Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Jefferson vs Jimmaurie Feud Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Jefferson vs Jimmaurie Feud Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Jefferson vs Jimmaurie Feud Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Jefferson vs Jimmaurie Feud Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Jefferson vs Jimmaurie Feud Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Jefferson vs Jimmaurie Feud Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Jefferson vs Jimmaurie Feud Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Jefferson vs Jimmaurie Feud Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Jefferson vs Jimmaurie Feud Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Jefferson vs Jimmaurie Feud Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Jefferson vs Jimmaurie Feud

2 posters

Go down

Jefferson vs Jimmaurie Feud Empty Jefferson vs Jimmaurie Feud

Post by Maurie Tue May 24, 2016 8:26 am

After his failed atempt at capturing the International Championship, Jimmaurie would demand an interview from Lisa Evans. As he was walking toward Lisa to talk, from the other side of Lisa was The CMV Extremist, Matt Jefferson.

Jimmaurie

What in the hell are you doing here? This is my interview if you don't mind.

MJ
Actually I asked Lisa for her time earlier.

Jimmaurie
Well I guess we'll both be getting interviewed by her.

MJ
Why not  just ask Mac Thom-

Jimmaurie
Fuck Mac!

Lisa
So MJ, with your first win as a tag team, what does this show CMV about Extreme Conditions?

Jimmaurie
Lisa, nobody cares. Ask me a question.

Lisa
So while not picking up the win in the #1 Contender Fatal-4-Way-

Jimmaurie
While I wasn't pinned in my match I'd say this isn't the end of what Jimmaurie brings to CMV's Universe. I have more than enough to give back. Een though I was robbed of my title at Absolution.

MJ
Really Jimmaurie, do you believe that? You have no title, no momentum, and no reason to be here. Jimmaurie, you've lost it. You've lost that spark. You've ran out all your steam. You're back to my level now. You're back to where you were when we first met.

Jimmaurie
You sure you wanna test me? I am a former 2x International Champion and you're just another guy who thinks he's actually relevant.

MJ
You might not admit it but we aren't that different at the moment.

Jimmaurie
I'm gonna make very sure that we stay as different as possible because you are the exact opposite of what anyone would want to be.

Jimmaurie starts to walk off and hold his head in irritation while MJ looks on with a laugh.

Maurie
Maurie
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Meme Culture

Back to top Go down

Jefferson vs Jimmaurie Feud Empty Re: Jefferson vs Jimmaurie Feud

Post by zquet Tue May 24, 2016 11:02 pm

Matt Jefferson and Eric Thunder are standing by at the start of CMV fusion walking down the hallway that leads to the ring as they walk past a locker room they hear items being smashed  and tossed around they stop and look at each other with confused faces Matt peeks into the crack of the door in the room and sees Jimmaurie Williams being the cause of it just breaking everything he can Matt gives a strange look as Eric as they continue walking to the ring.
---
As Fusion gets back from the commercial break Extreme Conditions's music hits over the PA system of the arena as they make their way out onto the stage to cheers that could blow the roof of the arena as they make their way down the ramp with glowing nightsticks they toss out into the crowd they slide into the ring as their pyro goes off they both get a microphone and Matt starts to speak

Matt: WHAT'S UP CMV UNIVERSE?

That earns a big cheer from the crowd in the building Eric now starts to speak

Eric: You see we came out here because my partner wanted to lay down a little challenge to a certain someone for purgatory but we figured to come together since we earned a little bit of bragging rights cuz at the last CMV LIVE event we beat that wannabe col sanders and the spider freak in our open challenge tag match.

That earns even more cheers from the crowd Matt now takes a turn a speak

Matt: But no the main reason I came out here to pesonally issue a little challenge for CMV's next PPV event Purgatory to a little old rival that never gave me my fair rematch clause  you see i feel that hell in a cell is going to be hanging over the ring anyways right?

The crowds lets out a yes chant at MJ

Matt: So i was thinking why not make a things a little unique .. how about this JIMMAURIE WILLIAMS did you really think i was done with you after that little encounter and cause and effect? haha NO i still want my fair rematch .. you are no longer the champion so now you really shouldn't have any reason to decline .. unless your just a really big wimp who's scared to fight because this match will have a different outcome that's right i'm calling you out you and me one on one INSIDE THE HELL IN A CELL.

The crowds looks on in stunned silence at the mention of the devilish match type

Matt: So Williams are you going to accept my challenge or are you going to be a little wuss?

Matt and Eric continue to pump up the crowd and get a "accept the challenge" chant started but the crowd gets cut off as the music of said Williams starts to play over the PA system.

(Open to Maurie to continue)
zquet
zquet
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maurie Wed May 25, 2016 6:35 am

As Jimaurie's theme plays on the PA System, he walks down the ramp. He stops right in front of the ring. Waiting for silence from the crowd he paces back and forth. He then begins with his response.

Jimmaurie
Matt, do you really think anything has changed? I am still a two time international champion and you are yet to claim anything here. We are not and will NEVER be on the same level. I won't let you get any space. You think Hell in a Cell is gonna help you. All that steel and all that space on the outside, but I decline. I want you in a steel cage so you can't get away. There will only be one of us escaping. So when my starpower meets your fan favorite extreme style mesh in that steel cage I will make absolute sure that you don't escape and you don't even have the muscle to say we're on the same level. Next time remember that if you take Jimmaurie Williams lightly then you'll always be another amateur that deserves a beating from me!

Jimmaurie drops is microphone then starts back up the ramp. The crowd stand confused if they should cheer for this match or boo at Jimmaurie's new attitude.

Maurie
Maurie
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Meme Culture

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down