Alpha championship fit snug around his waist. With boos hitting him hard as he makes his way down the ramp, Kent smirks and licks his lips, closing his eyes and taking a deep breath before sliding underneath the bottom rope and popping up in the center of the ring. He snatches a microphone from CMV veteran ring announcer, Edith, and snarls at her, prompting her to swiftly exit the ring, giving the champ all the room that he needs to flaunt his stuff. Waiting for the crowd's negative chants and reaction to die down a tad, Ryan unbuckles his title and positions it over his shoulder, then bringing the mic to meet his mouth, sighing heavily.

Kent
SHUT UP!

He snaps suddenly, but this only triggers the audience to boo him more and more. Kent smiles wide, laughing for a second and then returning to speak.

Kent
Ah, thank you, thank you, you see, a reaction is a reaction, folks, positive or negative it doesn't matter. Every single time that I come out here I get the loudest reaction from you “fans”, because I am the single biggest attraction here on Genesis- no, all of CMV! Even before I beat Bob Luger's ass not once but TWICE and won this here championship, I was still the most talked about superstar in CMV's entire history. Every week as I walk down that ramp and enter this ring that mess over at the announce table goes over my list of accomplishments, my Hall of Fame worthy resume. But just in case you mute the show when you watch it and I don't blame you if you do, allow me to reiterate . . .

I am a CMV veteran, former UnMatched World champion, ditched that shit-show and came here, to make it my own. And I did, quickly if do say so myself, and I do, becoming the CMV Anarchy champion within two months of being on the roster. Went on to add Money in The Bank winner to my accolades, cashed that old thing in to become the Undisputed champion . . . World Tag Team champion, International champion, oh yeah, longest reigning Light Heavyweight champion of all time with NINE successful defenses, the most of ANY other “champion” on any show under CMV's banner . . . I have the MOST titles to my name, more than any other superstar, sorry Hayden, heh . . .

And now, I have this, one of the very, very, VERY, few titles that managed to allude me for so long. But that's the past and with this championship, I am now looking to the future, I'm looking at Ascendance V, where I'll cement myself as THE greatest superstar to ever grace a CMV ring! And who is the man that has been put in front of me like a lamb to the slaughter, ha ha, Kayden Kynra, folks, yeah, that guy . . .

I nearly forgot about him too to be honest with you . . . Kayden, congrats man, you survived the Elimination Chamber match at Purgatory, you eliminated Randy Borton to win! GREAT JOB! You know what I did in my first Chamber match? ELMINATED FOUR MEN AND WON A WORLD TITLE! Kynra, I think even the fans have to agree with me here when I say that you don't belong in this ring with me at Ascendance, for this championship. You lucked out, Borton slipped up, and now you're just riding on this huge wave of momentum that's gonna carry you right up to the show of shows, where I'll be waiting to bring your little fantasy world to a painful end. I've fought with legends, Dave Turner, Scott Norrie, Paul Anderson, JustIN Sane . . . Now please tell me, does Kayden Kynra sound like it belongs in that legendary line-up? The answer is no, my friend. No, it does not. So “BattleBeast”, I'm going to be a nice guy here and give you an out, to save yourself the embarrassment of me kicking your ass on the grandest stage of them all. Come out here right now, and simply forfeit! Say that I'm your better, recognize me as the best of the best, maybe get down on your knees and beg, I do enjoy theatrics. Come on out, Kayden, come surrender to me and I promise that I'll show you mercy . . .

The arena dims as Kent starts to get disgruntled and restless, Kynra comes out from the back and stares down the man in the ring from afar. Dawning his vest, and other gear. The words are not phasing him, the slow daunting trail down the ramp after riding high on his victory at Purgatory is effortless. Kent pacing back and forth in the ring about to talk, and Kynra lifts up a finger, and switches his hand behind his back to retrieve a microphone he placed.

