Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Lets have a little talk Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Lets have a little talk Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Lets have a little talk Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Lets have a little talk Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Lets have a little talk Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Lets have a little talk Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Lets have a little talk Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Lets have a little talk Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Lets have a little talk Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Lets have a little talk Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Lets have a little talk

4 posters

Go down

Lets have a little talk Empty Lets have a little talk

Post by Miztacular Tue Jun 07, 2016 11:56 am

Live in front of thousands of CMV fans live and millions more around the world Genesis kicks off for the first time on this final stint towards Ascendance with only six weeks remaining, the crowd is hotter than ever, pumped for what could be the greatest show of all time in just 6 weeks, however this is roaring crowd is about to get a little louder as the theme of a certain legend hits the PA system..

And out he comes, the former three time CMV Undisputed Champion, the season one veteran, the first EVER man to step inside a CMV ring, it's Hayden "Blade" Kiteley who comes out the back with a smug look of confidence on his face following not only his win over Sushi-X at Purgatory, but his win over the Undisputed Champion this passed week on Fusion. With a microphone already in his hand he begins to make his way down the ramp towards the ring, in an aura of perfection that on really he can bring to the table. Hayden makes his way up the steel steps looking out into the crowd, with a look on his face to imply he's got some real dirt to say, much like only he can, he looks back into the ring and steps in between the ropes as the crowd continue to cheer tearing the roof down on this edition of Genesis. He looks towards the hard camera with a smile on his face and raises the microphone to his mouth as he begins to talk.

Hayden "Blade" Kiteley:
So it seems there a few more jealous individuals on this roster as was made clear to me on this weeks live event, but before I get to that. I have other things I'd like to address. Sushi, buddy, It's fine, make excuses but at the end of the day. I won. You see there's a difference between when I laid down for you, than when you lost to me. When I took the fall, I tapped out, I showed evidence of me LETTING you win, because I haven't tapped since, and I hadn't tapped before. I urge you to find a video of me tapping because it's never happened. It was a one off thing to get into X-Gen and you rolled with it, if it wasn't true, if I was just making excuses, you should've said something but you didn't you let it fly. Well no Sushi. I allowed you to win, I tapped out as soon as the hold was locked in, at the very first opportunity to lose. While you, you kicked out a couple of times, hit some big moves TRIED to win, and when you realized it wasn't happening, you did indeed lay down, because you couldn't physically get up. But that's fine Sushi, that's fine. Some people are not meant to reach the top, you're one of them, Ziegler is one of them, Tim LaFave is one of them. You know what each of them have in common with you? They all have to call me out on commentary without me, because they only have a spine when somebody around them agree's with their opinion. What makes this more evident Sushi is that you believe that laying down, entitles you to a Title shot instead of me. How about you win the match, and then make your case for being in the Main Event of Ascendance. What's your claim Sushi? You beat me three years ago and you've beaten Sane? I beat you last week and I've beaten Sane many times. I've also beaten Borton, I've also beaten Novak, he chose to walk away because he can't step into the ring with a Legend.

THIS is what happens when we allow a MIDCARD Champion from the Kiddies league to be our Main Event Player. Right now, the bloody Vixens Championship means more than that Undisputed Title. The last two Champions have been transitional Champions, how about you let someone with actual Credibility have a shot. Don't get me wrong I don't blame the people in the back. I understand why I'm not getting my shot, I'm probably going to have a match at Ascendance with some young upstart who doesn't deserve to be in the ring with me. Or some old timer who isn't as good as he's made up to be. You see the reason I'm not getting a rightful shot at the Undisputed Title is because all you pansies in the back will riot. Because you're all jealous, you'll all get moody and threaten to leave because you're upset that you can't be where I am, tell me I'm wrong. Who else has won the King of the Ring and the Title in the same night? Who else was the FIRST ever Undisputed Champion? Who else has Main Evented TWO straight Ascendances along with a Royal Rumble win and a couple other title reigns to boot. Look at my record. EVERY time I am given a ONE on ONE Title match I win. You see all you people complaining, obviously don't quite understand what I've done and what I can do. Look at this absolutely pitiful Main Event. A midcarder leaves for half a year and comes back to the Main Event? Pssh, Kendall Wolfe, who's even heard of him. Another midcarder from down south in the playground who got a Title shot after losing for like three months, oh because he deserved it. Then we have the guy who was a midcarder and had to cash in money in the bank to get to the top. Now I understand you have to take every chance you get, but if you're like 1-5 where the kids play, why are you Main Eventing the biggest show of the year? This Main Event lacks credibility, in fact, this Main Event lacks people who'll even sell the fight. How about you put a Glammy award winner for promoer of the year in there, you know, bring some fire to a measly clump of brimstone that we call this years Ascendance Main Event.

