Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
A Surprise Guest Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
A Surprise Guest Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
A Surprise Guest Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
A Surprise Guest Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
A Surprise Guest Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
A Surprise Guest Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
A Surprise Guest Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
A Surprise Guest Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
A Surprise Guest Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
A Surprise Guest Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

A Surprise Guest

Go down

A Surprise Guest Empty A Surprise Guest

Post by Miztacular Mon May 23, 2016 3:39 am

After the opening match on Saturday Night Genesis, the camera cuts backstage, to see a set we haven't seen in a fair while "Mac's Corner". Some classic music plays quietly in the background as every-bodies favorite Interviewer Mac Thompson walks into the frame, a microphone at the ready. He combs his hair back and clears his throat before looking towards the camera and raising the microphone to his mouth.

Mac Thompson:
Hello everybody and welcome back to Mac's Corner! Boy it has been quite the while hasn't it, but tonight, it's back and we have a VERY special guest this evening, one of the fiercest competitors in the Vixens division here on Genesis, she has a match later tonight, she's a former challenger for the CMV Vixens Championship, ladies and gentlemen! CASS LAFAVE!

Mac Thompson lowers the microphone and claps for a brief moment as Cass LaFace trudges into the frame with a disgruntled look on her face, clearly not wanting to do this segment, however Mac Thompson decides to ignore this clear expression and proceed with the interview anyhow.

Mac Thompson:
Thank you for coming Cass! It's good to have you here on Mac's corner!

Mac extends the mic out towards Cass awaiting a reply, he forces a smile at the camera as the time passes with an awakward silence as Cass continues to look into the soul of Mac Thompson, he retracts the microphone and continues talking.

Mac Thompson:
Alrighty then... Now Cass, I know we normally have a bit of fun here in Mac's Corner, but lets get serious for a moment, lets delve deep into your rivalry with Megan Cooper, and her manager Cole Savage, what's your drive, what do you have against her, what are you going to do to her when you get your hands on her?

Mac once again extends his arm and the microphone to Cass, who again, just stares right back at him, Mac, showing a little bit of frustration snatches the microphone back and talks with a slightly more annoyed tone.

Mac Thompson:
This isn't going to work if you aren't going to talk Cass!!

As Thompson talks, he notices a shadow forming over him, cutting off the lighting, he turns to the camera and talks to the crew off set.

Mac Thompson:
Would somebody fix this lighting!!!

He turns back to Cass who's pointing behind him, with a confused expression he turns around slowly, to see Thomas Sullivan peering over him, he backs up into Cass who pushes him to the floor, Sullivan picks up his Microphone and clocks Thompson on the head with it before looking back at the camera smiling.

Thomas Sullivan:
You made a real mistake there Mac, you dared to raise your voice, at my most prized asset. That's right CMV, you're not seeing things, it's me, it's the man with all that cheddar, it's Thomas Sullivan, this is a special episode of Mac's Corner, so special that it's been renamed too. "The Money Minute". You see for the past 6 months or so, I've been away, I'm a busy man, I have businesses to run, stocks to manage and  debts to collect. But when I heard that my most important asset, Cassandra LaFave was being targeted, I knew I had to come back. I can't let my prized possession of art, my crown jewel, my priceless art work be talked down to, by some woman with childhood issues and a failed wrestler turned failed businessman. Why should Cass answer a question about that mental patient from Connecticut, do you know what Connecticut is, it's not a state, it's a  highway from Boston to New York and just like Megan Cooper, nobody cares about it. So enough about that talentless child. Because the real voice, the real issue, is Cole Savage. Look Cole, you call yourself a businessman, so lets talk business. I see your game here Cole, you're trying to devalue my biggest asset to make your weakest one look good, you're like Nokia and I'm Apple. You have a "wrestler", Megan, who's big and clunky, she's old fashioned and doesn't do much, she's easy to replace. While I have a wrester in Cass, who's modern, she does everything there is to do and is the best in the market at it. She keeps getting better and better each year and is very, very costly to replace. There's a reason why people don't buy Nokias anymore Cole, it's the same reason why nobody gives a damn about Cooper. If I were you, I'd liquidize her and start fresh. You can keep coming after Cass like you are, and probably will do, but you're fighting a losing war. People aren't using Cassette players anymore Cole, people want that high quality, and that's everything Cass is, that Megan isn't. Make your choice Cole, but do what's best for you.

This has been The Money Minute, with your host Thomas Sullivan, back to you Mac!

Sullivan turns and throws the microphone at Mac Thompson before leaving the frame with Cass Lafave, ending the segment.

Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

Back to top Go down