Double K
Now, you are going to tell me what's really eating at you Kent. What is making your skin crawl, are you destined for the fear or are you weakened by your own blissful ignorance. You throw the word luck around as if it hasn't struck twice for you. You are by far the most lucky man on this roster, and in quite possibly CMV. How are you going to look me in the eye and tell me I am on a streak of luck? The bad luck may be in your favor if you so wish to see me as this idle threat. I'm far from idle, I claimed what I sought out from the beginning. Relevancy, Revitalizing my career from the ground up. I used to hold a briefcase that led a statement, I was the MOST hardcore man in this industry. My war paint isn't to get inside of your head, it's what I tap into. It's what makes me put those doubts in your head.

THE ONES WHERE YOU ARE SO CONVOLUTED, YOU ARE SO LOST BY YOUR GIVEN NATURE. You let your hot head temper get the best of you, and there I am to pick up the pieces. You say I am not deserving of being in the ring with you, that I do not belong in that elite line up? Borton and I tore the place up and down, yet I came out on top because I thought ahead. I played my cards right, and ended up with the spot at Ascendance. That is where you and I differ, Ryan. You see yourself as this solely accomplished competitor, I see myself as a man, a man who is quite simply going to overcome the odds. Despite what you say, DESPITE what you do. For everyone who has told me no, who has said I wouldn't be able to grasp the glory, I was only allowed to pick up the scraps. Well I have put those scraps into my own masterpiece, I like to call it the Disasterpiece.

You will be the fallen, Mr.Firestarter and I will rise beyond your wildest nightmares. We are not going to war, we are having a battle. This time, it's not a Rockstar, A Grizzled Vet. You're facing a Beast, a beast who wants to put you to the rest, and take what should have been mine LONG ago. When your heart beats faster and you start to worry about what's left to do to PUT ME OUT OF MY MISERY.. That is when you will hear this.. and I will not.. show you any.. mercy. Erratic..  

Kynra drops the microphone instantly, to reference his finisher move, it makes a STATIC sound and fizzles out. Sliding into the ring instantly Kynra doesn't waste a precious moment.

Ryan Kent and Kayden Kynra come nose to nose, The Firestarter even dropping his title out of pure rage. Neck and neck, it seems as though we're only seconds away from an all out war breaking loose, but Kent begins to smile intensely, taking a step backwards he drops down to the canvas and slithers out of the ring, making sure to grab his belt on the way out. Kynra nods his head as a small smirk plays out on his lips, the tension at an all-time high when the end show logo appears at the bottom right hand side of the screen, the last shot we see being Kent with the strap back over his shoulder, his mouth reading, “You're not worth it!”, the mid games beginning already with Ascendance just four weeks away . . .

No Mercy or Rest for the Wicked. Zgwjef2
2x World Heavyweight Champion as Kevin Owens
2015 Superstar/Champion Of The Year
2015 NXT King Of The Ring
     2x Hardcore Champion as Kayden Kynra(Former)
     3x NXT Television Champion as Lorin Seoul  (Former)
1x European ChampionLorin Seoul (Former)
1x NXT Tag Team Champion as JLV(Former)
1x World Heavyweight Champion as JLV(Current)
1x Women's Champion as Lexin Damjen (Former)
1x Hardcore Champion as Lexin Damjen  (Former)
OMG! Moment Of The Year: Running into the steel steps as JLV

KingWolf
KingWolf
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Humor : Blunt Cunt

Back to top Go down

No Mercy or Rest for the Wicked. Empty Re: No Mercy or Rest for the Wicked.

Post by Mr. Dashing Mon Jul 24, 2017 6:02 pm

Great read man! Was a fun one Very Happy

Bludgeon

1x Mr. Money in The Bank, 2x World Heavyweight Champion, 1x United States champion, 2x CMV World Tag Team champion, 1x CMV International champion, 1x CMV Unified World Tag Team champion, 1x CMV Anarchy champion, KING of the RING 2019, former Supremacy general manager, Glammy award for Feud of the Year, Glammy award for Tag Team of the Year (W/Borton), 2x Glammy Award for Heel of the Year
Xander Slate
HOW WAS HE NOT A WORLD CHAMPION!?
Mr. Dashing
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Humor : Knock knock!

https://communityuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down