But no, signs of Deja Vu, the real talent will be misused once again, I'll have to scratch and claw for something I more than deserve, instead I'll probably fight Sushi again and he'll "Lay down" once more or I'll fight his brother in arms Quantum, and while he's a little more respectable, I've been there done that TWICE last season, and won both times, don't believe me? Go back and check.

Hayden lowers his microphone for a moment as he can barely be heard over this standing ovation from the crowd, he simply raises a fist up in the air in thanks before he continues on with what he has to say.

Hayden "Blade" Kiteley:
But now that's out of the way, lets get back to what I was talking about earlier, last weeks Live Show, obviously we had Sushi, bitching and moaning about his place on the card. Well hey buddy, you're the one who wanted to lose, being a detriment to your own career, and now chomping at the bit for that worthless Title that you've tried so long to win, the Anarchy Title, the belt I won on my first attempt and then practically gave it away to Ziegler. Speaking of, what do we have here huh. Ziegler a so called former proffessional footballer who's retired at the age of what? 22? What footballer retires at 22? Clearly not a very talented one. You said that you deserved a Title shot because you've beaten me. you beat me way back when for a Title that I had practically forgotten about, a Title I wanted to lose, a belt that I'd almost left on the plane because it was so worthless and still to this day, IS worthless. You'll call me a hypocrite, so maybe I'll put it into words you understand. You're big into football right, I want you to think back to a few years ago, when Sunderland were on the verge of relegation. That's you, Sunderland, fighting to stay relevant because nobody cares about the Championship and so you put on the performance of your life, while a team like Chelsea, a team in which they had beaten had already secured Champions League and had nothing to play for. You Ziegler, are the Sunderland of CMV, fighting for what is essentially the Capital One Cup in the form of the Anarchy Title. Maybe step up and then we'll talk about you doing something noteworthy in your career. Lastly, we have Tim, I believe another former holder of the Anarchy Title. Ha, I guess that's something you all have in common, you both fight for something that's worthless to somebody in a position like mine. Maybe that's why none of you have ever Main Evented a big show on your own. FOR a Title, because you all set the bar so low. You can keep on bitching at me on commentary while I keep beating all of your future Undisputed Champions and STILL not getting my rightful shot.

If anyone, ABSOLUTELY anyone, has anything to say, let them come out, and I bet you this, if it isn't JustIN Sane, I don't want to hear it, because you're nothing but trash, you're not a top guy. There are only two people who deserve to be at the top and that's me and Sane, everyone else needs to learn to climb before they try to reach my level. The ladder is ready.

Hayden lowers the mic and gestures for someone to come out and dare say anything back, dare to prove him wrong.

Open to anyone who wants to have a dig, if nobody responds, see below

If nobody wants to respond

Moments pass by and Hayden looks down at the mat chuckling, he simply drops the mic as his music hits the PA system

Last edited by Miztacular on Tue Jun 07, 2016 4:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

Back to top Go down

Lets have a little talk Empty Re: Lets have a little talk

Post by Borton Tue Jun 07, 2016 1:18 pm

*Randy Borton comes out of the back to a huge response from the crowd as Borton walks towards the ring with a mic in his hand. Before Borton could speak, half of the crowd were chanting for Hayden while the other half were chanting for Borton. Borton raises his mic as the crowd began to quiet down*

Borton: Now, I ain't no Justin Sane. But I'm Randy Borton.

*Borton cracks a smile*

Borton: Hayden, I have nothing but respect for you. You are no doubt a future CMV Hall of Famer, you have accomplishments like no other man that ever stepped foot in this ring. But, back to what you said earlier about me...something about me being "1-5" where the kids play.....I don't know if your brain has stopped working for a couple of months, but how come this guy, that's 1-5 in where the kids play as you call it, beat you without any help, without any distractions while YOU had help from Bryan Novak as he was distracting me while you picked up the pieces.

You question why I'm main eventing Ascendance as its like a joke. I have earned the right to main event Ascendance like you have earned the right to main event it before. But since you're a "legend" right now, your time at the top is over, while my time at the top is now, you're the thing of the past. As I have beaten a legend such as yourself, you have no right to talk shit to me like you do to other people. I'm main eventing Ascendance while you're still busy playing sand with X-Gen. I'm fighting for the World title at Ascendance this year while you're no where near at the card. At Ascendance I will become the World Champion for the 3rd time, while you're just going to talk and talk and talk about how you are a legend and such and such while I'm going to be at the top of the mountain, once again.

