Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
You Got One, I Got One. Let's End This Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
You Got One, I Got One. Let's End This Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
You Got One, I Got One. Let's End This Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
You Got One, I Got One. Let's End This Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
You Got One, I Got One. Let's End This Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
You Got One, I Got One. Let's End This Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
You Got One, I Got One. Let's End This Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
You Got One, I Got One. Let's End This Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
You Got One, I Got One. Let's End This Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
You Got One, I Got One. Let's End This Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

You Got One, I Got One. Let's End This

2 posters

Go down

You Got One, I Got One. Let's End This Empty You Got One, I Got One. Let's End This

Post by Tim Tue May 31, 2016 3:53 pm

After the six-man tag match, Billy Weaver flips off Blake as Blake stands on the apron shaking his head in disappointment. Weaver walks around the ring, making sure to put distance between Nick and him as his team exits up the ramp, Billy's music playing loudly.

Blake jumps over the top rope and into the ring. He walks over to the end of the ring, his hand out, asking for a microphone when he notices, Duke still in the ring, he tells the crew to wait as he puts both his hands on the top rope and slides Duke from the ring onto the mat outside. Blake throws up a middle finger and then returns to grab the mic.

Nick Blake
Shut that shite off! Shut the damn music off!

Billy's music fades.

Nick Blake
You think this is a "victory" you hillbilly, brother fucker? Nah! You didn't even pin Nick Blake you sad-sack! You pinned some jabroni on Nick Blake's team! If you forgot, Nick Blake pinned you in your scheduled match with Luger, and that more a victory than you've gotten on Nick Blake thus far!

Billy turns around as the remainder of his team walks into the gorilla position. He stands on the stage, clearly miffed.

Nick Blake
You won this match. Yeah. But you didn't beat Nick Blake. You got a win. And Nick Blake definitely got a win, when Nick Blake goal kicked your head into the upper deck on Fusion. So let's put this shit to an end... You and Nick Blake have a match at Purgatory and Nick Blake hopes you're ready, you inbred wank!

Billy loses it and sprints down the ramp. Before he can get half way down, Blake has already thrown the mic down, rolled out of the ring and hopped the barricade behind Dashing at his commentary table, grabbing his cowboy hat on his way over. As he pushes through the crowd, Billy knows he's too far behind to catch up. Nick stands in the crowd, Dashing's cowboy hat on his head, holding both middle fingers up to Billy as he laughs! The scene ending as Blake crosses his eyes clearly taking a jab at Billy intelligence.
Tim
Tim
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Slapstick

https://www.youtube.com/us0byanese

Back to top Go down

You Got One, I Got One. Let's End This Empty Re: You Got One, I Got One. Let's End This

Post by Batman Tue May 31, 2016 7:31 pm

Wow. Not the promo we talked about.
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Tunnel Snakes Rule

Back to top Go down

You Got One, I Got One. Let's End This Empty Re: You Got One, I Got One. Let's End This

Post by Tim Tue May 31, 2016 7:46 pm

I mean... I was waiting for you to post it. And you never did.
Tim
Tim
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Batman Tue May 31, 2016 7:50 pm

You never told me to.
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Tue May 31, 2016 8:07 pm

It was implied! Anyway if you want me to erase this one so you can make your own, lemme know.
Tim
Tim
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Batman Tue May 31, 2016 8:36 pm

Nah we'll keep it. It was good. Plus, we still got lot's more time for fun.
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Tue May 31, 2016 8:43 pm

Word up!
Tim
Tim
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down