Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Savage: "The move did have a name: it’s called an ass-whooping." Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Savage: "The move did have a name: it’s called an ass-whooping." Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Savage: "The move did have a name: it’s called an ass-whooping." Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Savage: "The move did have a name: it’s called an ass-whooping." Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Savage: "The move did have a name: it’s called an ass-whooping." Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Savage: "The move did have a name: it’s called an ass-whooping." Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Savage: "The move did have a name: it’s called an ass-whooping." Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Savage: "The move did have a name: it’s called an ass-whooping." Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Savage: "The move did have a name: it’s called an ass-whooping." Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Savage: "The move did have a name: it’s called an ass-whooping." Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Savage: "The move did have a name: it’s called an ass-whooping."

Go down

Savage: "The move did have a name: it’s called an ass-whooping." Empty Savage: "The move did have a name: it’s called an ass-whooping."

Post by krzy Wed Jun 01, 2016 10:31 am

Cole Savage is shown in his skybox before Purgatory begins. An army of workers can be seen down below assembling the ring and making the arena look beautiful while a large cooler filled with mountain dew is brought down to the commentator’s desk. The camera refocuses on Savage who’s watching a video on his phone. Cass LaFave’s voice can be heard through the speakers and when that promo is done, Savage chuckles and adjusts the shades off his face.

-Cole Savage-
Cassandra, your words in that video were filled with so much vitriol, delivered with such hate, but I don’t see why; you shouldn’t have been surprised by that outcome. I told you from day one what would happen if you and Megan Cooper were ever in the same ring, and, to be honest with you, even I was surprised because it was much worse than i expected. You say that she beat you with some no-name move? No, darling, the move did have a name: it’s called an ass-whooping. Yet still nowhere close to what you’ve done to your kids, of course. The funny thing is, when she DOMINATED you she actually tried to show mercy. TWICE! But you had to be brave and get back into, even though you stood NO chance, and all that got you, Cassandra, was Megan stomping the life out of you.. Well, my dear, there’s a fine line between bravery and stupidity and you crossed it the moment the bell rang.

Savage pauses to instruct the man who walked into the room to fluff his pillows lying on the incredibly soft and comfortable couch.

-Cole Savage-
And now you’re the one asking for a match...funny how the tables have tturned, huh? The thing is...Megan Cooper has nothing to prove; as a matter of fact, she NEVER had anything to prove...at least not to you. All she wanted was to get something off of her chest. She wanted to put some demons to rest that have been haunting her since her own childhood. And beating you again would do absolutely nothing for her career. It’s time for her to become a champion, while you can keep on being an afterthought in a group that’s struggling for relevancy. You can keep on emotionally manipulating and destroying your son to make yourself feel better about the shortcomings in your career. But it’s time for Megan to become the wrestler that I know she can be. All she needs is the time and the opportunity. It’s time for her to work her way to the TOP of this division instead of wallowing at the bottom with you.

Savage takes a seat on the couch and sips his tea as the screen fades to black.

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down