Last edited by Randy Borton on Tue Jun 07, 2016 5:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Dashing's jokes

Back to top Go down

Lets have a little talk Empty Let's have a little talk

Post by "The Mad Oyster" Hardline Tue Jun 07, 2016 1:22 pm

Azreals music hits, along with Hayden and Borton mouthing "You gotta be kidding me?"

Azreal limps on his way down to the ring but still shows off the BOA letters on his jacket and grabs a mic as he gets in the ring.

The crowd fills with most boos and little cheering.

Azreal: Well well well, I actually can't believe a top star like you Hayden actually shown up on Genesis, I mean I always heard this was where the little boys play. But I need to tell you and all them other superstars something and y'all better get this through your damn skull. People like you Hayden, you all think that wins and losses matter, BUT THEY DONT!!!! All that matters is what you do in this ring, how well you perform and if you can impress the whole locker room, and I have done that. I was the only one with the balls to call out Headhunter, and before y'all even say it no Randy Borton never challenged Headhunter, Headhunter just showed up and kicked the milk mans ass. And in my matches I proved that I am strong enough besides Grid, to lift that fat ass off the ground and slam him flat on his ass.

After the comment about Borton and Headhunter Borton mouths off "Excuse me"

Azreal:Hey milkman shut up and drink your milk while I talk to a top star here. Now Hayden, don't get me wrong I know you would've called out Headhunter but you thought he was a waste of time, and you were busy with Sushi X. Oh yea by the way horrible match between you and Sushi at Purgatory just saying, now that I'm done with blabbering on and on, your last comment before I interrupted you. Was that a challenge cause I will take any challenge, now I know I got a no holds barred match with Headhunter but Paul never said when and where, so what I'm saying is that me and you have plenty of time. Six goddam weeks, now if you don't want to fight me I will gladly walk out of "Your" ring and just get on with my life. Now what's it gonna be..........bitch.

(Open for Borton to write his part)

Last edited by HardlineOyster on Tue Jun 07, 2016 1:37 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added Borton)
Lets have a little talk 67-8
"The Mad Oyster" Hardline
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : When someone takes a shot at me,and doesn't expect me to fight back.

Back to top Go down

Post by RiftedEnergy Tue Jun 07, 2016 6:19 pm

Just before anyone can think it would get anymore ridiculous, more familiar music hits in the form of XGeN's.

Quantum emerges and eyes the ring. He begins his slow, methodical pace to the ring with a mic in hand.

"I hear a lot of name dropping lately. I hear a lot of 'I beat so-n-so back-when... And then I beat another guy way-back-when.' To me, it sounds like a lot of a history lesson. Lately, there's been a lot of this talk.
Azrael, I know you're always up for a challenge, and you've proved you can fight. But I hate to tell you bud, you're not gonna step in the ring with these two gentlemen and do anything but embarrass yourself. Your good, kid, but you have a long way to go to prove yourself. Just a little future cookie for you... Keep on this path... And nobody will remember your name.

Borton... Borton, Borton... Randy Borton... Always have something to say about XGeN, eh? Well, sir, if I have to give you your own history lesson, you have Zero Wins over XGeN members. Yeah, you cashed in, and sell the most Milkamania T shirts... But your fortune cookie says that your win/loss record will be what you're remembered for. And if XGeN is playing in the sand.. And NTX was the 'Kiddie Table' as Hayden called it... Then you have Zero wins on the playground and can't even eat at the kiddie table. You, my friend, will be remembered as a mockery.

Hayden... We expect this from you. You always want to remind us of the You, you use to be, and how that You was so devastating and will be inducted into the Hall Of Fame. Don't get me wrong here... You're probably right. In fact, they will probably build a statue of you in front of CMV headquarters... And for years to come all the kids from the kiddie table and those playing in the sand will come and gawk at your monument... And then time will pass... And you will die...
And the monument will still stand. And you think that's a legacy..."

Quantum is at the base of the ring now, almost staring all three men in the eyes at the same time as he tells them their future. 

"You say you fight best when you fight for a title... Well if/and when you ever find your way back to one you just let me know. Because the only singles title I've ever held, I got by pinning you. Remember? and if and when that happens I want to be your first title defense. Because when I'm done with you, you won't go crazy... No you won't cut yourself... No... You'll just leave the arena and never come back.

I'm going to let you guys continue your talks about the past while I remember the future. 

Oh yeah, Hayden... About that statue?

For years and years and years... Fans will be looking up to the statue, and eventually... One day... They'll start saying, 'Who's that? Why Does he have a statue?!?'

But years after you're dead and gone... they're asking 'Why DOESN'T XGeN have one? 
Because... Kings... Never... Die..."

He drops the mic, never entering the ring, and walks back up the stage.

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down