Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
The martyr called Arthur. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
The martyr called Arthur. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
The martyr called Arthur. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
The martyr called Arthur. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
The martyr called Arthur. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
The martyr called Arthur. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
The martyr called Arthur. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
The martyr called Arthur. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
The martyr called Arthur. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
The martyr called Arthur. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

The martyr called Arthur.

3 posters

Go down

The martyr called Arthur. Empty The martyr called Arthur.

Post by KinZil Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:03 pm

Levi lights a cigarette in his locker room, alone with his thoughts that choked his cloudy mind every day. Ryan Kent is celebrating beating Kendall Wolfe on the TV monitor across the room, Levi shaking his head in disgust, turning his nose up at the fact that his comrade couldn't avenge his loss by taking out the Firestarter. 5 minutes go by, and Kendall staggers himself to the locker room and meets with Marta, who now has his head in his hands. Levi slowly looks up at Kendall, whose face is more blood than skin at this point. 

Levi Marta

Clean up your face.

Kendall Wolfe

Why don't you clean up your act.

Marta's facial expression changes, his bruxism acting up, nearly growling at his partner in crime. Marta stands up, his stone-stiff expression saying more than Kendall could ever argue.

Levi Marta

Kendall.....just don't. Don't do what you think is ethically right. Don't start a war you can't finish. Cause if you do, you'll be known for raising your flag for an inane cause such as treachery. Now, if lady luck was flirting with you tonight, you'd ask NO questions and take what you earned. A victory. But no, you don't earn the right to that necessity. You lost, because I lost. You walk around with this swagger, claiming you brought me here. That's BS. In essence, I'm your greatest tutor. I taught you to show no compassion, to strike when the knife is cold and sharp. I taught you to capitalize, to conquer, to claim, and to win.

Kendall Wolfe

And I taught you to respect your opponent and know when to say die. This loss impacts us both, but seeing as you lost to "new blood", as you told me earlier tonight, this is your wound to suture. You stop the bleeding, surgeon. You decide whether you come out of it alive. My legacy's made up. Yours is yet to be decided, Levi Marta. Or should I say Levi Martyr? Yeah, I heard your little monologue. I don't die on anybody's sword, knife, gun, missile, NOTHING. You're the one in danger here-

Levi Marta

You'll never be a brave, as ruthless, as strong as you thought you once were!

Kendall is stopped dead in his tracks as Levi has had enough of Kendall's belittling! Levi sees right through Kendall's well-played act of benevolence, his silence broken once and for all. At what cost?

Levi Marta

I'm heading in a completely different direction to you. My path is ridden with casualties. The roads aren't great, people try to hurt you on them. Bumps, cracks, potholes, diversions, Kendall. You are on the yellow brick road cause you're Kendall Wolfe. I'm on the path to self-destruction cause I'm Levi Marta. I once jumped through your hoops. You even played along and jumped through mine at one point. Frondeur before, futz now. I will be Undisputed Champion one day. I will choke the life out of CMV and drink the blood that seeps from its pours. Power over all with the force I bring. And you'll be nothing but another beggar. Cause I'm done with you, Kendall. You're the martyr, you always were. We both know how this story ends.

Kendall Wolfe

Unfortunately, I do. Levi Martyr.

Kendall pulls out a switchblade and slits Levi's throat with it in one swift swipe!!! Levi falls to the floor, clutching at his wound, gargling for his breath, whilst Kendall just stares at him like an owner would stare at a dog about to be put down. Wolfe kneels down at Marta, wiping the paint off of his face. Tears form in Marta's eyes as he meets his maker.

Kendall Wolfe

You are not Levi Marta. You are Arthur Rose. Nobody is truly Levi Marta. You weren't Levi Marta when I first met you. Levi Marta is a character, you just happened to be the person to fill the character's boots. And now I move on to my next "Marta". I'm willing to do whatever it takes to reach the top of the mountain. I have killed you, Arthur Rose. I can kill  anyone. I would let a newborn baby rot and DIE if that's what it took. You will not take this away from me. No one ever will. I never left CMV. I just goaded you to my hideout. Made you earn my trust. And when the time was trust.....I fucking killed you. Shame on you, Mr. Rose. Another Pawn awfully played at your expense. Too bad. Have fun in hell, you fucking judas.

Kendall rises upwards and spits in Arthur's face, walking out the locker room as Rose dies a painful death in the locker room.

Other CAWS: Bill Cipher, Luke Brinton, Kryminal, TJ Kendra

The martyr called Arthur. Images10
KinZil
KinZil
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Back to top Go down

The martyr called Arthur. Empty Re: The martyr called Arthur.

Post by Mr. Dashing Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:11 pm

Mama mia, didn't see that coming

Bludgeon

1x Mr. Money in The Bank, 2x World Heavyweight Champion, 1x United States champion, 2x CMV World Tag Team champion, 1x CMV International champion, 1x CMV Unified World Tag Team champion, 1x CMV Anarchy champion, KING of the RING 2019, former Supremacy general manager, Glammy award for Feud of the Year, Glammy award for Tag Team of the Year (W/Borton), 2x Glammy Award for Heel of the Year
Xander Slate
HOW WAS HE NOT A WORLD CHAMPION!?
Mr. Dashing
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Humor : Knock knock!

https://communityuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KinZil Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:16 pm

Let's play UFC 2

Other CAWS: Bill Cipher, Luke Brinton, Kryminal, TJ Kendra

The martyr called Arthur. Images10
KinZil
KinZil
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Austin Tue Oct 10, 2017 7:58 pm

somebody please contact police squad

Austin
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : none

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down